Chapter 14: Wedding Ceremony

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

Time passed by and it already came the time of AJ’s wedding. Inna Young, AJ’s wife, sent a wedding invitation to Xiao as well, after all she knows about her, since AJ told her everything about his past.

When Inna asked if she can invite her, he didn’t want to, but she still did it without him knowing. They also invited Teen Top, 2NE1, Big Bang and Super Junior members. All four groups – 2NE1, Big Bang, U-KISS and Super Junior – became quite good friends while Xiao was away, after all, all Super Junior members knows the real identity of Park Jung Jinny.

When Xiao got the invitation on his wedding, she didn’t want to go, but Britney convinced her, saying: “Go to the wedding. That way, you’ll show him that you forgot him, even if it’ll hurt.” With those words, Xiao decided to go.

~Wedding day; South Korea~

Everywhere you looked, you saw newspapers talking about AJ’s wedding.

Xiao was walking down the street in her short, light pink, dress and light pink high heels. Since her figure was in perfect shape all guys were whistling and looking after her as they passed by. Xiao didn’t hear a thing; she was only thinking about how she should act when she’ll reach the destination.

~At the church~

“Is everyone here?” Inna asked Bom as she stepped inside, where they were getting the bride ready.

“Some of them are still coming,” Bom smiled happily.

Though CL, Dara, Bom and Minzy couldn’t forgive AJ at first, they forgave in time, seeing how happy he was, though they knew that Xiao was suffering ever since she heard about it.

“It’s time,” Inna’s mom smiled as she peeked inside.

“Ne~” girls sang and got ready in the line to walk into church.

“Let’s go,” Inna’s dad said and held her hand. Minzy and CL were walking in front; then were Dara and Bom; and after them it was Inna and her dad. They were slowly walking down the church, with music playing and with guests looking happily at her.

Though she was late, she came quietly in, making only two or three heads turning towards her. She lightly bowed, apologizing, and stepped in the corner so no one could see her.

“Kim Jaeseop,” priest said his name and looked at him. “Do you take, Inna Da Young for wife, to be in good and bad; in health and sickness; in wealth and poorness; so no one and nothing will break you two apart?”

Don’t. She thought inside.

“I do,” he said with convincing voice and smiled at Inna. A tear fell down Xiao’s cheek. Gladly no one saw her.

“Inna Da Young,” he said and turned to her. “Do you take, Kim Jaeseop, for your husband, to be in good and bad; in health and sickness; in wealth and poorness; so no one and nothing will break you two apart?”

“I do,” Inna said without hesitating, smiling as well. Xiao’s heart sank.

“Does anyone oppose? Speak now or be quiet till you die.” Priest said, looking at the guest. Xiao wanted to spoke, but she didn’t. She didn’t want to make their life miserable as it already is; so she kept quiet.

“You may kiss your wife.” Priest smiled. AJ looked at Inna and they both smiled as they kissed each other, with guests clapping. Xiao looked at 2NE1 and another shock got into her. They were happy…

Then she walked out, between some guests, and stepped in the corner waiting for the married couple to step out. As soon as they did, they got tossed with rice. Guests were clapping as they stopped with AJ spinning Inna around.

How I wish, that was me. Xiao thought, smiling sadly. Still, no one saw her, except for Inna when she spins around. She released AJ’s hand and ran towards Xiao, making everyone confused. Luckily AJ couldn’t saw who it was; since Inna was running that he couldn’t see.

“Would you like to sing on the party?” Inna asked Xiao.

“With pleasure,” Xiao smiled and nodded. Inna smiled back and turned around, as well as Xiao, so no one could saw her face.

~Leeteuk~

I looked at the girl that was talking with Inna and recognized her immediately. It was Xiao.

What is she doing here? I asked myself, though I knew the answer.

~At the party~

“Congratulations,” Xiao suddenly appeared the last, in front of Inna and AJ, making him froze as well as 2NE1, Big Bang and whole group of U-KISS and Super Junior. Even Teen Top was surprised, by her sudden appearance.

“Thank you,” Inna smiled and they hugged each other. Then Xiao looked at him and smiled gently.

“I hope you two will be happy together. I don’t have a gift, but I’ll sing a song or two for you.” Xiao said smiling.

“I’d love to hear your voice.” Inna smiled. “Right, babe?” she looked at AJ.

“N-ne,” he stuttered and nodded quickly. Xiao smiled again and walked up the stage.

“E-excuse me,” she started and tapped the microphone. “Is this thing working or not?” she asked, giving a playful glare at some guys and made guest laugh. “Ah, it does …” she gasped. “Well, as you can see, I’m here on the wish of our happily married couple, Kim Jaeseop and Inna Da Young, to sing a song for them.”

Guests clapped and smiled, while some of them kept their faces serious.

“Honestly speaking … I don’t know what song should I sing, but now I know.” Xiao smiled. “I hope you’ll enjoy in it.” She added and started singing: http://youtu.be/NeWmOr_LiI4

“Close your eyes so you don't fear them

They don't need to see you cry

I can't promise I will heal you

But if you want to I will try

 

I'll sing this somber serenade

The past is done

We've been betrayed

It's true

Someone said the truth will out

I believe without a doubt, in you

 

You were there for summer dreaming

And you gave me what I need

And I hope you find your freedom

For eternity...

For eternity

 

Yesterday when you were walking

We talked about your mum and dad

What they did that made you happy

What they did that made you sad

We sat and watched the sun go down

Picked a star before we lost the moon

Youth is wasted on the young

Before you know it's come and gone to soon

 

You were there for summer dreaming

And you gave me what I need

And I hope you find your freedom

For eternity...

