Chapter 18: Her death and moving out

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

A/N: I apologize ahead if this chapted will be boring, but I'm thankful for reading it.

Thank you as well to subscribers. :)

Comments are welcomed^^

~USA; Airport~

“Welcome to United States of America. I hope you enjoyed flying with Air Asia and thank you for choosing us. Enjoy your stay in USA.” Captain spoke thru speaker after we landed.

I looked thru window on the plane and it was pitch dark outside, only lights were visible. Then I looked over to Kevin who just woke up and at Hyun Ae who was still sleeping tightly.

“Kevin, can you please take the luggage?” I asked him.

“Sure,” he smiled nodding and first walked out of the plane. I unbelted Hyun Ae and carried her down.

“Xiao!” I suddenly heard a familiar voice from in front. I looked up and saw Britney running to me.

“Brit,” I smiled. She hugged me tightly, without worrying about Hyun Ae. “I’m fine,” I muttered and hugged her back with my right arm. She pulled away and looked at me and then at Hyun Ae and Kevin. She was confused.

“I’ll tell you everything on the way back.” I said. She nodded and told Mason to take my and Kevin’s luggage.

“Let’s go,” Britney smiled and started walking. I looked over to Kevin who was arguing with Mason about his luggage.

I’ll carry it myself.” He was insisting on carrying his luggage, but at the end, Mason won; as always.

After we sat in the limo I told Britney everything; from the day I landed in Korea till now. She was quite shocked after she heard how AJ reacted when he saw me.

“I thought he was different…” she muttered, tapping her chin.

“It’s okay now,” I smiled. “I just want to live my life normally now.”

“So now you’re Jin Ae and your ‘daughter’ is Hyun Ae?” she asked, looking at me.

“Yup,” I nodded.

“But you’ll always be Xiao for me.” she smiled. I smiled as well.

As the days passed by I was dancing with Britney, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and lots more singers. I became somehow known for dancing with them, but under name Jin Ae. Hyun Ae was visiting kindergarten while I was walking into high school, where I was still enlisted as Xiao Yun. I didn’t bother with that a lot; after all, schoolmates and friends were the same as before; caring and glad that I came back as soon as they heard about my accident.

“Jin Ae,” blonde girl, Anne, called me in the lunch time. She is one of my best friends in USA. We tell each other a lot of our secrets. I told her about my past, when I first came here, and she told me about her as well. We were inseparable.

“Yeah?” I looked at her. Kevin was sitting next to me, texting on his laptop something.

“Hey Kevin,” she smiled and waved to Kevin.

“Hey,” Kevin smiled back, glancing at her. Anne looked back at me and sat right in front of me.

“I heard that Teen Top will have another concert in USA.” She said.

I forgot to mention ... she's a fan of U-Kiss, Teen Top, Big Bang, 2NE1, Super Junior, SHINee, SS501, SNSD and lot's more Korean idol groups. I didn't bother with that much, but she always came to me when she had some news about them.

Kevin stopped typing and looked at her.

“So?” I muttered, not knowing what she’s plotting.

“Won’t you go see them?” she asked shocked. Kevin looked at me.

“They think I’m dead, so why should I?” I asked back.

“Geez,” Anne sighed and leaned back on the chair. “You’re so helpless…” she muttered.

“Well I’m sorry, but either way I won’t have time to go on their concert, because I have to take care of Hyun Ae.” I said.

“Can I go with you today? I want to ask Britney something.” She said and looked back at me.

“If you want…” I muttered and looked back on the book, reading ahead.

 

~Seoul; Teen Top~

Though three weeks passed by, Teen Top heard about Xiao’s death only now.

“B-bwoh?” L. Joe was shocked. Chunji only fall back on the couch.

“Where did you hear that?” Ricky asked Sungmin, shocked as well.

“I saw her … lying on the bed…” Sungmin answered, hardly holding his tears back, of course acting.

“B-but … i-is there a-a way that that w-wasn’t Xiao?” Niel asked.

“It was her. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Key, Taemin and Kevin were there as well. It was her…” Sungmin said.

“W-what happened?” C.A.P. asked now.

“You know how love is.” Sungmin only said and turned around trying to leave, but stopped at the doorstep. “I don’t want to ruin anything, but don’t blame Inna for what happened to her…it was all part of the plan.” He whispered last words.

“T-thanks hyung…” Changjo bowed. Sungmin lightly nodded and walked out of their dorm, sighing.

Jin Ae, you better pay me for this. Sungmin thought as he sat in the car and drove to the other dorm; Big Bang.

