Chapter 13: He's getting married

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

 

~Next day~

“Aw, she’s so cute, when she’s sleeping…” I heard Niel’s voice.

“Aish,” L. Joe cursed. “You’re too loud, can’t you see she’s sleeping?” he hissed and probably hit Niel.

“You’re loud as well …” C.A.P. said quietly and hit both of them.

“You’re awake already?” Ricky asked from afar.

“Ne,” Chunji muttered. “W-where are we?” he asked.

“In Britney’s home …” Changjo answered.

Morning guys,” Britney suddenly appeared in my room. “Since Xiao is still sleeping, come down on a breakfast.” She smiled.

C-can we?” asked C.A.P. surprised.

Of course you can,” Britney smiled. “You’re friends of Xiao, right?” she asked and walked out.

“I’m starving!” Ricky yelled and ran out.

“Be quiet!” L. Joe yelled after him.

“You’re yelling as well!” Niel yelled and walked out.

“These guys …” C.A.P. sighed, shaking his head and left the room. “Guys come,” he added and disappeared.

“Let’s go down, Chunji.” Changjo said and walked to doors.

“I’ll come down in a bit.” said Chunji.

“Okay,” Changjo nodded. After everything was quiet again, I heard Chunji’s footsteps towards me.

“I know you’re awake.” He whispered in my ear.

“Don’t do that ev...” I muttered and looked at him, but right then I stopped. Chunji’s face and my face were only a little bit apart. Don’t you dare to cheat on AJ, Xiao! I thought to myself and smacked at least thousand times in my head.

“Is your fever down?” I smiled and touched his forehead.

“Ne,” he smiled and straightened himself so I could stand up.

“Good to know,” I smiled and walked over to the closet.

“Thanks for taking care of me.” Chunji smiled.

“It’s okay,” I smiled and waved with hand as I was searching for something comfortable. Then a T-shirt fell on the floor. I grabbed it and quickly straightened myself, suddenly seeing blurry and feeling dizzy. When I came back to my senses, I saw Chunji’s worried face above me.

“Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

“N-ne,” I nodded weakly. Then he touched my forehead.

“You’re burning!” he said and helped me to lie on the bed and covered me with blanket. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

~Chunji’s POV~

She got sick because of me. I cursed in my head and covered her with blanket. Soon, she fell asleep. I watched her sleeping face for a few minutes.

Why do I have this strange feeling? I asked myself as I touched my lips. What was I doing yesterday? I tried to remember, but all I could remember was the concert; after that everything is blurry and I don’t remember a thing.

~South Korea; U-KISS’ dorm~

“Ah!” Dongho and Kevin screamed at the same time and pointed on TV.

“Bwoh?” asked Soohyun appearing in the living room in a second. He looked on TV as well and screamed together with Dongho and Kevin. “Ah!!”

“Bwoh?” Eli rushed in living room as well as Kiseop. “Ah!” Eli yelled as well, while Kiseop only let: “Oh,” out.

“What’s wrong with y…” AJ started but stopped as soon as he saw it. He stood there till Kiseop patted his shoulder. He shoved it off and walked back into his room, closing the doors behind. Boys looked at each other and then back at AJ’s room.

“At least, she’s fine …” Kevin smiled sadly.

~2NE1’s and Big Bang’s dorm; 2NE1~

“Omo!” Bom yelled and pointed on TV as well. “She’s on!!!” she screamed and ran into kitchen, grabbing CL’s, Dara’s and Minzy’s hand and ran back into living room, pointing on TV.

“Is that really her?” Minzy asked surprised.

~Big Bang~

“She became a zombie, I knew it!” G-Dragon yelled pointing at TV.

“She’s a normal girl, dressed like a boy, idiot.” T.O.P. hit his head.

~Super Junior’s and SHINee’s dorm; Super Junior~

“Omo,” Sungmin gasped surprised as he was watching TV together with Leeteuk and Donghae.

“She’s … alive …” Donghae muttered surprised that he sees her on TV.

