Chapter 19: Almost recognized

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

~AJ’s POV~

I was lying on my bed, reading a book when I suddenly got a message and Dongho ran into my room.

“Hyung~” he whined.

“Dae?” I asked and looked at him.

“When is Inna coming back?” he asked.

“How should I know?” I asked, irritated that every one of them were coming in my room asking when she’ll come back. “Now get out!” I hissed and throw a pillow at him. “And if you miss her, go search for her yourself!” I added. I turned back, reading a book till I remembered I got a message. I took my phone from the night locker and look who was it.

It was Kevin. I sighed and opened the message, when suddenly my eyes widened and it just surpassed my boiling point.

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun!” I started yelling into my phone, who didn't do anything wrong. “I don’t care if you’re older than me, don’t make a move on my woman!” I yelled and stood up, grabbing my jacket and keys of the car.

“Where are you going?” Soohyun asked as I rushed thru living room.

Gah~ it’s so messy… I thought as I barely made my way out.

“Taking Inna back!” I hissed and walked out.

~Eli’s POV~

“Aigoo~ what has gone into AJ?” Soohyun shook his head.

“At least, he’ll bring Inna back.” I smiled. “I kind of missed her this week…” I muttered.

“Me too~” Dongho whined as he lied on the couch.

~Jin Ae’s POV; USA~

“Jin Ae~” Anne called me. I turned around in the middle of the street as Hyun Ae was walking next to me.

“Anne,” I muttered and smiled.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“Shopping?” I answered with question, raising an eyebrow. Ignoring me, she kneeled down to Hyun Ae and a wide smile appeared on her face.

I don’t like it. I thought and I was right.

“Hyun Ae,” she started and held her hands.

“Yes?” she asked and looked into her eyes. Somehow, Hyun Ae quickly learned English.

“What do you say on going to see your mom’s old friends?” she asked.

“Anne!” I hissed.

“Yes,” Hyun Ae nodded smiling widely. I couldn’t believe both of them. Then Hyun Ae looked at me and gave me her aegyo face which I couldn’t resist.

“We’re just going to take a look…” I said, before they both could say anything I wouldn’t like at all.

“Yay~” Anne jumped in the air, clapping hands. “I got tickets,” she said and gave me one. “For kids is free, so don’t worry.” She winked at Hyun Ae. I only shook my head in disbelief.

“If they’ll recognize me, I swear I’ll never talk with you again.” I said, looking straightly into Anne’s eyes.

“Yeah, yeah…” she waved with hand, ignoring me, as always.

“I hate you when you’re ignoring what I’m saying!” I hissed and walked with her, to where their concert was holding.

“But you still love me.” she said smiling.

“I hate you,” I muttered sighing.

“Oh come on. Admit that you love me too.” She elbowed me. I sighed, saying nothing. She smiled widely and ruffled Hyun Ae’s hair, knowing that she won.

“There are already so many fans…” Anne gasped as we saw girls standing in front of the stadium waiting to go in.

“They’re famous, Anne…” I chuckled and walked in the road.

“Eomma, are your friends singers?” Hyun Ae asked me. I looked at her and took her in my arms, nodding.

“They’re singers, and very good ones.” I smiled.

“Will they recognize you?” she asked again.

“I don’t know. Maybe they won’t, since I cut my hair shortly as well as changing my name.” I smiled.

“Waeyo?” she whined pouting. “I want to meet with them.” She said.

“You will,” Anne suddenly said. I narrowed my eyes at her. “I bought us a ticket to go backstage.” She smirked.

“Yah, Anne!” I hissed at her, when I suddenly saw a black van driving pass by. I stared into that van as it stopped and the window rolled down, exposing Chunji’s face. Anne followed my looked and gasped as she saw who I am looking at.

“It’s … Chunji, right?” she asked. I didn’t answer, instead, I stared blankly at him, while he was looking around, biting his lower lip. Gladly he didn’t saw me, yet something was telling me to be more careful.

“Oppa,” Hyun Ae suddenly called and got away from my arms, running towards the van.

“H-Hyun Ae~” I called and ran after her, while Anne was smirking.

“Way to go Hyun Ae!” she yelled, obviously rooting for her; and to be even worse, Chunji saw her and then me as I was running after her. He quickly put sunglasses and hat on and opened the doors.

Somehow, girls didn’t saw the van or Chunji; though it was pretty it was pretty obvious who he is.

“Hey little one,” he smiled and took Hyun Ae in his hands. Later L. Joe stepped out of the van as well, with his hat and sunglasses on.

“Who’s she?” he asked.

“She just came running to the van.” Chunji answered.

“H-hello,” I said and bowed. They looked at me from head to toe.

“Is she your sister?” L. Joe asked, somehow suspecting something.

“No, she’s my daughter.” I smiled.

“D-daughter?” stuttered Chunji and looked at Hyun Ae who was looking at Chunji with the eyes that just fell in love.

“E-eomma said that she is your friend…” Hyun Ae suddenly said.

“Hyun Ae!” I called her and took her from Chunji’s arms.

“A-annyeong,” Anne suddenly appeared right next to me.

Not you too. I thought as I sighed.

“Annyeong,” they both smiled and waved. I glared at Anne who was only smiling. I just hoped she won’t say anything unnecessary.

“Are you three on today’s concert?” L. Joe asked.

“Yeah,” Anne nodded. “I even bought the ticket with visiting you backstage.” She smiled and showed it to them.

“Omo,” Chunji gasped and looked at her. “You bought two tickets?” he asked.

