Chapter 30: Seriously?!

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

~YGE~

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed greeting.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the receptionist greeted back, lightly bowing. “How can I help you?” she asked.

“Are 2NE1 and Big Bang here?” I asked.

“Let me see,” she muttered and looked on the computer screen, typing something. “Yes, they are.” She said and looked back at me. “2NE1 is in their practice room, and Big Bang in the music room.” she added and smiled.

“Gomawo,” I smiled and bowed again. As I walked towards elevator, my phone suddenly rang. I took it from my pocket, stepped inside elevator and answered the call, without looking who is calling.

“Eomma!” cried Jinny in the phone.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Dinosaur is teasing me! Banana milk doesn’t want to play with me! Chicken hates me! Diva wants to dress me! And athletic guy wants to play football with me!” she whined, making me to chuckle.

“If dinosaur is teasing you, back. If banana doesn’t want to play with you, play with him. If chicken hates you, take his chicken away and eat it in front of him, so he’ll have a reason to hate you. If diva wants to dress you, let him, you’ll be pretty, I promise. And if athletic guy wants to play football with you … play with him.” I said.

“Arraso,” she said back, more happy. “When will you come back?” she asked. Right then the elevator announced that I reached the floor and opened the doors.

“I don’t know,” I answered. “Right now, I’m in YGE and then I’ll go to SME…” I said.

“Arraso,” she chuckled. “Say hi to Minzy as well.” She added.

“I will,” I said and hanged up, walking out of the elevator, towards dancing room. I stopped in front of one room, where music was coming out, taking a deep and knocked three times.

Come in, I heard Bom’s voice after the music stopped. I grabbed the hook and opened the doors, walking in.

“Jin Ae,” Dara smiled as she looked at me in the mirror. Minzy turned around as her eyes widened widely.

“Hey,” I smiled and waved with hand.

“What brings you here?” CL smiled.

“Some business.” I smiled back and held hands behind my back.

“If I remember, you’re in University now, right?” Dara asked. I quietly nodded and wobbled in front and back. “So how is it?”

“It’s good, though it’s way too hard that high school…” I sighed and looked at Minzy. “Well, I just want to say that … uhm …” I looked around and then back at them as they were waiting for me to end my sentence.

“When you’ll be in USA, call me…” I said.

“O-kay…” Bom muttered confused. I smiled and turned around, when I heard Minzy’s voice: “Why did you really come here?” asking. I stopped and bit my lower lip as I turned around, looking straight into her eyes.

“You’ll see,” I smiled a little and bowed.

***

“Big Bang, stop for now. You have a visitor.” Their manager said thru microphone.

“Thank you,” I smiled bowing as I was standing behind him.

“It’s okay,” he smiled and looked at me. “Are you sure they don’t recognize you?” he asked. “I mean, it’s pretty obvious that it’s you, Xiao.” he said.

“Till now, no recognized me, only those who knows since the beginning…” I smiled. As he wanted to say something, the doors opened, revealing five boys walking out.

“So, who’s the visitor?” asked Taeyang and looked around, till he met my eyes. His eyes widened as well as T.O.P.’s.

“Hey,” I smiled and waved, making Jiyong, Daesung and Seungri looking at me as well.

“Jin Ae, what are you doing here?” Daesung smiled and hugged me. I was quite surprised by his actions, but still hugged him back.

“Taking care of business.” I answered and pulled away from him. Then my phone rang again. I took it from my pocket and looked at who is calling, seeing Taemin’s ID. “Excuse me,” I smiled at them and walked to the corner, picking up.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Did you by any chance tell Jinny to play with me?” asked Taemin with angry voice.

“I did, why?” I answered.

“You’ll see when you’ll come back, now here you have her.” he said and gave phone to someone.

“Eomma?” asked Jinny.

“I’m here, Jinny.” I smiled. “What did Taemin do to you?” I asked.

“I did as you say … play with him, but … I think I made him angry.” She muttered. I chuckled at her worried voice. “And Onew hates me even more than before. I teased dinosaur back and we ended fighting each other. Then there is diva that put make up on me way too much and dressed me like I was his little puppet. And there is athletic guy who I played football with him and we had good time.” She said.