~SHINee~

The TV was off. They don’t watch so much TV, because they think they’re only telling lies, nothing else.

Since the airplane accident in the March, Taemin barely slept at night, as well as others. Though he said that he doesn’t believe that she’s alive … there’s a small part of him that beliefs that she’s dead. Yet others already know her real identity, but they didn’t tell Taemin anything about it, because they know that he still can’t … forget her.

~Britney’s home; USA~ (A/N: Talking in English)

“Where’s Xiao?” Britney asked as Chunji came downstairs.

“She’s … uhm …” he scratched his head, not knowing what to say. “Sick?” he said questioning and looked at guys.

“I knew it!” L. Joe muttered to himself.

“Sorry,” Chunji apologized and bowed deeply.

“It’s okay,” Britney asked and smirked. “Since she did something like that, I knew she’d be sick today.” She added and took another bite of her bread.

“What did she do?” Chunji asked, suddenly curious.

“You don’t remember?” She looked at him surprised. Chunji shook his head and looked at guys who were eating.

“I only remember the concert, nothing else.” He muttered.

“Only concert!?” screamed Ricky. Chunji nodded. “Damn, you missed a lot.” Ricky laughed.

“What did I miss?” Chunji asked looking from one to another.

“You should have seen how cute and adorable she was in the dress.” Niel smiled at him.

“What dress?” Chunji asked again, looking even more confused.

“This dress,” L. Joe said and showed him a picture of Xiao who was walking towards doors, with Chunji leaning on her. “You were already half dead here …” he added and put his phone back into pocket. Chunji was frozen. He didn’t say anything.

“You two kissed,” Britney suddenly blurted out, smirking on what reaction he would make.

“BWOH!?” others chocked as they were eating. She was enjoying in this, while Chunji … well Chunji looked at her like she was crazy.

“He kissed Xiao!?” L. Joe screamed and stood up, walking to him.

“Don’t take me wrong, Joe.” She continued and put her phone out. “She ‘kissed’ him, because he couldn’t gulp the medicine down. Here’s the proof.” She said and showed them a video of Xiao leaning closer to Chunji.

“Chunji!” yelled Ricky, grabbing Chunji’s shoulders. Chunji confusedly looked at him. “Are you sick? Tell me you’re still sick! I want to be sick too!” Ricky whined.

“I-I’m not sick anymore …” muttered Chunji, shooing Ricky away from him and looked at Britney. “B-but why don’t I remember anything?” he asked.

“You were pretty sick yesterday.” Britney said and put her phone on the table.

“Can I see it again?” L. Joe asked, pointing at her phone. Britney nodded and he watched it ... for like … zillion of times.

“Stop watching it!” Chunji hissed and took the phone from his hands, returning it to Britney. “Please delete this video. Please,” he begged.

“Not yet, I’m going to show it to Xiao when she gets better.” Britney smirked evilly. Chunji’s eyes widened and sat on the chair in disbelief.

“Wae?” he whined and looked at her. “She’ll kill herself if she’ll see that…” he tried to convince her. “On top of that she already has a boyfriend …”

“who forgot her,” Britney ended instead of him. Guys were quietly listening. “What kind of boyfriend would stay behind and be still if he hears the news about airplane crash, huh?” she asked and looked at all of them. “I don’t think Xiao deserves that. She’s a nice person who was already broken in the past…”

“I heard about that…” Niel spoke. All eyes turned to him. “I don’t know much about it, but I heard that there was a girl at SM High who was dating Lee Taemin, but instead she got humiliated in front of whole school. After that she disappeared without trace, but the thing is that she transferred to the Yan Ging High where she was bullied like on the previous one.” He explained.

“Eh~” Changjo muttered, tapping his chin with palm.

“I don’t know what her boyfriend is plotting that he’s still not here, but she’ll end up the same like she was.” Britney said. Everyone turned back to her thinking on what should they do.

“We have our flight the day after tomorrow already.” L. Joe thought loudly. Suddenly his phone rang. He looked on the ID and saw Kiseop’s number. He stood up and walked out. “Say it,” he picked up.

