Chapter 7: Him and his girlfriend

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

~One year later~

“Xiao~” Bom called my name.

My training just ended and I sat on the floor when the doors opened, with 2NE1 coming in.

“Ah,” I said as I was breathing quickly. “Y-yore ... done … too?” I asked, searching for air, and looked at them.

“Yeah, we just ended with our singing practice.” Dara smiled.

“Will you come with us to U-KISS practice?” CL asked.

U-KISS huh? I thought to myself. I bit my lip. Ever since that day, when AJ kissed me, I kept on thinking about him, so I started dancing, which made me forget about everything. Of course I became ‘best friends’ with SHINee and Super Junior, but my real plan was, to crush them down.

“Aniyo,” I waved with hand and smiled.

“Wae?” Bom whined as she stomped with her foot. I slowly stood up and looked at her.

“I still have practice after this.” I answered and went to grab my bag and jacket. “And I have to take a shower.” I added muttering.

“We know you love him …” Dara suddenly said. When she said that, I almost slipped and fell to the ground, but I have, somehow, great balance whenever it comes to this.

“That’s the proof,” Minzy said.

“Aish,” I cursed. “I really have practice. Singing practice.” I muttered as I looked at them.

“Yeah,” Bom rolled with her eyes. “You’re like this ever since they transferred to Nian Hen.” She said.

“That is so not true,” I said.

“Liar,” Dara said in monotone. I looked at her and bit my lip as I smiled. They all sighed as they realized I’m not going with them.

“As you wish,” CL muttered and they all turned around.

“Oh, wait …” I tried to stop them, but they all cut me off: “We won’t say hi to them.” and left the dancing room. I stared at the doors in shock and surprise; but quickly shook my head as I turned around to the mirrors and throw my bag back to the floor.

“I’ll dance one more time.” I muttered and turned the radio on one last time.

~One hour later~

“Dancing as always,” I heard familiar voice behind; but I only looked into mirror, towards doors and a wide smile crossed my face, but then I remembered about the kiss and blushed hardly.

“AJ,” I muttered his name and turned around. He walked to me and touched my chin, holding it, so we were watching each other in the eyes.

“You’re cruel you know,” he pouted and leaned closer, so we were only few inches away. I could feel his breath on me. My heart started beating even faster.

“I’m … busy …” I muttered and made myself to look away.

“Shall we dance together?” He suddenly suggested, ignoring my words. I looked at him surprised and speechless. “I’ll take that as a yes,” he grinned, released my chin and walked over to radio.

“D-don’t you have practice?” I asked confused as I remembered.

“What practice?” He teased as he stepped towards me, turned me around, held me around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

“I’m sticky, AJ.” I pouted. He only laughed at my expression, but didn’t let go. “Seriously,” I added muttering and turned around forcibly, so we were looking into each other’s eyes again. He smiled, moreover grinned and put his hands around my lover back, which made me shiver and suddenly wanting him.

“I haven’t seen you for a month.” AJ suddenly said, knowing what I was thinking.

“I …” I tried to say something, but I didn’t know what; after all, I only muttered something out, something that even I didn’t know what I said; but then I remembered. I looked into his eyes. “I’m going back to SM High School.” I said. His eyes widened as he slowly moved away from me.

“What are you talking about?” he asked confused, but quickly added. “You still to plan to revenge?”

“Yes,” I said and nodded. I slowly turned around and looked at him in the mirror. “I think it is time.” I added.

“But,” he tried to say something, but I cut him.

“Don’t make it worse AJ.” I said, turning back to him and touched his chin. “I know you like me. I like you too, but I’m afraid.” My voice shattered. “I’m afraid I’ll end up the same again; broken and humiliated. I wouldn’t be able to stand in the same position.”

His fist tightened and turned around towards doors.

“I’m really sorry,” I muttered as he was walking towards them. He opened them and stopped. I was looking at him as he was trying to say something, but in the end, he walked out. I bit my lip and sat on the floor, with music still on. It was their single; Neverland. I lied down and looked up to the ceiling, thinking about everything.

“Aigoo …” I sighed after few hours passed by quickly and I was still lying on the floor. I stood up, grabbed my bag and went out of dancing room, leaving radio there; but I did take the CD, AJ brought.

I stopped in front of YG Entertainment and looked back at it.