“Don’t worry Jinny, I’ll be back soon.” I smiled. “Have to go now,” I added and hanged up. I put my phone back in my pocket as I was turning around, seeing T.O.P.’s eyes on me. I know he recognized me immediately, as well as Taeyang, but right now, he was talking with Daesung.

“Everything okay?” asked Jiyong.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “It’s just that, Jinny has some problems…” I smiled.

“Who’s Jinny?” asked Seungri.

“She’s my little sister.” I answered.

“What about Hyun Ae?” asked Daesung.

“That’s her,” I smiled. All five of them looked at me confused. “Hyun Ae is Jinny. By blood we’re sisters, but by law, she’s my daughter.” I explained.

“I see…” T.O.P. muttered to himself as he was tapping his chin, thinking something, while looking away.

“On top of that,” I added. Everyone’s eyes were on me again. “I’d really like to thank you all for the time when I was on YG high school.” I started. “Though you were bullying me the most with 2NE1, I’m still happy I met all of you.” I smiled and bowed deeply. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go.” I added and walked out, with their manager.

“Well, one thing is sure,” he started. “Taeyang and T.O.P. knows who you are.” He said. I smiled nodding and looked at him. “Where are you going now?” he asked as he accompanied me to the elevator.

“SME,” I answered and stepped inside elevator.

“See you,” he smiled and waved. I smiled, waving, back and right when the doors almost closed, I saw Jiyong how he run out of the music room and looked at me, yelling: “Xiao!”

As soon as I stepped out of the building I looked back to see if anyone followed me, but there was no one. A smile appeared on my face as I sit taxi and drove towards SME.

~SME~

“Xiao~” Donghae called my name, smiling widely.

“Hey,” I smiled back and hugged him.

“What brings you here?” asked Leeteuk as he hugged me as well.

“Just some business.” I smiled and looked at Sungmin who was suddenly sulking. “What’s wrong with Sungmin?” I asked.

“You!” he suddenly pointed at me, making me startled.

“Me?” I was confused. He nodded, stood up and walked towards me. “What did I do?” I asked and stepped back a little.

“You made me to lie!” he pouted and crossed his arms.

“What?” I asked. “I made you to lie?”

“Yes,” he nodded. “I had to lie to Big Bang, 2NE1 and Teen Top; do you know how awful I felt as I was telling a lie?” he asked and looked at me.

“Sorry,” I smiled awkwardly and bowed.

“Tsk,” he clicked with tongue. “Some of them already know, right?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “It seems they found out quickly after you told them and some of them found out today.” I said and followed Sungmin to others who were sitting on the ground in their dancing room.

“Hey, Xiao,” others greeted me waving.

“Hey,” I smiled and sit down next to Donghae and Sungmin. “What are you doing?” I asked.

“We have a little break and then we’ll continue to practice…” answered Ryeowook.

“Hardworking as always,” I chuckled. “Oh yeah, was Inna here after that week?” I asked and looked at Eunhyuk.

“She paid a visit few times, but after everyone knew the truth, that she’s pregnant, she stopped coming.” He answered. “Wae, do you want to see her?” he asked.

“Ani, I saw her today on the airport.” I answered.

“Airport?” was surprised Yesung.

“Ne,” I nodded. “You know that AJ is in USA studying, right?” I asked and looked at all of them. They all nodded. “I’m attending Columbia University, same as AJ.”  I said. Their eyes widened as some of them chocked on the food and drink.

“Bwoh!?” some of them yelled.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “I was quite surprised too when I saw him in my class, sitting few tables away from me.” I murmured.

“Does he know?” asked Donghae.

“I told him everything after I ‘sprained’ my ankle. I knew that I won’t be able to run away from him anymore, so I just told him.” I said and took one bite from Sungmin’s food.

“Yah!” he hissed and hit my hand. I pouted like a little kid and then I remembered that I have to go.

“Darn,” I cursed and quickly stood up.

“Where are you going?” asked Siwon and looked at me surprised.

“Jinny called me, saying she has problems with SHINee guys.” I smiled and walked towards doors.

“When will you come back?” Shindong asked.

