Chapter 5: Identity revealed

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

I admit, I was still confused, because I had no idea what they were talking about, though I was only pretending. At first, they were talking about Lee Taemin and one second later about some revenge.

“Seriously, what are you plotting?” I asked as I looked from another to other. Kevin face palmed.

“Are you blonde or what?” G-Dragon asked, not believing his eyes.

“Well, I’m sorry, I wasn’t born to please you.” I hissed at him. He twitched, but T.O.P. stopped him.

“Jinny …” AJ started and stepped closer to me. I looked at him. “What really happened between you and Taemin?” he asked, looking me straight into my eyes. My eyes twitched and I stepped one step backwards.

“I-I … I d-don’t want t-to r-remember …” I stuttered as I held my head.

“We understand you,” Dara said. I looked at her, but quickly looked to the ground because I felt my eyes getting all teary. “But you probably want for him to feel what you felt, right?” she asked and touched my shoulder.

“I-…” I tried to say, but CL overtook me.

“Look, Jinny,” she started. “You can’t always hide your feelings from other people; they’ll think that you don’t know what it means to love someone or to be loved.”

“I already stored that feeling away.” I said and looked at her. They were all surprised by my sudden change. “You surprised?” a smile crossed my face. “My feelings are already gone … and even your bullying doesn’t really scare me. After all it’s the same everyday; getting wet, all white, sometimes I even find snakes in my locker… I’m not scared anymore.” I grinned.

“B-but you …” Kevin tried to say, but I cut him with sudden tears in my eyes.

“You’re all horrible. How can you bully me?” I asked as tears streamed down my cheeks. They were even more surprised. “I’ll kill myself because you keep on bullying me.” I added and then put a smile back on as I wiped my tears away. “How was it?” I asked as I looked at their shocked face. “And you don’t have to worry. I already have a plan to crush that spoiled brat down.”

“Are you an actor or what?” Soohyun asked.

“Oh no, I’m not an actor.” I waved with hand. “I learned this by reading books in the library and at home, I practiced with my mother every day.” I smiled. “I must say, this one month, was really tough …” I muttered. “But it was successful.”

“Everything was just an act?” CL asked.

“Of course …” I smiled. “And thank that idiot, who made me this way. On top of that, I’m glad I don’t have to pretend anymore, it was such a drag.” I said as I sighed and turned towards school doors. “If you don’t mind, I’ll be going,” I smiled again as I waved and started walking towards school.

“Wait,” AJ called me. I turned around. “What will you do about him?” he asked.

“I’ll make him fall for me and humiliate him in front of whole world.” I smirked and started walking again. As I came into dining room I spotted few people looking at me. I ignored them and walked towards my usual spot.

“Hey Jinny,” a guy suddenly called me and stopped in front of my table. I looked up and smiled.

“Yes?” I asked.

“You’re on my seat.” He said.

“I’m sorry, but if I remember, this seat has a name under it and it says: belongs to Park Jung Jinny - stingy girl.” I said and smiled again. His eyes twitched and slammed his hands on table.

“I said, you’re on my seat.” He repeated again. This time, my smiled faded away and I looked coldly at him as I stood up.

“Yah~” I muttered and grabbed my lunch box. “I’m going, stingy.” I said and tried to walk away, but he grabbed my hand.

“What did you called me?” he asked as he made me look at him.

“Stingy,” I grinned. As he tried to hit me, he stopped for a little. “What are you waiting, stingy? Won’t you hit, stingy?” I . He was getting angrier minute by minute. “Stingy,” I said again and smiled widely as I freed myself from his grip and walked away.

“You little!” he yelled and threw something at me, which spilled on my back. I slowly turned around and looked at him.

“You just made the worst enemy…” I muttered and walked towards him. I could see he got scared, but he still stood there. As I reached in front of him I stood there in a position to fight. He was looking at me confused for a second, but quickly, he was on the floor with red mark on his left cheek.

“Don’t mess with me, punk.” I hissed at him and walked out of dining room, with other people’s eyes on me.

“Now this was refreshing…” I muttered as I reached the rooftop. “And finally I can get some pe…” before I end it, the doors opened.

“You’re going, and if you like it or not.” AJ said as I looked at them. Suddenly, Eli and Hoon grabbed me under my arms and started carrying me.

“Uhm, I can walk?” I asked as I was enjoying as they were carrying me.

“You’ll run away if we’ll do that.” Hoon smiled.

“As you wish,” I muttered to myself and let myself go with flow. Before we went out, they released me so I could change into shoes, I came in school with, and then they hold my hands, like I was a baby who gets lost quickly.

