Chapter 29: One Week

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

Time passed by and so did come first holidays; autumn holidays. It was only one week, but sometimes, one week is enough.

Xiao and Jinny decided to go to Korea on holidays, for this one week. They didn’t tell anyone anything, except Mason and Anne. Anne wanted to come along as well, but since she had some other business to do, she stayed in USA and went home to her parents.

Even AJ, who decided to go back to Korea, on holidays, was quite surprised when he saw them on the plane. Of course Xiao was surprised as well, but she ignored it, since they were sitting each on the other side of the plane, but she couldn’t help but glance from time to time at him, seeing him reading a book, listening to music or sleeping.

When all three of them landed in Korea, at Incheon airport, AJ saw Inna, with a little bigger stomach, who was waiting for him as well as the rest of U-Kiss. Xiao and Jinny saw them as well, but they went the other way, hoping they won’t see her, but Kevin saw them and followed them, without caring about others, who were talking to each other.

“Xiao,” Kevin called as they were waiting outside. Xiao quickly turned around and looked at Kevin who smiled widely.

“Don’t call my name!” she hissed, glaring at him.

“Oh come on…who cares?” he laughed and hugged her. “I missed you,” he said.

“Yeah right,” Xiao rolled with eyes and hugged him back.

“Of course I did, as well as little Jinny.” He smiled and ruffled Jinny’s hair.

“Annyeong~” she waved, smiling.

“Kya~ you became prettier~” he sang and spin her around in the air. “And taller,” he added and put her down, looking back at Xiao. “Seems your hair is grown again, just like they were.” He said.

“I decided to leave them longer, since I’m working on choreography for few songs.” She smiled.

“Jinjja?” he asked surprised. Xiao nodded, holding Jinny’s hand, looking in front.

“Hyung!” called Dongho from behind. Kevin turned around smiling and then back at Xiao.

“Will you come with us?” he asked.

“Don’t even think about it.” Xiao hissed thru her teeth and raised a hand, with taxi stopping. “Let’s go Jinny.” She said and started walking.

“You sure?” asked Kevin. Xiao turned at him and raised an eyebrow. “Arraso,” Kevin chuckled and waved at them. Xiao rolled with her eyes, while Jinny waved at Kevin, gaining looks from Dongho, Eli and Kiseop.

“Come,” Xiao said and pulled her inside the taxi.

“Where to Miss?” the driver asked, looking at her in the window. Xiao told him the address of SHINee’s dorm and drove off.

“Who was that?” Dongho asked as Kevin came back to guys.

“Just someone I know,” Chuckled Kevin and looked at AJ who was talking with Soohyun. “So how is studying in USA?” He asked him.

“For now, everything is going good.” AJ answered smiling. “On top of that…how did you know?” he asked.

“I found out.” Kevin smiled cheekily.

“And you didn’t tell me a thing?” he was shocked.

“She said that I mustn’t tell anyone, including Inna, Minzy, SHINee and Super Junior.” He said.

“You knew too?” AJ asked, looking at Inna.

“Know what?” Inna was confused for a second, while others had absolute no idea what the three of them were talking about.

“You know…about the person that I talked with few minutes ago.” Kevin smiled.

“Oh,” Inna remembered. “It was kind of her plan?” she smiled awkwardly, scratching the back of her neck.

“Seriously…” AJ sighed, shaking his head.

“What are you three talking about?” Eli asked confused.

“Nothing,” Kevin smiled and hugged him around neck. “Let’s show AJ our new dance.” He suggested.

“Since, you’re here already, why not.” Soohyun smiled. They all walked to the van and drove to NH building.

***

“Hyung, go open it!” Minho yelled from inside after Xiao rang the doorbell.

“Will they open it?” Jinny asked and looked up at Xiao.

“Of course they will,” she smiled at her.

“Taemin, go open the doors!” Key shouted. Then there was a silence until someone unlocked the doors and popped his head out.

“Annyeong~” Jinny waved smiling. Taemin caressed his eyes and blinked few times, until his eyes almost popped out.

“Whoa!” he screamed and jump few steps back, opening the doors widely.

“What’s wrong?” Onew run to hallway to look what’s wrong. He looked from Taemin at Xiao and Jinny who were standing there. “Whoa,” he smiled widely. “Long time no see,” he said and hugged each one of them.

“Long time no see to you too.” Xiao smiled and hugged him back. “What’s up with Taemin?” she asked as he was standing and looking at them.

“Probably in shock?” laughed Onew.

“Shock?” asked Jinny and walked inside to Taemin. “Appa,” she poked his hand. Taemin looked down, seeing Jinny and kneeled down.

“Jinny?” he asked. She nodded smiling. “Omo,” he gasped and looked back at Xiao who was standing in front of him. “Xiao,” he called her. She smiled and lightly nodded.

