Chapter 4: Revenge

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

~Next day – Xiao~

“I’m off,” I muttered as I stepped out of Jihun’s car.

“Take care,” he smiled and drove away. I was looking after him, before he disappeared after the corner, and then turned towards school.

“Here we go again,” I sighed and started walking towards doors.

“Jinny~” I heard a familiar girl’s voice. I froze and slowly turned back, where I saw them – CL, Dara, Bom and Minzy – waving at me. I gulped, turned around and pretending like I didn’t hear them.

“Don’t ignore us,” CL yelled after me. I started running towards my locker and tried to open it, but a guys’ hand stopped me from doing it.

“We need to talk.” I heard G-Dragon’s voice. I gulped and turned around.

“I-I don’t w-want to t-talk with y-you …” I stuttered and ran away from them; but was stopped by hand. I looked behind, to see who stopped me, and saw him, AJ. My cheeks turned lightly reddish, because no one has ever stopped me before, only … Taemin, when I tried to run away from him.

“Jinny?” AJ called my name. I realized a tear fell down my cheek. I quickly wiped it and looked at him.

“Release my hand,” I said quietly. He quickly released it. “What do you want?” I asked coldly as I turned to them.

“We just want to talk.” Kevin said.

“Why?” I asked and pierced my eyes on him.

“You want some revenge, right?” Minzy asked as they reached us.

“If you mean, revenge on you, then yes.” I nodded.

“So you do hate us …” Taeyang muttered.

“I didn’t say I hate you.” I looked at him.

“We mean revenge on Lee Taemin.” G-Dragon said. My eyes widened.

“W-w-what a-are y-you ta-talking ab-about?” I said stuttering.

“We know you don’t date with him anymore.” Dara said.

“And we’re sorry that we bullied you.” Dongho said.

“H-h-how d-do you k-know?” I asked, still stuttering.

“We saw you playing with kids in the park 2 days ago.” AJ said.

“And yesterday,” Bom added.

“Are you spying on me or what?” I asked confused.

“No,” Dara smiled. “Let’s meet in lunch time in front of school and we'll tell you what we know, okay?” she said and looked at others.

“Fine with us,” U-KISS and Big Bang nodded at the same time. Then she looked back at me. I looked at her confused.

“Lunch time, in front of school, okay?” she repeated. I lightly nodded as they walked away.

“Yah,” I ruffled my hair as I was standing there for few minutes already. “What do they want now? They want to humiliate me in front of whole school like … him?” my voice shaken a bit as I remembered of him. I shook my head and opened my locker to change into my school shoes. I slowly walked to my classroom and right when I walked into, water poured on me. Classmates started laughing as I was standing there wet to skin.

“What’s so funny?” I heard Kevin from behind. Yes, U-KISS group is in my class.

“Who did this?” Soohyun asked and looked at classmates, who stopped laughing.

“Let’s go,” AJ said as he grabbed me by my arm, but right at that time the bell rang and I freed myself from his grip. He looked at me surprised.

“No,” I muttered and smiled at them. “I’m fine.” I added and passed by schoolmates quietly.

“Sit on your seats…” I heard teachers voice. As he stepped in the classroom he looked at me right away. “Park Jung Jinny,” he called me. I stood up and bowed.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Go change yourself.” He said as he pointed towards door with his head.

“Yes,” I said, bowed lightly and went out of class.

Few minutes later I came back in clothes for sport. I quietly went back to my seat and sat down. As I tried to get my book from my bag, I saw a paper on my table. I unfolded it and read it.

Wait for me after the end of class. AJ

I looked at him as he was paying attention to the teacher, who was explaining about Math. I crumbled the paper and put it in the bag as I took Math books out. From then on, I didn’t pay much attention on AJ, though he glanced at me from time to time. As the class ended, I tried to walk out of the class, but then I remembered the note. I stopped and looked back to his seat, where he was sitting and talking with others. I walked towards them and looked at AJ.

“What do you want?” I asked. AJ looked at me and smiled.

“What do you say on skipping classes after lunch?” he asked.

“Huh?” I asked, like he was dumb. “I won’t skip any classes today.” I said.

“Why not? It’ll be for your own good.” Kevin smirked.

“No, thank you.” I said again and turned around. And right before I went out, I stopped and looked back at them. “On top of that, thanks for making my clothes wet.” I added and slammed the doors.

I knew she was angry.” I heard Kiseop’s voice.

We must make her come with us …” Soohyun muttered loud enough for me to hear. I only shook my head as I sighed and walked towards my locker, to take books for next two classes; History and Music.

