Chapter 6: If I become a singer...

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

~Xiao~

I can’t believe him! I yelled in my mind as I was walking in front of them. I glanced behind and saw AJ smiling with others. I looked at his lips …

Wait … what the hell I am looking at!? I ruffled my hair. But that look on his face when he saw me. I thought as I remembered Taemin’s eyes on me. Did he recognize me? I stopped walking.

“Jinny?” Bom called me. I startled and looked at her. “You okay?” she asked. I nodded and smiled.

“Where are you going?” I asked as I looked at others, avoiding an eye contact with AJ.

“To school,” Kevin smiled.

“I … I’m going to say hi to Jun and Min.” I quickly said.

“Let us accompany you.” AJ suggested.

“Aniyo,” I waved and looked at his eyes, but quickly looked away. “I’m just going to say 'Hi' and then went home …” I said and ran away.

When I came into park, I didn’t saw Jun, Min or others.

“Aigoo …” I sighed. “They’re not here today?” I asked sadly, but then, there I saw brunette man in front of me.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” he said as he smiled. His smile was … somehow cheerful, yet behind it, he was hiding something.

“Annyeonghaseyo …” I muttered as I was observing him.

“Do you mind if I sit here?” he asked and pointed on the empty seat next to me. I looked around, and saw other benches totally free, and then back at him.

“Do you mind if you sit somewhere else?” I asked and smiled nicely. “On top of that, do I know you?” I added with sarcastic voice.

“You do,” he smiled and sat beside me.

Seriously … I thought and rolled with my eyes, but as I looked closer at him, he was somehow familiar.

“I’m Kyuhyun,” he said and held out his hand.

“Kyuhyun,” I said interested and handshake with him. “I’m Jinny,” I smiled. He smiled even widely.

“You have time right now?” he asked curious.

“I thought I’d see Jun and Min, but they’re not here today, so yes, I have time.” I said and looked at him. “But where are we going?” I asked and looked at him confused.

“You know Super Junior right?” he asked as he stood up and looked at me. I lightly nodded. “And you know SHINee too, right?” he smiled. I flinched when I heard their name, but still nodded. “We’re going on a practice.” He smiled.

“Practice?” I asked even more confused.

“Right now, we have a practice together with SHINee.” He explained.

“Aso,” I muttered and then stood up. “I guess I should see.” I smiled. Kyuhyun smiled as well and started walking, while I was quietly following him. When we reached I saw a black haired guy waiting outside.

“Kyu, you’re late~” he sang as he saw him.

“Mianhe, I just picked up someone.” Kyuhyun smiled and pointed at me. “Jinny, this is Sungmin, Sungmin this is Jinny.” He added. Sungmin looked at me and smiled.

“Hey,” he said smiling.

“Hey,” I waved with hand and smiled as well.

“We should go in …” Sungmin said and turned around. I quietly followed both of them as they were walking in front of me; and quickly I could hear laughs, as well as jokes and talking.

“We’re all here,” Sungmin said as he stepped in the room first, with Kyuhyun and me following.

“Finally,” I heard someone. As I walked into room all eyes were on me, including Taemin’s.

“Who’s she?” dark brunette boy asked as he pointed at me.

“You,” Taemin muttered.

“You know her?” Kyuhyun asked surprised.

“I saw her before, with Big Bang, 2NE1 and another band.” He said.

“You know them?” Sungmin asked surprised.

“Aniyo,” I lied. “That was probably my twin.” I smiled calmly. “I have a twin sister Xiao,” I added.

“X-Xiao?” Taemin stuttered. I looked at him surprised.

“You know her?” I asked.

“W-well … we were dating …” he muttered and looked to the floor.

“You were dating her?” I lied ahead. “I never knew she had a boyfriend or that she was in love.” I said thinking loudly.

“H-how is she doing?” he asked after few seconds.

“To tell you the truth, I don’t know; but it seems that she’s happy.” I smiled.

“Oh,” he muttered and looked to the floor again.

“Shall we begin now?” the blonde guy said a little annoyed.

“Mianhe for disturbing you.” I smiled and bowed.

“If you want to watch, you can go there.” Sungmin smiled as he pointed towards doors.

“Okay,” I muttered and walked over to doors and sat down. The first was Super Junior, dancing on their song Mr. Simple. I was observing every their step, which Taemin saw and walked over to me.

“Hey,” he said. I looked at him and smiled, saying nothing. “Sorry I didn’t introduce myself earlier… I’m Taemin.” He smiled and held his hand out.

“Jinny,” I said smiling and handshake.

“You like dancing?” he asked. I looked back at Super Junior.

“Yes, though I started dancing one month ago.” I said. “And somehow I already know these steps, though I’m seeing them for the first time.” I added.

“Why don’t you try dancing with them?” he suggested.

“I don’t like dancing with 10 guys.” I bit my lip. “I’d rather dance with only 4 or 5 guys the most.” I added and looked at him.

“No problem,” he smiled and stood up. I was watching him as he stepped to Leeteuk who was taking a break, with others. Leeteuk looked at me and then walked towards me.

“Taemin said you can dance …” he started.