“I have one question.” I said as the next class already started, and all 3 groups; 2NE1, Big Bang and U-KISS, were walking with me on the street. “Where are we going?” I asked.

“We’re going to change your style.” Dara said.

“Is there something wrong with my braids?” I asked and looked at them.

“They’re old fashioned.” CL said this time.

“I remember he said that too …” I said thinking loudly. “I guess I really should change my style …” I muttered. “But why are we going into expensive hairstylist?” I asked as we stopped in front of big building.

“He’s our friend.” Minzy smiled and walked in. We all followed her; on a big surprise it was enough big place for everyone.

“Bom, CL, Dara and Minzy~” I heard a man’s voice. I looked at him and saw a man with colorful hair and glasses on. “What are you doing here?” he asked as he hugged them all and then looked at others.

“She …” Big Bang group said all at once and pointed at me.

“You really want to die, right?” I asked as I gave them cold glare. The man looked at me and then at my hair.

“Aigoo …” he muttered and walked to me. “Arraso …” he muttered after few seconds.

“And?” Dara asked. He only looked at her and thumbed up. Eli and Hoon carried me to the chair.

“I can walk …” hissed at them.

“Sit still and don’t you date to move for an inch.” Soohyun said seriously. I sighed; after all I didn’t have any other choice.

“But seriously … if this won’t happen, I swear, I’ll kick your asses, so the fans won’t recognize you anymore.” I said, looking at all of them in the mirror in front of me.

“Now, now …” the hairstylist said impatient. “I already have a nice picture for you, so it’ll be hard for boys to resist.” He smirked.

“Take care of me,” I smiled and closed my eyes.

Aigoo … I thought to myself. My identity is revealed and I hoped I could endure it for a while longer. This , but I have to endure it, because I want to make revenge on him no matter what.

“We’re done …” he said after an hour. I opened my eyes and saw my long, light brown hair.

“It’s the same as before …” I muttered, but then I saw they’re longer than before. I looked at him and he nodded. “I guess it will do…” I muttered again as I stood. Then I looked at AJ who was looking at me as well as others.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Now you need …” Dara tried to say, but I cut her.

“Stop it,” I said. She looked at me. “For today, this hair is alright, I don’t want anything else.” I muttered as I took my bag. “Thank you,” I turned to hairstylist and bowed. “How much do I owe?” I asked as I took my wallet out.

“Nothing,” he smiled. “It’s for free …” he winked. I was surprised, but then shrugged and walked towards doors.

“Thank you again.” I said and bowed again.

“Come back anytime you want.” He said as he waved at me. I smiled and walked out. Quickly, they ran after me.

“Would you stop walking?” Dongho asked and on their bigger surprise I did. I stopped walking.

“Jinny?” Kevin called me as he waved with his hand in front of my eyes. I didn’t blink, because my eyes caught … him. AJ looked in the way I was looking and quickly saw him. Taemin. Cute yet spoiled, rich brat. I put an evil smile on.

“I guess the cat has to go home.” I said and bit my lip.

“Cat?” Kevin asked confused. I looked at him and smiled.

“Mouse is having a party.” I added and started walking again.

What is she talking about?” I heard Kevin behind. “Ah!” he yelled. At that moment … Taemin looked towards us. I stopped. The time stopped. World stopped. Universe stopped. Everything stopped.

~AJ~

Suddenly Jinny stopped as she was few steps ahead. I looked towards Taemin, who was looking at us, mostly at her. I quickly walked to her, held her chin, to make her look into my eyes and kissed her. She blinked … but didn’t push away. Instead of pushing me away, she bit my lip hard that I felt blood in my mouth. I slowly moved away and then looked in the way, where was Taemin before, to see if he’s still there, but he wasn’t. I smirked, but then I felt two hands on my chin, making me to look at her.

“Why?” she asked.

“Him,” I answered simply. In that split second, she didn’t know what to do; should she punch me, should she yell at me or … should she only walked away, which she did. I looked at others who were staring at us.

“What?” I asked.

“You dirty player!” Kevin smiled widely as he hugged me around my neck. “I should have known…” he muttered as we were walking after her.

“You like to play dirty, huh?” T.O.P. teased me. I lightly blushed as I looked forward to Jinny, who was touching her head.

Is she okay? I asked myself as she shook her head. I hope I didn’t pour oil on this fire … I thought and silently sighed.

“We have new lovers!” Soohyun yelled, so few people on the other side of street looked strangely at us. I sighed again and bit my lip as I remembered her brown eyes. Brown eyes, which were confused; brown eyes, which were looking for an answer, the truth; eyes that didn’t know, what should they believe or not; eyes that were showing all her feelings coming back for a second and gone with another.