 

~Big Bang’s dorm~

“Hyung,” Seungri smiled and lightly bowed. T.O.P., G-Dragon, Daesung and Taeyang bowed as well smiling.

“Annyeong,” Sungmin smiled sadly.

“What’s wrong?” G-Dragon asked.

“It’s about … Xiao…” Sungmin said.

“What about her?” Seungri asked worriedly. "We haven't seen her in ages. I wonder how she's doing." he smiled.

“She … died…” Sungmin muttered.

“Bwoh!?” they all gasped.

“W-when?” T.O.P. asked.

“Three weeks ago…” Sungmin answered.

“Three weeks ago!?” Daesung was shocked. “How come we get to know it now!?”

“You were all busy…”

“W-what happened to her?” G-Dragon asked stuttering.

“She got into a fight that ended terribly. At first, when ambulance came, she was still alive, but she died in the middle of operation.” Sungmin explained.

“W-what about that little … girl?” asked T.O.P.

“She went to USA in orphanage.”

“A-already?” Taeyang was shocked. Sungmin nodded in silence.

“This is all I wanted to say.” He said and stood up. “I heard you have a concert in USA, just like Teen Top…” he remembered and looked at them.

“N-ne,” G-Dragon answered.

“Good luck,” Sungmin smiled.

“G-gomawo,” they lightly bowed, still in shock. Sungmin left their dorm and walked upstairs to 2NE1’s dorm.

Why am I the only one doing this, darn? Sungmin thought as he was waiting for elevator to come down.

 

~2NE1's dorm~

“Bwoh!?” CL squealed and jumped from the couch. “What do you mean she’s dead for three weeks and we don’t have a sightless idea!?”

“As I said, you were all busy with your albums; just like others.” Sungmin answered.

“B-but, w-what happened to her?” Minzy asked, tears forming in her eyes.

“She got into a fight and died in the middle of the operation.” Sungmin shortened it.

“W-we’ve … lost … h-her … a-again…” Bom sobbed as tears streamed down her cheeks.

“But this time for ever…” Dara muttered.

 

~U-KISS’s dorm~

“Where is Kevin?” Dongho asked as he looked around.

“In USA,” Inna smiled sadly. She still didn’t get along with AJ or other members. They were still fighting and sleeping in each other’s rooms.

“Inna, Leeteuk hyung is here!” Eli called from hallway.

“You’ve been going with him out a lot these days…” Soohyun muttered as he looked from TV at her.

“Yeah,” Inna smiled sadly.

“When will Kevin come back from USA?” Dongho whined.

“Just what is he doing there?” Kiseop was confused. Inna tried to answer, but she remembered that she mustn’t tell anyone about Xiao. Instead, she slowly walked towards AJ’s room and knocked, slowly opening doors.

“AJ,” she called him and looked inside, seeing him lying on the bed, reading a book. He was silent and didn’t even flinch. “I-I’m going out…” Inna stuttered and walked out of the room. You could saw tears forming in her eyes, but she took a deep breath and smiled instead.

“Ready?” Leeteuk asked as Inna came into hallway.

“N-ne,” she nodded slowly and put her shoes on.

“Let’s go,” Leeteuk smiled and walked out.

“I’ll be home in an hour.” Inna sadly smiled at Eli who only nodded, not wanting to talk with her, though something was telling him: Talk to her already; she’s suffering.

“Where shall we go?” Leeteuk asked, smiling brightly, as they stepped out.

“I don’t feel like going anywhere, Teuki.” Inna answered.

“Wae?” he asked, though he already knew the answer. “Don’t worry about AJ; he’ll get over with it soon. And as for Xiao, you two talked yesterday, didn’t you?” he said and looked at her.

“We did,” Inna nodded. “But it’s just that everyone is ignoring me in the dorm. It’s not how it was before marriage…” she said and sighed.

“Then come live with us.” Leeteuk suddenly suggested.

“Bwoh?” Inna asked surprised and looked at him.

“If they’re ignoring you and you feel lonely, come live with us.” He repeated, smiling widely.

“But,” she tried to say, but Leeteuk overtook her: “There is no use if they’re ignoring you. You should live to the fullest right now.”

“I’m married to AJ, Teuki. I can’t leave him and guys. They’re barely cooking for themselves when they come back to the dorm. Someone has to take care of them and clean the dorm.” Inna said.

“Just for one week.” Leeteuk said and raised a finger. “For one week, come live with us. Make us breakfast, lunch and dinner, like you’re doing for U-Kiss.”