“Hm…” I muttered. “Shall I stay here or move to SM Entertainment?” I asked myself loudly.

“Xiao!” I heard T.O.P.’s voice. I turned around and saw him and other members of Big Bang. I smiled and walked to them.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“We should be the one asking you this.” GD said. I looked at him confused and then I realized it’s already night.

“What time is it?” I asked no one particular.

“12am?” Daesung muttered as he looked on his phone.

“Eh!?” I screamed. They startled and I looked around. “Aish,” I sighed.

“What’s wrong?” Seungri asked. I looked back at them and smiled.

“Ah, nothing …” I said. “I just thought that I could buy something, but it seems I won’t be able, since it’s already 12am.” I muttered and let a quiet sigh out.

“Well you better go home now …” T.O.P. said.

“Yes, dad.” I . He flicked my forehead, which made me step back few steps. “That hurts!” I pouted angry. They all laughed.

“That’s what you get, for calling me dad.” T.O.P. grinned.

“But it’s true,” I pouted.

“She’s right somehow.” GD nodded in agreement. T.O.P. looked at him.

“You can’t be serious…” he muttered.

“If I can’t be serious, then who can be?” GD laughed. “Ah,” he remembered something. “U-KISS are saying hi to you back.” He said and smiled.

“Ah,” I muttered and smiled a little. “Thanks,” I said and looked away. “I shall better go home, since T.O.P. will kick my , instead of my mom.” I joked.

“Take care on the way.” Taeyang waved as I was walking away.

“If anything happens, call right away, okay?” T.O.P. yelled after me.

“Yes!” I yelled back and waved again.

As I was walking down the street, with bag on my right shoulder, iPod in my left hand and headphones in my ears I was thinking about what I should do next.

Should I transfer quickly or strengthen everything even more? I asked myself as I was waiting for the green light on the road.

“Aish,” I sighed when I came in front of our house and it was in dark everything. “They’re sleeping …” I muttered and put the key in keyhole to open the doors. I quietly went in and locked the doors behind, taking my shoes off.

Together with my bag, still on shoulder, I went upstairs; first into my room and then into bathroom with towel, enough big for me to wrap myself into.

After the shower I went into my room, to change into pajama, and lied on the bed.

~In the morning~

“Xiao!” Mom called me from downstairs. I sat up and looked towards doors. I caressed my eyes; after all I couldn’t fall asleep at all, though sometimes I feel very tired after practice.

I slowly stood up and walked downstairs.

“What is it?” I asked as I reached in the kitchen, but stopped the moment I saw four girls sitting at our table.

“Morning,” Bom smiled and waved with hand.

“What are you doing here?” I asked confused. “And how did you know where I live?” I quickly added, without them even able to answer.

“We came, because we thought you were depressed.” CL said. I looked at her confused.

“Why would I be depressed?” I asked. They looked at each other, while mom was happily preparing breakfast, and then back at me.

“You sure you didn’t saw the news on internet?” Dara asked.

“What news?” I asked even more confused.

“Taemin has a girlfriend,” Bom said. My eyes widened, while CL and Dara hit Bom’s head.

“Hahah,” I laughed. “You’re funny. It’s not even April’s fool and you’re already fooling me around.” I said. They all sighed from relief, but I only played an act, because I already saw it, when I was online in the night.

“Yah~” I sighed as I rolled over on my bed. “What should I do?” I asked myself loudly and looked on the clock on my phone; 3am.

“Why is the night suddenly so~ long?” I whined and sat up, looking around. Then I spotted my closed laptop on the desk and stretched over to get it. When I turned it on, I waited for a while and then went on internet, writing Lee Taemin in it. My eyes widened as I saw the news.

Lee Taemin introduced his girlfriend to his fans.

A big sign. I was interested so I started reading it. An evil smile crossed my face as I saw the face of his girlfriend. It was the girl with black long hair, glasses and she was dressing like I was; without a taste of fashion.

“Since when does he fall for girls without taste for fashion?” I asked loudly and looked for some more news about this. At the end, I went on twitter, where Taemin posted the picture of him and her being together very close, just to see the comments. As I saw them it actually surprised me. All you could see were nice comments, like:

You two look so cute together.

I wish I was in her place.

She looks cute and adorable.

Yah~ how cute you two are.