“You’ve changed so much,” he smiled and hugged her tightly. “Sorry for scaring you before.” He said embarrassed.

“It’s okay,” Xiao smiled. “I kind of knew that you’ll get scared.” She chuckled.

“How come you came to Korea? Don’t you have school?” Key appeared from the corner.

“We have holidays,” Xiao smiled. “So we thought of visiting you.” She said and looked at Jinny who was playing with her hair.

“You really surprised us,” Minho smiled. “How long do you have holidays?” he asked.

“Just this week.” She answered and looked at him. “So mostly, we’ll go back in four days.” She added after she counted in her head.

“So soon,” Onew muttered.

“We only get one week of holidays for now.” Xiao sighed. “But that’s long enough.” She smiled adding and looked around. “So what were you doing?” she asked.

“We … just woke up,” Key laughed awkwardly.

“It’s 1pm already and you just woke up?” asked Jinny shocked and surprised.

“You really grew up in this time we haven’t seen each other.” Jonghyun laughed. “I think Kyuhyun will love you if you’ll grow up teasing others.” He added.

“She’s already little Kyuhyun.” Xiao smiled and ruffled Jinny’s hair. “I’m sure they would be perfect for each other, though I would break his skull if he would break her heart.” She added, with her eyes suddenly sparkling.

“You’re scary,” Taemin murmured. Xiao looked at him and then at others, smiling. “And this is even scarier…” he added. Others agreed, while Jinny only chuckled at their expression.

“Where are you staying?” Jonghyun suddenly asked.

“In a hotel,” she answered. “It’s few streets away.” She added as she pointed at doors, like she was standing outside the dorm on the street. “Either way, I just want to ask where Teen Top and Super Junior are.”

“Super Junior is probably in their dorm, while Teen Top…don’t know...” Onew answered.

“Arraso, thank you.” Smiled Xiao and looked at Jinny. “Uhm, just one question…will you be home today or are you going anywhere?” she asked.

“Mostly we have free day today.” Key smiled.

“Can Jinny stay with you then?” she asked and looked at Onew with her aegyo.

“B-bwoh?” he stuttered and stepped back a little surprised.

“Please?” she begged. “I can’t leave her in a hotel all alone.” She said and then looked at others who were thinking.

“Well,” Taemin started, but Key overtook him: “Sure,” smiling widely.

“Jinjja?” smiled Xiao widely. Key nodded together with Minho and Taemin. “Thank you so much~” she sang and hugged all of them.

“Since it’s Jinny,” Onew murmured.

“Don’t worry, grandpa, I’ll be a good girl.” Jinny smiled and thumbed up.

“G-grandpa?” he stuttered, while others laughed.

“You’re not?” she looked at him sadly. Onew bit his lower lip and looked at Xiao who was frozen at Jinny’s sudden question.

“J-Jinny,” called her Xiao. “O-Onew is not grandpa at least not now…” she chuckled. “Don’t tease them, arraso.” She said. Jinny nodded and hugged Taemin around his neck.

“We’ll be good, eomma~” Taemin smiled and looked from Jinny at Xiao who smiled at this scene.

“Arraso,” she smiled. “I’ll be going now,” she added and turned around. “Ah,” she suddenly remembered. “If anything happens, call me right away.” She said.

“Got it,” everyone nodded.

~Xiao’s POV~

Where should I go first? I thought as I walked out of SHINee dorm, standing on the street thinking.

“T.O.P. Media it is,” I smiled and raised hand for taxi. He stopped in front of me and I sat in, telling him to go to T.O.P. Media.

***

“Teen Top you have a visitor.” Receptionist said as we walked into dancing room.

“Visitor?” asked C.A.P.

“Yeah, you have a visitor.” Receptionist chuckled and opened the doors fully.

“Y-you!” hissed Ricky and pointed at me.

“Hyun Ae?” Chunji asked surprised.

“Hey,” I smiled waving and lightly bowed. Receptionist smiled and walked out of the room, leaving us alone.

“What are you doing here?” Ricky hissed at me, again.

“I just came to see something.” I answered, though I was lying. I needed to talk with L. Joe. “Where’s L. Joe?” I asked as I realized he isn’t here.

“He went to bathroom.” Niel answered. “Either way … who are you again?” he asked.

“Lee Hyun Ae?” I answered. “The one who was dancing instead of Ricky in USA.” I smiled and then remembered. “Sorry about that outburst after the concert. I was carried away.” I chuckled, scratching the back of my head.

“It’s okay,” Chunji smiled. “It’s good to see you again.” He said and hugged me. “I know it’s you Xiao,” he whispered, making me frozen. As he pulled away, I looked at him and then at others.

“Do you all know?” I asked.

“Know what?” they were confused.