“Well, at first I thought I would only buy for me, but since Jin Ae is your fan, as well, I thought of surprising her.” she explained.

“You’re such a liar…” I muttered to myself and let a sigh out. But then I realized L. Joe was looking at me all the time. I smiled at him, a little nervously. “Is anything wrong?” I asked.

“You’re reminding me of someone.” he said and looked down. “But she passed away…” he added.

“Oh, I’m sorry…” I muttered and bit my lower lip.

“Oppa, can my eomma dance with you?” Hyun Ae suddenly asked. L. Joe and Chunji looked at her surprised and then at Anne, who only nodded – Anne, have I ever told you that I hate you!? – and then at me.

“Jinja?” Niel walked out of the van.

Why doesn’t everyone step out, so the fans will saw them and save me from this mess? I thought to myself.

“Guys, can we get ahead, since Ricky is not feeling well?” someone asked from the van; it was their manager.

“Oh yeah,” Niel remembered something, which I didn’t like at all. “Ricky,” he called him and looked in the van. They talked something for a minute or two. Niel came back out and smiled: “You’re with us,” and grabbed my hand.

“Mwoh?” I squealed as Hyun Ae was in Anne’s arms, both of them waving after me. “W-what are you doing?” I asked, kind of angry, as I sat in the van and drove off. “I have my daughter with me!”

“Shush, Ricky is not feeling well. Could you be a little quieter?” Changjo asked, furrowing his eyes.

Since when did you become such a … ugh… I glared at him.

“Why sorry, that Niel dragged me with you, because my daughter blurted out, that I’m dancing…” I said in sarcastic voice.

“Yah, how are you talking to Changjo! It’s not like we know each other!” Ricky yelled, but coughed and lay back down.

I can’t believe them… I thought and sighed, closing my eyes.

“We’re here,” the driver said and we all stepped out of the van, with C.A.P. and Changjo helping Ricky.

“Why are you even having a concert, since Ricky is sick?” I asked and looked at them.

“We can’t decline it and we promised to the fans.” Niel smiled.

“Last time was Chunji, now is Ricky…” I whispered to myself.

“Last time?” L. Joe looked at me suspiciously. I nervously smiled and waved with hand: “Nothing, nothing…”

“Since Ricky can’t do anything much, could you replace him?” their manager stepped towards me. My eyes widened as well as Ricky’s.

“Bwoh!?” he was shocked. “I … can do it…” he coughed.

“You can’t Ricky.” I said and turned to him. “If you want you can sing, like Chunji did that time…” without realizing I snapped it out. They looked at me surprised.

“How do you know?” Chunji asked, now him suspiciously as well.

“I-I saw it o-on TV…” I lied.

“Either way, Ricky you can’t go on a stage like that…” manager scolded him. Then I remembered, I have medicine with me in my bag and as I tried to search for bag, I remembered … it’s with Anne and Hyun Ae.

“Fine!” he gave up. A smile appeared on their faces, while Changjo glared at me. I glanced at him and quickly looked away, slapping myself in mind and scolding because I have too big mouth.

Just say one stupid word and I swear I’ll go live in Europe in that small country that looks like chicken… I thought.

~L. Joe’s POV~

Why does she look so familiar? I thought as I was observing her. Oh yeah, what was her name again? I remembered.

“What’s your name?” I suddenly asked. She stopped and looked down.

“J-Jin A-Ae,” she stuttered.

Why is she stuttering? I looked at her from head to toe. She looks like Xiao, if you look closer at her… I thought, but then Niel woke me up.

“Which song shall we sang first?” he asked.

“I don’t know…” I shrugged. “Ask C.A.P.” I added and pointed with my head at C.A.P. who was talking with manager and few people.

~Jin Ae’s POV~

When will it end? God damn it… I want to go home!!! I cried in my head as I was trying to remain calm.

“J-Jin Ae,” someone suddenly called me. I turned around and saw Anne standing there.

“Anne, thank god…” I sighed from relief and ran to her.

“Yah, where are you going!?” Changjo yelled after me. I didn’t answer him. I realized Anne’s eyes were teary as well that Hyun Ae wasn’t with her.

“Where is Hyun Ae?” I stopped and looked around.

“She …” Anne started sobbing. “She was with me as we were walking towards … entrance … but … she …” she busted into cry.

“Anne, pull yourself together…” I said, though it was hurting me. She looked at me with those teary eyes that could break anyone’s heart. “Calm down and let’s look for her…” I said.

“I-I’m so-sorry, X-Xiao…” she stuttered crying even more.

“Anne!” I said and held her for shoulders. “Don’t cry. Everything will be fine, I know…” I looked straight into her eyes.

~Changjo’s POV~

“…Xiao…” the blonde girl said. My eyes widened.

Xiao? I thought as I looked at Jin Ae. Xiao, is that really you?

“What’s going on?” Chunji approached them. I slowly walked towards them as well as Jin Ae started explaining.

“My daughter, Hyun Ae, disappeared, so I don’t think I can dance with you.” She said and bowed.

She knows Korean.

“Mwoh?” Chunji gasped shocked from her saying that her daughter disappeared and that she won’t be dancing with us … wait.

She can dance.

“I’m very sorry,” she said and bowed again. And as she tried to go with blonde girl, Anne, she looked towards me.

She is Korean.

She bowed and ran with Anne towards the crowd to search for Hyun Ae.

“Xiao…” I whispered to myself and shook my head. Naah, it can't be her.

A/N: So what do you think about it till now? :)