For eternity

 

For eternity

I'll sing this somber serenade

The past is done

We've been betrayed

It's true

Youth is wasted on the young

Before you know it's come and gone to soon

 

You were there for summer dreaming

And you are a friend indeed

And I hope you find your freedom

For eternity

 

You were there for summer dreaming

And you are a friend indeed

And I know you'll find your freedom

Eventually

For eternity

For eternity”

“I hope you’ll enjoy the party.” Xiao ended and bowed, while clapping didn’t stop. Even when she walked down, her tears hardly holding back, she was still smiling and the guests were clapping.

“You have a big talent,” a man suddenly stepped to her. “Do you want to join SM Company?” he asked.

“Aniyo,” Xiao kindly turned him down. “I’m already in music company; RCA.” She smiled.

“RCA? First time hearing it…” another voice spoke. It was G-Dragon.

“It’s American Company,” Xiao explained.

“You’re from United States?” a man asked surprised.

“Ne,” she nodded.

“I wish you good luck then.” he handshake her hands and walked off. Xiao looked at guests.

“When did you come?” G-Dragon asked, stepping beside her and leaned on the wall behind.

“I’m sorry; I don’t talk with people I don’t know.” Xiao smiled gently, looking at him. G-Dragon’s face froze up.

~Xiao’s POV~

“If you excuse me,” I smiled and lightly bowed with head. “I have to greet a guest.” and left him there frozen and speechless in shock. I walked over to Teen Top members who were talking with each other.

“Hey guys~” I sang and hugged L. Joe from behind.

“Ah, Xiao,” L. Joe laughed and turned around. He looked at me from head to toe and back in the eyes. “Did you lost weight?” he asked.

“I had a diet,” I lied. He pinched my cheeks and right then my favorite song started playing; Super Junior – Angel, though it’s from them, the song is one of my favorites. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm0O0yB2zSg&feature=player_embedded#!

“Would you like to dance?” Chunji suddenly asked, offering his hand. I looked at him surprised and smiled nodding, taking his hand. We danced on the dance stage and started dancing with others.

“You’re beautiful,” Chunji smiled.

“Thank you,” I smiled back.

~Chunji’s POV~

Her smile was empty. Just last month she was smiling from her heart, now she only puts a smile one, making others believe in it, while her eyes are telling totally different story.

I bit my lip, knowing I’ll regret doing this, but I couldn’t help, since for the whole month I thought about nothing and no one except her. She was the one running in my mind and dreams whole days and nights.

I leaned closer to her and pressed my lips on hers, making her surprise. I thought for the worst, but it didn’t come, instead … she gave it back; she kissed me back, now making me surprised.

~2NE1~

“Omo,” Bom gasped as she saw Chunji kissing Xiao. She tapped Dara’s shoulder hard and quickly looked at her, till she looked in the way Bom was showing.

“CL,” Dara called her. CL looked at Dara, then at Xiao and at the end at AJ, whose face was frozen from the shock.

“Poor AJ,” Minzy muttered seeing him.

~Big Bang~

“How does she know Chunji?” Seungri muttered.

“They’re friends,” T.O.P. answered Seungri’s question.

“I don’t care how, when and wae she knows them … the only thing I want to know wae the heck she is acting like she doesn’t know us?” G-Dragon cursed.

“You can’t blame her,” Taeyang patted his shoulder. “After all we’re the one who abandoned her, thinking she’s dead.”

~U-KISS~

“That girl looks so beautiful. She’s even looks like Xiao.” Kevin muttered under his breath. Kiseop smacked his head.

“It IS Xiao, you idiot.” He said and looked at her as she was now smiling at Chunji. “She’s skinnier …” he added quietly.

Soohyun and Eli looked at each other worriedly. Somehow they knew what they were thinking, but at the same time, they were wondering; wondering if she’ll forgive them for fighting alone with the sadness she felt when she heard about his marriage.

~Super Junior~

“I’m glad she’s alive,” Sungmin said to Donghae, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun who were the only ones on the wedding.

“I don’t think she’s alive, Sungmin.” Leeteuk commented.

“Waeyo?” asked Eunhyuk totally clueless. "She's right there dancing..."

“She’s smiling,” Donghae started. “But now, there’s even deeper scar than it was before.”

“I hope she’ll get over it soon,” Kyuhyun said.

“Guys,” Eunhyuk was still confused. “Chunji and Xiao kissed, doesn’t that mean they’re together?” he asked.

“Pabo,” Leeteuk gently hit his head. “Chunji likes her that’s why they kissed; I mean, that’s why Chunji kissed her.” he said and looked back at them as they were, now, slowly dancing on the slow song.

~Teen Top~

“Since when does Chunji have feelings for her?” L. Joe asked out loud.

“Since they've met?” Niel answered asking.

“Love on first sight, huh?” Ricky smirked.

“They would, actually, make a cute couple, don’t you think?” Changjo asked, looking at Chunji and Xiao.

“I have no words.” C.A.P. only muttered, looking at Chunji.

~Inna’s POV~

Maybe I was wrong? I asked myself as I saw Xiao kissing with black haired boy. I glanced at AJ whose face was frozen. I only shook my head, knowing that he still has a thing for her. Then I looked back at Xiao who was now smiling and happily talking with the boy that it made even me jealous.

I thought she’ll be sad and desperate when she’ll come, but seeing her like this, makes me jealous. I tightened my jaw. I’ll make your life miserable, Xiao Yun; I swear I’ll do.