Chapter 12: Sick Chunji

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

~USA; Next day~

"Brit~" Xiao called her, running around the house. She was running from upstairs downstairs and then from downstairs upstairs, till sge bumped into Mason.

"Mianhe," Xiao said bowing.

"It's okay," Mason chuckled. Xiao looked up and smiled, but then snapped with her tongue.

"Mason!" she, nearly, screamed his name, making him deaf. "Where is Brit?" she asked continuing.

"In her office?" he answered not sure. "Why?"

"I have to tell her that I'll be late today." Xiao said, biting her lip.

"Where will you go?" Britney appeared behind, but Xiao was deep in her thoughts so she didn't hear that she was the one saying it.

"I'm going on a concert..." she murmured.

"What concert?" Britney asked curious.

"Teen Top... Actually I'm dancing instead of Chunji who is still sick, but he'll be singing either way." I said and then looked up at Mason. "Why are you so curious where I'll go?" She asked.

"Don't be late and be careful," A voice behind her said. Xiao turned around and saw Britney smiling.

"Oh, Britney ... did you hear me?" she asked, being so clueless.

"I was the one who was asking you," Britney laughed.

"Jinja?" Xiao asked surprised.

"Jinja," Britney nodded. "Now go, because I think you'll be late." she said, pointing on her hand watch.

"Ne~" Xiao smiled and ran into her room, preparing herself.

~At the concert~

"You came~" Chunji sang as soon as he recognized me. Others looked at Xiao surprised that she dressed herself totally like guy. Her long hair was combed under her hat, and she wore boys’ clothes as well. Because she had an elastic bandage around her chest she was barely recognized as a girl.

"Xiao?" L. Joe asked and looked closer at her. I looked up and smiled.

"Ta daaa~" Xiao smiled. "What do you think?" she asked and spin around.

"I barely recognized you..." C.A.P. said and thumbed up, smiling.

"I can't believe it's really you ..." Ricky said not believing his eyes as he was looking at her from head to toe.

"What about your ...?" Niel asked and showed on her chest.

"Nope, I don't have them." Xiao smiled and touch them, making everyone's cheek reddish. "What?" She asked, but then quickly gets it. "Aaah~" she said, pointing at all of them. She grinned and then took L. Joe's hand, putting it on her chest, making him blush like hell; but soon he put the other on her chest as well, touching everything, but he couldn't touch it no matter what.

"Yah, L. Joe; she's a girl!" C.A.P. yelled at him and hit his head.

"But hyung, I can't feel anything..." he whined.

"Mission accomplished." Xiao smiled widely.

"Teen Top, you're up in a minute." A young girl came to them. At first she looked at L. Joe and Xiao, but quickly looked away, blushing a little. Seeing a girl looking at them, L. Joe put his hands away and blushed really hard, looking to the ground. Xiao only smirked and turned to the, now pale, Chunji.

"Will you be okay singing?" Xiao asked him worriedly. Chunji only smiled weakly and thumbed up.

"Teen Top, you're up." the same girl said, after one minute passed. They all looked at each other and smiled.

"Let’s do this!" C.A.P. said and put his hand in the middle of us. They all put their hands on his, and cheered. Then they ran out on the stage, with Xiao the last.

"Guys," Chunji started and coughed a little. "I won't be able to dance today, because I'm sick, but instead of me, there is this guy" pointed at Xiao "who will dance my moves. But don't worry, the one singing will still be my own voice." he said smiling.

"Chunji oppa saranghae!" fans yelled, some of them already crying their heart out.

"Let’s do it," Niel sang and the music started. Xiao fixed her hat down her face, so fans didn't recognize her, and started dancing. When it was Chunji's turn, Xiao danced in front, while Chunji was standing behind the chair where she was sitting. He coughed a little, but still sang his part. Fans were sad, but still happy that they could hear his voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQ63-cdzjw

When the song and the whole concert of Teen Top ended, Xiao's hat accidently fell down. Right when she bowed, she quickly took it and put it back on her head. Some of fans saw and quickly took pictures of her, but most of them didn't, except for the camera man, who was recording everything.

"Good job, guys ... and girl!" C.A.P. clapped and smiled at Xiao, who was at first glaring at him, but then smiled.

"Good job," others said as well and smiled, clapping.

"What do you say to have a party?" Ricky suggested.

"Do you have free time, Xiao?" L. Joe asked, looking at her.

"Ne~" Xiao nodded, smiling.

"Let’s go then," Changjo smiled, taking her hand.

"Ne~" Xiao smiled again, walking behind him, holding his hand.

"I'm going to change." Xiao smiled at them when they reached their destination.

"Ne~" they all sang, going ahead. Only Chunji stayed behind and waited for her. He leaned on the wall, coughed few times and nearly fell asleep, till he was awakened by Xiao's worried voice.

"Are you okay, Chunji?" she asked and touched his forehead. "My god, you're burning..." she muttered and grabbed his arm, to prevent him from falling to the ground.