“Nothing,” I smiled. The doors opened, revealing L. Joe who was looking down.

“You have a guest, L. Joe.” Chunji smiled. L. Joe looked up and quickly found his way to my face. A wide smile appeared on his face and run to me, suddenly hugging, making my and others eyes wide open.

“Yah, Byunghun!” Ricky yelled. “Why are you hugging her!?”

“You don’t recognize her?” asked L. Joe shocked.

“I do,” Chunji raised his hand, while others blankly stared at them.

“You’re so blind…” L. Joe sighed.

“Since when?” I asked and looked at both, Chunji and L. Joe.

“Do you think you can fool my beautiful eyes?” Chunji laughed. “I knew when I saw you with Jinny.” He said.

“Jinny? Who’s Jinny?” Ricky asked.

“Her sister,” L. Joe smiled.

“Her sister!?” everyone was surprised.

“Well, by law, she’s my daughter, but by blood, we’re sisters.” I smiled.

“By Jinny, you mean Jin Ae?” Changjo suddenly asked. I looked at him and nodded. “Are you by any chance…?” he wanted to continue, but stayed quiet.

“Yes,” I nodded, knowing what he thought.

“B-but why did you lie?” he was shocked.

“I had to,” I said quietly.

“Whoa, wait a second…” Ricky spoke. “What the heck is going on? I’m lost, including Niel and C.A.P.” he said. I looked from Changjo at three of them and quietly sighed.

“You’ll know in time.” I smiled and looked back at L. Joe and Chunji. “I just wanted to see you,” I said and hugged them both.

“Why sudden tears?” asked Chunji surprised and worried at the same time, as tear streamed down my cheek.

“It’s because I’m deceiving all of you…” I smiled sadly and looked at C.A.P., Niel and Ricky who were standing there, looking at me confused. “Ricky, I’m sorry for everything, when I was teasing you and … did you love your Ice Cream at grandpa’s place?” I smiled. He froze at my sudden question.

“C.A.P. oppa, thank you for making me smile when I was sad.” I looked at him. “And you’re leading this group really awesomely. On top of that, whenever I was teasing you, that you don’t look handsome, you have your charms, which makes even more handsome.” I said smiling, making him froze as well.

“Niel, you should stop flirting with older women, because once their boyfriends or husbands finds out, I won’t save you.” I chuckled. He froze, just like Ricky and C.A.P. “And you’ll find someone soon,” I added and winked at him. Then I turned to L. Joe, Chunji and Changjo. “As for you three…since you already know, I don’t have to say anything.” I stuck my tongue out.

“Bwoh?” all three of them squealed.

“I’m just kidding,” I smiled and waved with hand. “Don’t worry I have something to say to you three.” I said and thought for a second. “L. Joe,” I started and looked at him. “You know I always teased you for your height and that, but I never meant it. Though you’re … small, you’re still charming.” I smiled.

“You’re overreacting,” he scoffed.

“You know me too well…” I gasped. “But this time I’m serious.” I said seriously.

“Arraso, I believe you.” He nodded. I chuckled and looked at Chunji.

“Chunji,” I started. “I know I hurt you, but as I told you on the wedding, you’ll find someone better.” I smiled. “And I already have one in mind,” I winked at him. “I showed her a picture of you and she said you’re cute.” I added.

“J-jinjja?” he asked surprised. I nodded. “Is she American or Korean?” he asked.

“Not going to tell you~” I stuck my tongue at him. “And Changjo,” I turned to him. “Sorry that I was acting like a jackass on the concert, when I was dancing instead of Ricky.” I scratched the back of my neck, smiling a little.

“It’s okay,” he smiled and ruffled my hair. “At least I’m glad you’re alive.” He said and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. After I pulled away I looked at everyone and bowed.

“Since you know who I really am, I’m leaving now.” I said.

“Where are you going?” Chunji asked.

“To Super Junior dorm and then back to SHINee place, where I’ll pick up Jinny and go back to a hotel, where we’re staying…” I answered a little complicated.

“Tough life, huh?” laughed L. Joe.

“Kind of, on top of that, I have to practice for song of Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and Beyonce,” I said.

“You’re dancing with them?” they all asked surprised.

“Yeah, I always did, ever since I went to USA.” I smiled. “I’ll be going now,” I added and walked to doors. “It was nice to meet with you and talk.” I smiled and bowed again.

“Come back again,” Changjo smiled as he waved.

“I will,” I smiled. “Take care of yourselves,” I said and walked out. As I closed the doors, I leaned on the wall and took a deep breath. “That went good,” I muttered to myself.

They look like: Come at me girl.. xD

Don't have to, 'cause when I'm thinking of you I'm already smiling.. :3

Chunji fever it is.. *///*

...and so I'm going to the wonderland of sick people... Ciaossu~ (^_^)/