Chapter1: U-KISS

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

“What do you want?” brunette boy coldly asked me as I walked to his table in school, but he still didn’t look at me.

“Taemin …” I muttered his name. Then he pierced his eyes on me.

“Don’t call me by my name.” he said and stood up. I startled a little and tried to move, but I couldn’t.

“W-why are you like that?” I stuttered.

“Why?” he asked and smirked. “What do you know?” he looked at others who gathered around us in the mean time. “I’m tired of you!” he suddenly yelled.

I tried hard to not show that tears got in my eyes. I gulped and looked down.

“Who would even want to go out with you?” he looked back at me. “Your clothes are old fashioned and even your hairstyle … I mean … braids?” he laughed. “On top of that, everything was a lie. I never loved you or liked you. I went out with you, because I had a bet with Kyuhyun. He said I wouldn’t make you head over heels for me, but I guess I won.” He grinned again.

In that moment I couldn’t resist anymore. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

“And now you’re crying?” he grinned even more. “Another reason I don’t go out with girls like you...”

Before I knew it, I smacked his face as tears flew down my cheeks. He looked shocked, but quickly looked at me with anger. I got scared, because I didn’t know what he would do, so I ran out of dining room.

When school ended for today, I went home quietly. Gladly, no one was following me.

“You’re early today,” mom smiled as I came into house. I didn’t say anything, I only take off my shoes and went upstairs into my room, slamming the doors.

My house wasn’t big and it wasn’t small either. It was perfect for all of us; my mom, dad and my older brother Jihun Yun.

“Is there something wrong?” mom asked as she came into my room, seeing me lying on the bed with face buried into pillow, sobbing.

I shook my head. I felt that she sat on the bed and patted my back.

“You two broke up, huh?” she asked. I didn’t say anything, I only started crying. “Don’t worry …” she smiled as she hugged me after I sat up.

“Mom,” I sobbed.

“Yes, dear?” she asked and looked at me as she wiped tears with her thumbs.

“I-I-I w-want to … tr-transfer …” I sobbed as I hugged her.

“We’ll see tomorrow, okay?” she asked. I only nodded. “Rest for now,” she added and covered me with blanket as I lied back down. She kissed my forehead and left the room.

That day and the next day, I spent all day in the bed, crying like I never cried before. Everytime I thought of him, I could feel my heart tore apart. And even those gifts he gave me, I couldn’t watch them anymore, yet I still kept them.

“Xiao,” mom called as she stepped into my room in the next morning. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at her. “I guess you should stay at home.” She said as she looked at my red eyes from crying all night.

“S-sorry …” I stuttered as I slowly sat up.

“It’s okay …” she smiled and sat on the edge of bed. “About what were you talking yesterday … transferring school … you still want to do it?” she asked and looked at me.

“C-can I?” I asked surprised and a little smile crossed my face. She nodded and smiled as well. “Thank you,” I said and hugged her tightly.

But I didn’t know that at Yan Ging School will be the same. I would get bullied, because they still thought I was still together with Taemin; so I endured all that and always smiled, no matter what happened to me; and when school ended, I went into park and cried my heart out.

“What are you doing here?! This is my territory!” I heard a male’s voice from in front. I looked up with tears flowing down my cheeks and saw a light brunette, almost blonde, boy piercing me with his eyes. He was Woo Sunghyun, known as Kevin, member of group U-KISS.

“S-sorry,” I muttered, stood up, grabbing my bag and ran away. As soon as I turned behind the corner I bumped into someone. I fell on the ground and wiped my tears.

“You should watch where you’re going.” A sweet male’s voice said.

“It is her.” I heard another one. “She’s the one who’s dating Lee Taemin.” He said. I looked up and saw 6 boys, standing in front of me. They were all members of U-KISS.

Then a dark brunette gave his hand.

“What are you doing AJ?” black haired boy asked surprised at his actions.

“She needs help…” AJ answered back.

“Well, she was the one who bumped into you, not you.” He hissed, looking at me. I startled as I grabbed my back, stood up and bowed.

“I’m sorry,” I muttered and ran away.

“Yeah, run away you dork!” someone yelled after me.

Can’t I have a little peace? I thought to myself, but then I stopped as I saw Taemin walking down the street with another girl. I stood there, looking them, how they were smiling, holding hands as kissing each other. My heart was breaking even more. I couldn’t bear it any longer. I fell on my knees and started crying again.

“It hurts …” I sobbed. “It hurts so much that I want to die …” I hugged myself.

~AJ~

“Way to go, idiot.” I gently hit Dongho’s head. “And you too …” I said looking at Hoon.

“Guys, you’re late!” Kevin yelled as he saw us, coming to him. Then he looked at all of us. “Where’s Soohyun?” he asked.

“He was here …” I muttered and we all looked around and then we saw him flirting with girl.

“Soohyun!” Eli yelled his name. He looked at us and waved. The girl was immediately head over heels for him. We only shook our head.

I wonder where is that girl today?” I suddenly heard two kids talking. I looked at them.

I saw, she ran away, when they blonde guy came and yelled at her.” the other one said. I looked at Kevin who was laughing as he was ruffling Dongho’s hair. I looked back at kids and then slowly walked to them. As soon as they spotted me they gulped and looked at each other.

“Don’t you dare to run away.” I said as I saw they were backing up. They stopped and stood there like a statue. I mean, am I really that scary?

“So … what were you talking about few seconds ago?” I smiled as I kneeled down; they glanced at each other. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.” I smiled again.

“There was a girl, with light brown hair sitting here every day at the same hour; probably right after her school ended.” The black haired one said.

“We always treated her to some ice cream, so she would smile a little.” The brunette one said.

“Why would you do that?” I asked confused.

“She always came crying here and our mom always said, when someone’s crying you should make them happy, by buying sweets.” Black haired one said.

“Why would she cry? She was always smiling at school …” I muttered to myself.

“My older sister said that there was one girl at her school that was dating a boy, Lee Taemin, and then he humiliated her in front of whole school.” brunette one said. My eyes widened.

“What are you doing with these kids, AJ?” Kiseop asked as he came to me.

“We got a problem …” I muttered as I stood up, looking at him.

“What problem?” he asked confused.

“Thanks guys,” I smiled at boys, who smiled and gladly ran away. I looked at Kiseop and others, who were coming to us.

“What’s going on?” Kevin asked and looked at me.

“It’s about that girl … Park Jung Jinny or what-was-her-name.” I muttered.

“Oh, you mean the one dating Taemin?” Dongho asked.

“She’s not dating him anymore.” I said. Their eyes widened and looked at me.

“Don’t joke around, AJ…” Eli said.

“I’m not joking around. Kevin,” I said his name and looked at him. “She was crying when you came, right?” I asked.

“Well …” he muttered. “She did …” and nodded lightly.

“See, that’s the proof she’s not dating him anymore. On top of that, the kids said that she came everyday here, crying.” I said and looked around.

“We’ve been teasing her for months, not knowing that?” Kevin asked shocked at that. I nodded. He grabbed his hair and looked around. “And I was the cruelest one, picking jokes on her …” he whined and sat on the floor.

“What will we do?” Kiseop asked. “We’ve done pretty cruel things to her too …” he muttered.

“We’ll do nothing. We’ll only pretend like we didn’t hear about that.” Soohyun said. We all looked at him surprised. “But we’ll stop bullying her, because she didn’t do anything to us …” he added smiling.

 

It's a little longer chapter.. Mianhe.. I hope you like it :)