“I wouldn’t call it dancing …” I muttered to myself.

“Would you like to dance with me, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin?” he suggested as a little smirk crossed his face.

“If I can,” I said.

“Of course you can.” He said and held out his hand to help me stand up. I took it and he pulled me up. “How much do you weight?” he suddenly asked. I looked at him surprised.

“How old are you?” I asked as I smiled.

“Okay,” he muttered and then turned around to others who were looking at us, including SHINee group. “Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin,” he called them. Brunette man, the one who asked before who I am; black haired man and Sungmin stepped forward. “She,” Leeteuk started but quickly stopped and turned to me. “What is your name?” he asked.

“Jinny,” I smiled. Then he turned back to them and continued.

“Jinny will dance with us on the song Mr. Simple.” Leeteuk said. Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at me, while Sungmin only smiled.

“Can she do it?” Eunhyuk asked and looked back at Leeteuk.

“We’ll see …” Leeteuk said and walked to the center of dancing room. “Let’s go.” He added. We all followed him. The music started. They all got prepared, and so have I. I only closed my eyes and started dancing with my memory in mind, like I was Kyuhyun.

“You’re not bad,” Leeteuk said after the song ended and I opened my eyes. “How long were you training?” he asked curious.

“While I was watching you dancing.” I said smiling. His eyes widened.

“Then, what about our new hit; y, Free and Single?” he suggested. I only shrugged and walked back to wall. Leeteuk looked at other members who nodded. “No one can learn a dance when they first see it.” He said and music started playing. It was the other, not Mr. Simple anymore. I smiled at them, as they started dancing. I was quietly observing them; every move.

When the song ended he turned to me.

“Yesung, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Kangin …” he called their names. Four dark brunette men stepped forward. “You’ll dance with them.” He said, still looking at me. I stood up and walked to them.

“Fine with me,” I smiled. I could see he got annoyed by my actions. I only smiled as I stood next to, probably, Yesung. I smiled at him and he smiled back, but as the music started I closed my eyes again and imagined I’m on Leeteuk’s place.

“Damn, you’re good …” Kangin said as I opened my eyes again.

“Thank you,” I smiled at him. Then the SHINee group stood up.

“What about Lucifer?” Jonghyun smirked. I looked at him and smiled.

“I already know that dance.” I said. He looked at me surprised, but then smirked.

“We’ll see about that…” he muttered as they took their places. I stepped behind them and as the music started playing, I closed my eyes for the third time and danced with them.

“Just what are you?” Minho asked. I looked at him confused. “I mean, you were dancing with closed eyes and knew every move of the song.” He explained. Others only nodded in agreement.

“No one is able to memorize dance moves, just by watching it for the first time.” Leeteuk said.

“Memory,” I muttered smiling as I knocked on my head. Then I remembered the time. I ran to my bag that was on the floor next to doors and took my phone out. “Damn,” I muttered as I realized it was a long time ago the end of school. I grabbed my bag from the floor and then looked at them. “I’m sorry, I have to go …” I muttered, quickly bowed and ran out. As I came out, I started running in the direction of my school and in the mean time I dialed brothers’ phone number.

“Xiao!” he yelled into my ear.

“Yah! Don’t yell!” I yelled back.

“Where are you?!” he didn’t listened to me.

“Running towards school?” I asked as I looked around when I came on the pedestrian cross.

“Geez,” he suddenly sighed. “Just sit in the car quickly.” He said and hanged up.

“Eh?” I was confused, but then I heard someone honking to me. I looked and saw Jihun’s car. When it was green light, I quickly ran across the road and sat into the car.

“Seriously …” he sighed and then looked at me, but his eyes stopped on my hair. “Did you, by any chance, skipped school today?” he asked and looked at me suspiciously.

“A little?” I smiled nervously. “But it wasn’t my fault.” I quickly added pouting.

“Aish,” he muttered and looked on the road as light turned green. “But it suits you,” he smiled. I smiled as well as cheeks turned lightly reddish.

“Ji oppa,” I suddenly remembered and looked at him.

“Yes?” he asked and glanced at me with the angle of eye.

“Uhm,” I didn’t know how to start. “Do you think I have a chance on becoming a singer or actor?” I bit my lip.

“Well,” he started and laughed. “Believe me or not, I always knew you had some kind of potential for acting and singing.”

I looked at him surprised.

“You were so good at lying sometimes, that I didn’t know you were lying, because it sounded so real.

And at singing … in your middle school, when I heard your solo in a musical … you were pretty good. On top of all this … Your dancing skills. Who can learn them right after one look at them and even dance with closed eyes, without making a mistake? You’re an expert at all of these, so … I’m happy, that you choose one of these schools, though you transferred.” He smiled. I smiled back at him, because I knew he can’t lie.

“So if I choose to be a singer, will it be okay?” I asked.

“Of course.” He nodded. “Mom, dad and I will support you on whatever you’ll choose.” He said and patted my head with one hand while he was driving with another.

“Thank you,” I smiled and then looked thru window.

Becoming a singer, is not a bad idea, right? I asked myself. On top of that, I could use my real name …