“And when one week passes by?” she was interested.

“We’ll see if AJ and others missed you.” He grinned. She was thinking for a minute, but then agreed. “Let’s get your luggage then.” He smirked and both walked back to U-Kiss dorm.

“You’re quick…” Soohyun muttered to himself, though it was meant for Inna.

“Hyung,” Eli smiled and bowed lightly. “I thought she was alone.” He said, obviously avoiding saying her name.

“I just came to help her.” Leeteuk smiled gently.

“Help with what?” Kiseop was confused.

“She wants to move out.” He answered, still smiling, while Inna walked to her room to get her clothes. In the mean time AJ was still in his room reading a book, but he heard the whole conversation. He was furious a little, but didn’t want to go out. He didn’t want to show it. He thought Leeteuk was only joking.

 

~After an hour~

“I’m done,” Inna smiled as she walked out of her room with her two suitcases.

“Let me help you.” Leeteuk said and walked to her, taking one suitcase.

“Gomawo,” Inna smiled gently. “Here’s the key.” She said and put the key into Soohyun’s hand. They were all shocked.

“Let’s go,” Leeteuk smiled and walked out. “See ya guys,” he added.

“Thank you for everything.” Inna bowed deeply and walked out, closing the doors behind.

“Come quickly,” Leeteuk waved as he was holding the doors of the elevator. Inna quickly rushed inside and leaned on the wall.

“Don’t worry…” Leeteuk whispered and patted her shoulder. “We’re here to protect you.” He added and hugged her.

“Gomawo,” Inna smiled sadly.

 

~One week later~

“Wookie I burned the cake!” Inna yelled, running into Ryeowook’s room. He was talking with Kangin in the room.

“Jinja?” he was surprised and ran out, into kitchen. Inna smirked and ran after him with Kangin following.

“Surprise~” guys sang as Ryeowook came into kitchen.

“Bwoh?” Ryeowook was confused, but then he saw a cake in the middle of the table with candles on, as well as chocolate words, saying: Happy Birthday!

“You guys…” Ryeowook laughed.

“It was Inna’s idea.” Donghae smiled.

“I just thought of surprising you, nothing else…” Inna chuckled, scratching her neck.

“Gomawo Inna,” Ryeowook smiled and hugged her.

“Ani, I should be the one saying gomawo.” Inna chuckled and hugged him back.

“Cut the cake or eat it from your face…” Kyuhyun smirked. Ryeowook turned around and walked to the table.

“I don’t want to cut it, it's too cute. I just want to save it…” he joked. They all laughed when a doorbell suddenly rang. Leeteuk stood up and walked towards doors, while Ryeowook decided to cut the cake.

“Kevin,” Leeteuk smiled widely.

“Hey,” Kevin waved smiling as well. “I thought Inna was here, since she’s not in the dorm and her room is empty as hell; while the dorm is messy like … hell…” Kevin said.

“She’s here,” Leeteuk nodded. “But what do you mean with dorm being messy as hell?” he was confused and let Kevin inside.

“You know how women are when it comes to cleaning.” Kevin smiled. “When Inna was still in our dorm it was clean just as much as yours is; but for one week, it’s messy …” he said.

“I see,” Leeteuk smirked. “Well, that was somehow my plan.” He said.

“I knew it,” Kevin laughed. “You wanted to make AJ realize that he loves Inna right?” he asked as they walked in the kitchen, seeing all guys, with Inna, already eating cake.

“Exactly,” Leeteuk nodded.

“Ah, Kevin,” smiled Inna widely and waved as she was holding a fork in her right hand.

“Hey,” Kevin waved back. “I see you’re enjoying yourself.” He smiled.

“You have to, since we're young, wild and free.” Inna chuckled and took another bite.

“Oh yeah, before I forgot,” he started. “Jin Ae is saying hi to you, since you two haven’t heard each other in a week.” He said.

“Gomawo,” Inna smiled and bowed with her head lightly.

“So how is living with 15 boys like?” Kevin decided to a little. Suddenly Kyuhyun put a hand over her shoulder and kissed her cheek, making Inna frown.

“See?” Kyuhyun smirked evilly.

“I see and I have to take a picture of that…” Kevin smirked and took a picture, just when Kyuhyun kissed her cheek again, but now for a little while longer.

I’m going to send this picture to AJ. Kevin thought and grinned. Leeteuk knew exactly what he was thinking so he ended laughing, while Inna was still in shock.