"I'm okay," he smiled weakly and then looked at her green-blue summer short dress and her long black boots, almost reaching her upper tights. "You look pretty," he added.

http://s1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii516/TheNoisiestOne/Pics%20for%20my%20stories/?action=view¤t=$(KGrHqZ,!pgE8W)GrrS4BPViLrN+DQ~~60_35_zps6587c131.jpg (A/N: I don't know wae, but I can't upload the photo, so here's the link for boots :) )

"We should go home, Chunji..." Xiao muttered.

"Aniyo," Chunji waved with his hand, still smiling weakly. "We shouldn't make others worried." he added and walked into dining room, where guys already ordered their drinks.

"You're late!" Niel pouted.

"Mianhaeyo," Xiao bowed smiling.

"You look beautiful," L. Joe smiled.

"Gomawo," Xiao smiled again and lightly bowed with her head. Then she looked at Chunji who was nearly on falling asleep, but he forced himself to be awake.

~Xiao’s POV~

Mianhae Chunji… I thought as I closed my eyes and looked at guys.

“Guys,” I started. They looked at me, including Chunji.

“Xiao,” he whispered my name.

“Mianhae Chunji,” I smiled sadly at him. “I’m taking Chunji home. He isn’t feeling well …” I said, looking at boys who were now looking Chunji.

“Omo!” Changjo gasped as he touched his forehead. “You’re burning!”

I stood up and walked over to Chunji.

“Don’t worry; I’ll take him with me to Britney’s home. I know she wouldn’t mind.” I smiled and helped him to stand up. “You just have fun and take care when you’ll go home, okay?” I added and excused myself. I was quite happy that they didn’t follow, because it would make only worse for Chunji. As soon as we stepped outside I let him to lean all his weight on me, while I took my phone out, dialing Mason’s number.

Mason,” I said.

Yes?” he asked.

Can you please come to the XXX restaurant? I’ll be taking Chunji to Britney’s home, since his sick.” I said.

I’ll be there in a minute.” He said and hanged up. And really … in a minute or two he was already with black AUDI Q7 in front of the restaurant, rushing to me.

Thanks,” I smiled and let him take Chunji in the car.

No problem; it’s my job after all.” He smiled. “By the way, nice dress.” He added, making my cheeks turning pinkish.

T-thanks,” I stuttered and seat belted myself after I sat in the car next to Chunji. He sat back onto his driver seat and started engine, driving back to Britney’s home.

You’re early …” Britney said as she saw me coming into house, but her eyes widened as she saw Chunji leaning on me. “Is he okay?” she asked worriedly and rushed over.

He only has a fever nothing else.” I smiled. “I’ll put him in my room, so I can take care of him, otherwise I won’t be able to sleep and have peace …” I muttered.

Okay,” Britney nodded and turned around, ordering to make tea and bring medicines into my room.

Thank you,” I smiled at Britney before we walked up into my room. Mason and I, slowly, laid Chunji on my bed and covered him with blanket. In the mean time, a young girl, Mika, brought medicine and I undressed his jacket.

Thanks Mika,” I smiled at her. She smiled back and walked out of the room, closing the doors behind. I took the tea and medicine from the table and walked over to Chunji.

“Here, take this…” I muttered as I helped him sat up and drank a little of tea, but the problem was, he barely opened his mouth. “Aish,” I muttered and started thinking on what should I do. Then I remembered.

“I guess I don’t have other choice …” I muttered and took the medicine into my mouth. I slowly leaned closer to his face and pressed my lips onto his, making him open his mouth from surprise. Right when it was open, I took the chance and put the medicine from my mouth into his. Then I slowly put the cup of tea to him so he could gulp it down.

After I realized what I just did and the look on Chunji’s surprised face, my cheeks turned dark reddish and looked away from his eyes.

“I-I-It’s just so you can get healthy sooner …” I stuttered, feeling my cheeks getting more and more hot.

“T-thanks,” Chunji smiled and fell asleep. I lightly sighed and stood up, leaving Chunji alone in the room. I walked down the stairs into kitchen and took another cup of tea for me.

Are you okay?” Britney suddenly appeared behind me. I choked and started coughing, nodding and waving with hand. Britney only laughed and came closer to me, patting my back.

I … ‘m fine …” I said, now coughing.

Good to hear,” she laughed and took her cup of tea. “Is he friend of yours?” she suddenly asked.

“Ne,” I nodded and smiled.

It didn’t seem like friendship few seconds ago…” she muttered to herself. My eyes widened and looked at her.

Y-you s-saw?” I stuttered.

Yup,” she nodded grinning. “Are you sure he’s just a friend?” she asked and looked straight into my eyes.

Brit, I already have someone I love.” I said, looking back into her eyes.

But he might forgot you,” she continued.

I know,” I bit my lip. “I … have to go up …” I muttered after a silence, meaning that Britney won the discussion. I walked back into my room and sat on a futon, behind doors. I looked up at Chunji who was sleeping like a baby, and then thru window. It was already night, but somehow it felt like it was just getting lighter; like it was morning. Soon, I fell asleep thinking about U-KISS and Super Junior, but dreaming about AJ.

sjmtaiwanmei: Thank you and I hope you'll enjoy reading :)

MasterFilicityS: Thank you for subscribing and commenting. Hope you'll enjoy^^,