Chapter 34: Real plan

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

“When are you coming back to Korea?” asked Seungri as he was sitting across Xiao by the table.

“She has to end college first, pabo.” Dara gently smacked his head, earning a glare from him.

“She can continue in Korea!” he defended himself.

You know he’s right…” spoke Britney out of nowhere.

Gosh, Brit, stop appearing out of nowhere!” Xiao whined. Brit smiled cheesy while others laughed at Xiao’s expression. But the she suddenly thought of what Seungri asked. She wanted to go back to Korea, to her friends, but she just can’t go so easily since she has lots of work to end.

“I have a work to end before going anywhere.” She answered after time.

“Now what kind of work is so great that makes you want to stay?” whined Donghae and rolled his eyes.

“I’m working on…a movie…” she murmured and looked at him, biting her lower lip.

“On what movie?” Dongho was confused.

“The host,” she answered.

“The host? I’m hearing it for the first time, though…” murmured Changjo. Others nodded, agreeing with him, when Minzy suddenly remembered.

“The writer of this book is Stephenie Meyer, right?” she asked and looked at Xiao with wide open eyes. She chuckled and nodded. “What will you play?” she asked again.

“I don’t know that yet,” she shrugged and let a sigh out.

“How come?” asked L. Joe confused.

“Well, it still isn’t decided if I will play or not.” She murmured and let another sigh out.

“Sorry for saying it like that, but I hope you won’t get it.” said Kangin as he started laughing like a maniac.

“What? Why not?” Xiao was shocked on what he just stated.

“Just come back to Korea…we’re missing you as hell…” said Bom and pouted. Xiao chuckled and shook her head.

“You’re so evil; you know…” she murmured under her breath. “Well, I’ll think about it…” she smiled as she looked at them.

“You better do it quickly, since we’re having a comeback in two days.” smiled Eunhyuk with other members agreeing.

“You’re having a comeback?” Xiao’s eyes widened.

“You didn’t hear anything?” asked Sungmin surprised.

“No,” she shook her head. Guys face palmed as Taemin only shook his head, chuckling. “Well, it seems all of you will get a lot busier than you were, when you’ll go back to Korea.” She smiled.

“We’re having a world tour so yeah…” murmured Chunji, moreover to himself, but Xiao still heard him.

“Where are you going?” she asked and looked at L. Joe and Chunji that were sitting together.

“Europe,” smiled Niel. “Can’t wait to see how it is.” He said and clapped hands like a little kid, gaining a surprise look from Jinny who was sitting on Xiao’s lap.

“I’ve been to Europe,” smiled Xiao. “Nice place…” she nodded, remembering.

“Xiao,” Taeyang suddenly called her. She looked at him in curiosity as he said her name seriously. He pointed with his finger to follow him together with Kevin and CL as the three of them stood up.

“What’s going on?” she asked as she stood up as well, leaving others there confused.

“I’ve been observing you,” CL spoke, making Xiao to look at her confused.

“What do you mean?” she chuckled awkwardly.

“Whenever you talked or hanged out with Taemin, something happened inside you.” She said and took her hand.

“Okay, I’m confused even more.” She looked from one to another.

“Xiao,” this time Kevin spoke. “You still haven’t forgotten, right?” he asked.

“Haven’t forgotten what?” she asked. “Seriously, you’re creeping me out…” she murmured.

“Your past,” answered CL. She looked at her shocked and surprised. “When I was observing you, your eyes became as cold as they were when you revealed your true self to us. Whenever you looked at Taemin, SHINee and Super Junior…you became your old self…” she explained.

“You really are smart…” Xiao smirked evilly.

“Xiao,” Taeyang called her. She looked at him with the same eyes she had in past. “What is your real plan?” he asked and held her for shoulders.

Sorry for short update, but I just like it the way it is...heheh and as I promised in my blog I update it, since I have holidays from tomorrow for one week and then one week of ... just going to school, without any exams or speaking exams (if that's the right word)...enjoy reading as well as pics and gifs.

OnlyImagine

their childness...lol xD

When your favorite song starts playing right after you turn on your mp4.. x3

That's how I react when someone pisses me off.. -_-"

those hips x//D and who the heck touched Dongho's ? lmao