To tell the truth, it made me sick of this. Just for fun, I clicked favorite and wrote a comment: You two look so adorable together. I hope you’ll stay happy forever. :)

“Well,” I started and looked at 2NE1, who were eating what mom brought. “I did saw the news on internet, so there’s no big deal.” I smiled. They coughed and looked at me with wide open eyes as I sat down, still with my T-shirt on.

“What?” CL asked surprised and shocked. “You knew?”

“Yes,” I smiled. “I mean, it was already on internet in 3am.” I snorted.

“What were you doing at 3am?” mom asked when she gave me a cup of cereals.

“I couldn’t sleep, though I was dancing the whole day, so I went on my laptop and searched a little.” I smiled and started eating.

“Aish,” Dara sighed. I looked at her.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“We were worried for nothing,” she whined. I laughed.

“Well, don’t worry, because the girl he’s dating … is the other me.” I said. Their eyes widened. “I mean … it’s not really me, but the similar image of me, when I was attending their high school at first.” I added.

“You were like that in their high school?” Bom asked shocked.

“Yeah,” I nodded and took another bite. “I was dressing without a taste of fashion, with braids and glasses. I was like a nerd, or a girl from 50’s.” I muttered. “But that’s all over now, since I have some people who are making me to dress in fashion.” I smirked.

“Aish,” Minzy muttered. “So we’re only people, not friends?” she asked with pouting face.

“Did I say people?” I asked. They all nodded. “I’m sorry, I meant devils.” I teased. Dara gently smacked my shoulder and then the doorbell rang again.

“Xiao, go open it …” mom said from kitchen.

“Yes~” I sang as I stood up, without caring for me being in T-shirt still. As I reached the doors I opened the doors and saw eleven male figures in front of me.

“Bwoh!” I screamed from surprise and stepped few steps back. “What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Just checking up on you,” Kevin smiled and then he looked on my exposed legs, as well as others, and their cheeks turned reddish.

“Yah!” I yelled, which made them flinch and me totally red in the face. They quickly looked away, while I stepped aside; more behind doors. “Come in,” I muttered. They stepped in and took their shoes off. In the mean time I shook my head and stepped in front of them, not being embarrassed anymore.

“This way,” I muttered and started walking towards dining room. I swear, the house was getting smaller minute by minute more.

“Ah~” Kevin pointed in front of us as we stepped into dining room, with 2NE1 still eating. They looked at Big Bang and U-KISS and stared for a while.

“Aigoo …” mom muttered as she saw guys behind me.

“Mom, this group 1 of idiots is T.O.P., Taeyang, G-Dragon, Daesung and Seungri from Big Bang band.” I said as I introduced them. They all smiled and bowed lightly.

“And this group 2 of idiots is Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, Hoon, Kevin and Dongho from U-KISS band.” I muttered again and pointed at them. They did the same, but few second later they all, including Big Bang, flinched my forehead.

“What was that for!?” I screamed and looked at them, covering my forehead.

“That’s what you get for calling us idiots.” Dongho said.

“Seriously,” I sighed. “That’s what you’re really called … don’t take it on me if you can’t handle the truth.” They tried again, but I got away faster. “Either way, if you’re here because you’re worried about me don’t worry, I’m perfectly fine.” I thumbed up.

“She already saw the news.” CL said.

“I told you,” Dongho smirked at Kevin. Kevin bit his lip; they probably bet on something again. Then I realized someone’s missing as I was looking from one face to another.

“He’s practicing,” Kiseop said as he saw me looking at them.

“I-I didn’t say anything,” I said. “Come in and sit, while others … stand?” I smirked, but then mom hit my head. “Mom, not you too~” I whined.

“Stop teasing them …” she said and put food on the table. “Enjoy yourself.” She smiled at boys. I only rolled with eyes, because she showed how she is like in the presence of young men.

“Seriously,” I sighed and sat on the chair. Guys did the same, well … only few of them. They, moreover, raced who will sit on the chair.

“Aish,” I sighed again and then remembered. “Guys,” I called. They all looked at me. “I have something to tell you…” I muttered.

“Spit out…” G-Dragon said as he took a slice of bread, with butter, from table.

“I’m going back to SM School.” I said. Their eyes widened, while G-Dragons slice fell on the table and CL’s spoon as well.

“What?” they all asked.

“I’m going back to SM School.” I repeated. “I think it’s time for me to end things.” I smiled.