“Maybe later.” I shrugged. “See ya,” I smiled waving and walked out.

***

Nooo~ I heard Jinny’s voice from inside. No, don’t do this to me! I’ll behave, just … NO! Someone! Dinosaur, Chicken, don’t just stand there, help me! she screamed.

Don’t scream… I heard Taemin’s voice. I opened the doors.

“Jinny?” I called. Silence occurred. “Taemin?” I called again, taking my shoes off. “I heard you guys,” I let a sigh out as I walked into kitchen.

“Hey,” I heard Minho.

“Hey,” I smiled confused. “Where are others?” I asked. He shrugged smiling. “What is going on?” I asked again.

He shrugged again.

“Choi Minho, if you won’t tell me the reason, I swear I’ll kick your ball to god knows where…” I glared at him. He became serious, but then he smiled back. “Yah!” I squealed and pouted like a little kid.

“What’s up?” Key appeared in the kitchen. “Whoa, you’re back early…” he laughed awkwardly as soon as he saw me. I looked at him and then back at Minho, crossing my arms. “What?” he was confused. “Did I come at wrong time?” he looked at Minho.

“Kim Kibum,” I started. He startled a little and looked back at me.

“D-dae?” he asked stuttering. He knew that when I call someone by their real, full name, I’m angry.

“What is going on?” I asked, looking straight at him.

“Eomma!” voice of Jinny suddenly run into kitchen, hugging me tightly.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as I kneeled down, so we were watching each other in the eyes. I looked at her face as her makeup was perfectly done including her new hairstyle.

“Key,” I called and looked at him as he was slowly backing up. He stopped in the middle. “Aish, jinjja,” I suddenly cursed, making him startled. “If you were going to do makeup on Jinny you should told me before and about her hairstyle as well…” I sighed.

His eyes widened on what I said as well as Minho.

“What?” I was confused and looked at both of them. Then Jinny pulled my T-shirt and I looked down at her.

“You’re not mad?” she asked.

“Why would I be mad?” I chuckled and ruffled her hair. “If I would be mad, Key would be already dead. On top of that, it suits you.” I added smiling. Her eyes widened and she quickly grabbed my hand, leading me out of the kitchen.

“Taemin, she’s coming!” Minho yelled behind. I looked confused back at him and Key as they were smiling and then in front, hearing some weird sounds and cursing.

“What’s going on?” I confusedly asked Jinny.

“Shush,” she smiled and stopped in the living room. She looked around as well as I. “Appa?” she called and started searching around. “She’s here…” she muttered.

“I’m in the … room…” Taemin muttered from somewhere. Jinny quickly run in one of the rooms.

“Come,” she said.

“No, I’m not going…” he said back.

“Appa…” Jinny whined.

“I said I’m not going like this.” He repeated.

“What’s going on?” I asked and walked into the room. There, on the bed, I saw someone sitting as Jinny was pulling her hand.

“Eomma, look, look…” Jinny smiled widely and pointed at her. Her eyes widened as soon as she saw me. “Isn’t he pretty?” she asked and looked back at her.

“He?” I was confused. “That is a guy?” I asked.

“You don’t recognize him?” was shocked Jinny.

“You’ve got to be kidding me. It’s obvious that it’s a girl, Jinny.” I laughed and stepped closer to both of them. As I stopped right in front of the girl I leaned down and looked straight into her eyes. “Who are you?” I asked.

“Taemin,” she answered.

“Don’t joke with me,” I laughed. “Seriously who are you? I won’t be mad…” I smiled at him.

“He is Taemin.” I heard a voice behind. I straightened up and looked behind, seeing all boys standing on the doorstep. I laughed and looked back at girl.

“So, if you’re…Taemin…” I laughed a little. “Then tell me, when did I get to know my sister?” I asked, since only Taemin was with me that day.

“We went to the police station to find the truth about your parents, where they introduced you to Park Jung Jinny.” She answered. My eyes widened as she told exactly what happened.

“I still don’t believe you…” I muttered.

“Aish,” Jinny cursed and pulled her hair. My eyes widened from surprise as in front of me was Taemin, sitting on the bed with makeup on himself as well as in girls clothes.

“Seriously?!” I squealed.