Chapter 35: Her feelings

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

“My real plan?” asked Xiao and looked at Taeyang before she looked at CL and Kevin. They all nodded. “Like I’m going to tell you my plan…” she added and got rid of his grip.

“Aren’t you happy with him?” asked CL not believing what she said.

“Happy?” she repeated. “If I ever was happy was when I was here not in Korea.” She said and turned around. “And for others to look so happy…it makes me sick.” She added and walked away, leaving back to the hall room. CL, Taeyang and Kevin looked at each other and let a sigh out.

“Should we tell him?” CL quietly asked.

“She always wanted revenge, so if we tell him or not, she won’t change her mind.” Sighed Taeyang looking at, now, closed doors.

“I can already see breaking news and many saesang fans…” Kevin sighed and face palmed.

***

“What’s wrong?” asked Dara as CL sat back down.

“Nothing,” she smiled and took a cookie. Dara, Bom and Minzy looked at CL confused as she doesn’t eat many cookies. Same was with Taeyang and Kevin. When they sat down, guys asked them what’s wrong, but the two of them only shook their head saying: “Nothing,” and took a cookie, which they barely do.

Others didn’t pay much attention to this, while Inna looked at Xiao, knowing that something is bothering her.

“Xiao,” Inna called her.

“Yeah?” she asked and looked at her.

“Do you have a minute?” she asked.

“Sure,” Xiao nodded and stood up, following Inna to the bar. “What’s wrong?” she asked worried. “Are you feeling okay?”

“I’m feeling fine, but you tell me.” she smiled sadly. “Are you feeling okay?” she asked and tilted her head a little to the right side.

“Why wouldn’t I be okay?” laughed Xiao.

“Taeyang, CL and Kevin were acting strange when the four of you came back. What happened?” she said and held her hand. “You know I won’t tell anyone.” She added, looking straight into Xiao’s eyes.

“You know about my past with Taemin, right?” Xiao asked after a minute of silence.

“I do,” nodded Inna when she remembered. “AJ told me about it and you did as well.” She added.

“I didn’t tell you about one more thing. Did AJ mention revenge or something?” she asked and looked at her. Inna thought for a moment and shook with her head, answering: “No, he didn’t say anything about that.”

“For first year when he humiliated me, all I thought about was revenge in my head.” Xiao started, while Inna quietly listened to her. “Though guys, 2NE1, Big Bang and U-Kiss, wanted to change my mind, I didn’t give up, until the day I had an airplane crash.” She stopped for a moment and looked down.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it.” said Inna and held her hands tightly.

“It’s not that.” Xiao shook her head. “It’s just that…when I came back to Korea, I found out I have sister and that my parents and brother died.” She looked away with tears spotted in her eyes.

“W-what?” Inna stuttered shocked.

“Yeah,” nodded Xiao and smiled sadly. “When I came back to Seoul, an old woman, neighbor to be precise, said that my family died in a car accident when they wanted to go to USA, because they didn’t believe I was dead. And that night, Taemin came to my house.” She stopped again and looked towards table, where he was playing with Jinny.

“I don’t remember clearly what happened, but all I know is that when I woke up next morning I saw him in the kitchen, making breakfast.” She said and shook with her head. “I would be lying right now if I said I didn’t feel anything. I felt, but it didn’t last long. The time was quickly flying by and before I knew it, one year passed and AJ came to New York’s University. I was really shocked when I saw AJ in my class, but we soon made up to being friends. But that’s when I came to realization as well. I almost forgot, if AJ hadn’t woke me up from my daydreaming.” She let a chuckle out.

Inna looked at her confused. “What realization?” she asked.

“I remembered what I had to do, and that was to take revenge on him.” said Xiao and looked in the way where Taemin was talking on the phone. “Because of him I suffered in high school. Because of him I was the target of bullying, jokes and everything.” her hand turned into fist, while Inna looked at her with painful expression. “Even because of Super Junior and SHINee together, my life didn’t make any sense…” she cursed and looked away.

“Xiao,” whispered Inna and pulled her into tight hug. “I’m sorry. I had no idea you were suffering so much.” She said.

“It isn’t your fault.” Xiao said and faintly smiled.

“And what will you do?” asked Inna after a while. “I mean how will you take revenge?” She changed her question.

“Unnie,” Jinny suddenly called her and sat on her lap.

“And?” she asked and looked at her sister. Inna was confusedly looking from one to another, until Jinny decided to speak: “There is this girl, Sumi, which was calling him right now. I played like I forgot speaking Korean, which was pretty funny, and that is how I listened to most of his conversation.”

“You can’t be serious…” murmured Inna and looked from Jinny to Xiao. “She’s only…eight years old and she’s acting like a spy. Xiao, just what is your plan?” she asked.

“Well,” she smiled. “I’ll come back to Korea, but in secret so no will know, except you. And that is how I’ll spy on him a little and see what is going on when he thinks that I’m not in Korea. Same goes for other members and Kyuhyun, including Super Junior.” She said and glanced at the table, seeing Taemin still talking on the phone.

“So you’ll just…ruin their career?” Inna blurted out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I should be killed, I know. I haven't updated in what seemed like AGES, but please don't kill me. *hides behind tree*

I'm really sorry, but this story just seems weird to me and I can't get any ideas like I used to, so if any chapter will be boring, as the previous ones, this one and the next ones, just say it and I'll stop writing, until I get my head cleaned.

Thanks for comments and subscribing.

Yes, I'm obsessed with Puss in Boots movie and no, I haven't watched the sequel - I mean, there is even a sequel? o.o

Kyuhyun acting like Heechul keke

And today, I mean tomorrow - but it's already past 12 in Korea - is Eunhyuk's birthday.

Happy Birthday our Jewel~

We love you just we you are

here's some y side of him.. keke