“Idiots,” I muttered to myself as I saw Big Bang flirting with other girls and as soon as they saw me they smiled and waved, but I pretended not to see them. When I came back into class, someone threw something to me. I was white from head to toe … I only sighed as I shivered my body like a dog.

“Take your seats,” I heard History’s teacher behind. “Ah, Park, you’re white again?” she asked as she passed me by.

“It happens,” I smiled and sat on my chair.

“But still, why don’t you go change?” she asked.

“I don’t have any spare clothes. My school uniform is wet.” I said.

“Arraso,” she muttered and then checked if we’re all available. We were; only AJ, Kevin, Kiseop and Soohyun were missing.

After History class ended I went to ladies bathroom to clean myself, and then went into Musician room.

“Park Jung Jinny,” teacher called me.

“Yes?” I stood up. Why is today all about me? I thought to myself annoyed.

“You’ll sing first today,” she said. I looked at her with wide open eyes as well as others.

“B-but I don’t sing …” I tried to convince her, afterall I never sang in her classes, the whole class knows that I don't sing no matter what.

“No buts’… Come here.” She said as she waved. I did as she said, because today, it seemes, that the teacher was in bad mood; so I stood up and walked over to her. It’s true I never sang in front of my schoolmates or anywhere else. But when I’m home alone, I play a random song; mostly American and started singing.

“Which song?” She asked as she looked at me.

“Daughtry, Home …” I said after thinking. The teacher only smiled and her fingers started dancing on the piano. I loved this sound. I closed my eyes and smiled a little, as I imagined myself on the seaside. When it was time, I started singing.

"I'm staring out into the night,

Trying to hide the pain.

I'm going to the place where love

And feeling good don't ever cost a thing.

And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.

 

Well I'm going home,

Back to the place where I belong,

And where your love has always been enough for me.

I'm not running from.

No, I think you got me all wrong.

I don't regret this life I chose for me.

But these places and these faces are getting old,

So I'm going home.

Well I'm going home.

 

The miles are getting longer, it seems,

The closer I get to you.

I've not always been the best man or friend for you.

But your love remains true.

And I don't know why.

You always seem to give me another try.

 

So I'm going home,

Back to the place where I belong,

And where your love has always been enough for me.

I'm not running from.

No, I think you got me all wrong.

I don't regret this life I chose for me.

But these places and these faces are getting old,

 

Be careful what you wish for,

'Cause you just might get it all.

You just might get it all,

And then some you don't want.

Be careful what you wish for,

'Cause you just might get it all.

You just might get it all, yeah.

 

Oh, well I'm going home,

Back to the place where I belong,

And where your love has always been enough for me.

I'm not running from.

No, I think you got me all wrong.

I don't regret this life I chose for me.

But these places and these faces are getting old.

I said these places and these faces are getting old,

So I'm going home.

I'm going home."

As it ended I opened my eyes and looked at classmates who were looking at me with their mouth and eyes wide open.

“I didn’t know you were so fluent in English and good at singing…” Jimin muttered. I looked at her and lightly smiled.

“You have a big chance on becoming a singer.” Teacher said smiling; she was a little bit happier now. I looked at her surprised and bowed.

“Thank you,” I said and sat down on my seat.

The rest of the hour was the same. The whole class sang, including U-KISS … well, at least Eli, Hoon and Dongho, who were there.

When the class ended, classmates were talking with me for a little bit, but soon, they walked out on a lunch; only three guys were waiting for me.

“Shall we go?” Eli smiled at me as I reached them.

“I never said I’ll meet with you.” I said as I passed by them, but then it happened. One covered my mouth, grabbed me over my chest, while the second one grabbed my legs. The third one, probably Dongho, took my bag. I couldn’t believe them. As we came in front of school they released me.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!?” I yelled at them as they backed away on a safe place.

“I told you she would be pissed.” I heard AJ. I turned around and saw AJ, Kevin, Kiseop, Soohyun, Big Bang and 2NE1 members.

“Geez, why don’t you let me eat in peace?” I sighed as I grabbed my bag from the floor.

“You want to take revenge on Lee Taemin, right?” Dara asked straightly. I startled and then looked at her. A smile crossed her face. “Bingo,” she said and walked closer to me.

“On top of that, you have a nice voice.” CL smiled.

“How did you..?” I asked, but they all took their phones out, including Eli, Hoon and Dongho. “Of course …” I muttered and face palmed.

“Shall we start with your revenge?” AJ asked as a wide smile crossed his face.