He saw her on TV, Kiseop said without greetings.

What do you mean on TV?” L. Joe was confused.

She was dancing instead of Chunji who got sick. And right when she bowed, her hat fell down and half of her face the cameraman recorded.” He explained.

What about him?” L. Joes asked.

He said nothing. He only turned around on his heels and walked back into his room. He’s still inside, not coming out ever since he saw her. he stopped a little. And this is not everything …

Did he … find new girl?” asked L. Joe, though the answer … he knew.

Ne, Kiseop agreed. I know this might Xiao cause problems but they … they’re getting … married next month.

That is soon!!” L. Joe yelled into phone. “Is he absurd!? What the hell is he thinking? She was here the whole time, thinking about him and now he’s going to break her heart?!” L. Joe wasn’t quiet. He didn’t know that the doors to her room were open … and that she was awake, listening everything.

Give him on the phone, now!” ordered L. Joe to Kiseop. There was a silence for a minute, but then AJ spoke: “Yeoboseyo?

You little punk!” started L. Joe. “How can you do this to her?! You knew she was alive, yet you decided to go out with another girl and even proposed her!? Are you out of your mind!? Did you know how much she repeated your name when she was sleeping?!” he didn’t stopped, but then a small hand on his shoulder made him stop. He turned around and saw Xiao standing in front of him, smiling. L. Joe froze up and so did others who came to see why L. Joe stopped yelling. Slowly, Xiao took his phone and put it on her ear.

AJ,” she started and coughed. “I know you’re there listening. I just want you to know that I’m sorry for everything and that I wish you a happy life, without me.” she said and hanged up. Xiao looked at L. Joe who was still frozen from surprise. “Gomawo…” she smiled, gave his phone back to him and walked back into her room, locking the doors.

“I didn’t really expect this, but … she won’t come out of her room for few days.” Britney said and bit her lip. “You better go. Once she’s locked in the room, she won’t come out no matter what.” She added and smiled sadly.

“I-I-I …” L. Joe wanted to say something, but C.A.P. and Changjo only pulled him towards doors.

“Thank you for breakfast and taking care of Chunji.” C.A.P. bowed smiling.

“It’s okay,” Britney waved with her hand and accompanied them. “Come back when you’ll be here again, okay?” she asked and smiled as she gave each member a tight hug.

“Ne,” they all smiled and stepped into their van that was on the yard. Before they disappeared, they waved to her and drove off.

Britney’s smile disappeared right after she closed the door and looked towards Xiao’s room.

“Xiao … I told you.” She whispered and walked back into kitchen.

“Ma’am,” Mason appeared in the kitchen after he got called by her.

“Keep an eye on Xiao.” Britney ordered, still eating her breakfast. “She probably won’t eat anything and will keep herself locked up in the room. And since she’s sick it’s even worse. If there will be a need, crush the doors down, okay?” she said and looked at him.

“Yes,” Mason nodded.

~AJ’s POV~ (A/N: Talking in Korean)

“AJ,” she started and coughed.

She’s sick… I thought.

“I know you’re listening, I just want you to know that I’m sorry for everything and that I wish you a happy life, without me.” she said and hanged up. I froze. Kiseop took his phone from me and patted my shoulder.

“AJ, I know you’re suffering,” he started. “But you shouldn’t have let her have a chance with you from the start. I don’t what she might do, but … she hurt you and now you put knifes in her back and heart. I don’t blame you for doing this, but the one suffering the most will be you.” He said and poked me. “In the future, you’ll regret leaving Xiao’s side, while she’ll happily live without you and then you’ll suffer even more. So if you listen to me, you won’t suffer much; maybe a little, but not as much as you will if you won’t listen.”

“Just say it,” I muttered, cutting him off.

“Marry Inna Young and forget about Xiao.” He said. “Don’t break your proposal. Marry her and forget about her.” he repeated. “That’s all I have to say…” he added and left the room.

A/N: I want to say that ... uhm ... Blue text is in Korean and green text is in English.

Thank you for subscribing^^