Chapter 2: 2NE1

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

~Next morning – Xiao Yun~

I woke up and slowly went downstairs already dressed for school and with my schoolbag.

“Morning,” I smiled as I stepped into kitchen.

“Morning~” mom sang, making breakfast, as well as my lunch.

“Morning,” brother said, already eating his breakfast.

“Whoa,” I said surprised as I saw brunette man sitting at table. “When did you come home, Ji oppa?” I asked.

“In the night,” he muttered.

“That’s why there was a noise coming from your room …” I muttered as I remembered being awaked by some noise lately at night, somewhere around 1 or 2am.

“Today, your brother will accompany you to school and then wait for you.” Mom suddenly said as she gave me breakfast.

“Bwoh!?” I widened my eyes. I looked at mom. “What are you talking about? I can go to school by myself, you know …” I said pouting.

“I know you’re getting bullied in school …” Jihun suddenly said. I pierced my eyes into him.

“I know that too …” mom said as well.

“Yah! I can’t believe you guys …” I slammed hands on my table as I stood up from chair.

“It’s for your safety, Xiao …” brother said, before I left the kitchen. I stopped for a second, but then moved, walking upstairs into my room to get my phone.

“Yah!” I yelled into my pillow as I lied on the bed. “I can’t believe them…” I murmured.

“Are you ready Xiao?” Jihun asked as he stepped into my room after few minutes. I looked at him and nodded, without saying anything.

“Let’s go then,” he smiled and went downstairs. I silently followed him with my phone in my hands.

“Here’s your lunch,” mom smiled as she gave me a lunch box after I put my Old Star shoes on. I looked at her and took it, as well as my bag and jacket that was a part of school uniform.

“Xiao~” Jihun called me from the car.

“Coming!” I yelled back and then looked back at mom. “I’m going,” I smiled sadly and bowed lightly.

“Have a nice day,” she smiled back as she was watching us, until we disappeared behind the corner. We were driving silently, listening to radio. To my school, it wasn’t long, so we were in a minute there.

“I’ll be waiting here at 3pm, okay?” he said and looked at me.

“O-okay,” I said, nodding and opened the doors of car.

“Xiao,” he called me. I stopped and looked at him. “Don’t worry about those bullies, everything will be fine. You’ll see …” he smiled. I smiled back and hugged him around his neck.

“Thank you Ji oppa,” I whispered into his ear and then looked at him. He was surprised by my actions, but still he smiled again.

“Go now,” he said and pointed to the open doors of school. I lightly nodded and stepped out of the car and my smiled disappeared from my face. I made myself to look back at brother and smiled forcedly.

“See you later,” I said and closed the doors. He only waved with smile and drove off. I turned to school and already saw 4 girls standing there, waiting for me; Minzy, CL, Dara and Bom, group 2NE1.

I sighed and walked towards them. I tried to avoid them, but as soon as they saw me they quickly walked to me and CL hugged me around my neck.

“Our Princess is early today,” she smirked.

“I thought you won’t come …” Dara said, like she was surprised that I even came to school.

“I-I-I have to go …” I smiled nervously and quickly ran into school, where were 5 boys looking at me, in front of my locker. G-Dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P., Daesung and Seungry, group Big Bang.

I sighed and slowly walked to my locker. As I tried to open it, T.O.P. put his hand on it, so I couldn’t. I looked at him and smiled.

“Can you please let go?” I asked nicely. He looked at others and then back at me, smiling as well.

“No, I can’t …” he said; they laughed.

“What do we have here?” I heard a familiar male’s voice.

Not him, please. I thought as I turned around and saw a light brunette man standing in front of me; Kevin. He was smiling widely as he saw me.

“Hey Kevin,” G-Dragon greet him.

“Hey, G,” Kevin greet him back. “Do you mind, if I take our Mrs. Lee with me?” he asked and put his hand on my shoulder. I gulped, because I knew there won’t be anything good, coming from this.

“If it’s you, then of course …” T.O.P. smiled and released his hand from my locker.

“Shall we go?” Kevin asked, looking at me.

I didn’t want to say yes or no … but I still did what I wanted to do.

“No,” I said. He looked at me surprised and a wide smile crossed his face. I didn’t like that. “I’m not going anywhere with either of you guys.” I said, looking at Big Bang. They were grinning. “Or with 2NE1 … I’ve had enough of you teasing me and bullying me. I really have enough of this. And you know why I transferred here?” I asked, looking at all of them.

“Why?” Daesung asked, enjoying in this.

“I’ve transferred here, because I broke up with that stupid, rich, spoiled brat. I’m not dating him anymore, so leave me alone!” I said with raised voice and ran out of school.

“They’re the worst …” I muttered as tears fell down my cheeks as I was running towards park, to my usual seat.

Idiots!” I yelled as I reached the spot.

“Noona,” a kid called me. I looked up and saw two boys.

“Oh, Jun and Min,” I smiled as I wiped my tears away. “What are you doing here?” I asked surprised by them being in park at 9am in the morning.

“We’re here with kindergarten,” Min smiled and pointed at kids who were playing with each other, while teachers were sitting on the next bench and looking at them as well as talking.

“Arraso …” I muttered and smiled sadly.

“Do you want to play with us?” Jun asked. I looked at him surprised.

“C-can I?” I asked.

“Of course …” Min smiled and grabbed my hand. “Come,” he said and started pulling me, with Jun pulling my other hand.

“Thanks,” I smiled sadly and started walking after them.

“Guys!” Min suddenly yelled. All kids turned and came to us. I glanced towards teachers who were only smiling at us.

“This Xiao Yun,” Jun introduced me. “Xia Yun, these are Minjyu, Ji, Jihu, Hun, Hyori, Hyeonu, Yejun, Geonu, Minseo, Jiu, Seoyun, Jimin and Subin.” He introduced them to me.

“Hello,” I smiled and waved at them.

“Noona~” they all yelled and hugged me. I was surprised by their action. “Don’t cry alone. We’ll always be here, so you can come to play with us whenever you want.” Minseo said smiling. I was even more surprised.

“T-thank you …” I smiled and started playing with them.

~Dara~

“Who does she think she is?” Bom muttered, complaining over Park Jung Jinny.

“Maybe she got bored with our bullying?” CL asked and looked at her.

“Noona~” we suddenly heard few kids. We stopped and looked towards playing ground where we saw Jinny surrounded by kids.

“Is she skipping school?” Minzy asked.

“Why would she skip school?” I smirked. “It’s not like she’s famous or anything …” I muttered and looked at her.

“Don’t cry alone. We’ll always be here, so you can come to play with us, whenever you want.” A brunette girl said.

“What the hell is that kid saying?” Minzy muttered.

Jinny’s face was getting tired from smiling every day. Whenever I looked at her, her eyes were saying right the opposite of her smiling face.

 “I guess we were wrong …” I muttered as I watched them playing.

 

If you are confused which some of you probably are ... Xiao Yun and Park Jung Jinny are the same person.

Hope you like it till now n_n

Comment and subscribe please. :)