Chapter 33: I'm sorry

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

~New Year’s party~

“You ready?” asked Anne as she walked in Xiao’s room.

“How do I look?” she asked and looked at her in the mirror. Xiao was wearing short red dress with red high heels, while Anne was wearing black dress with dark red bow around waist and black high heels.

“You look amazing,” she smiled and walked to her.

“I’m nervous,” Xiao admitted. “What if they won’t talk with me anymore after? What if they…won’t come?” she let a quiet sigh out.

“Ya,” Anne turned her around and cupped her face in her palms. “When Kevin and Minzy found out they kept in touch with you, they forgave you. When AJ heard your real name he stayed in touch with you. I’m pretty sure they will forgive you, but if they won’t you still have me, Kevin, SHINee, Minzy, Super Junior and Jinny who will always stay by your side no matter what.” she smiled and hugged her tightly. “You’ll be fine, because we’re by your side.”

“Thank you,” whispered Xiao and hugged her back, smiling lightly.

“Let’s go,” she murmured and pulled away from her. “Mason and Jinny are waiting for us.” She smiled and walked towards doors.

“I’ll be right down,” smiled Xiao. “Just let me look once more in mirror.” She said and looked back, but Anne grabbed her hand, pulling her behind, saying: “You’re beautiful, stop looking at yourself.”

“Arraseo,” smiled Xiao and walked after her downstairs, where Mason and Jinny were waiting for them.

“You’re here,” smiled Mason and took Anne’s hand. Anne’s cheeks turned reddish as they walked out. Xiao and Jinny rolled with their eyes at the same time and smiled as they followed them out.

“See you at RCA, okay?” Anne looked at Xiao.

“Yeah, yeah,” she nodded. “Just go already, lovers.” She smiled and unlocked her car so Jinny could sit in. Anne laughed as Mason unlocked his car.

“See you at RCA,” she smiled and sat in. Xiao waved as she watched them, disappearing from her sight. Letting a sigh out, Xiao sat in the car and started the engine.

“You ready?” she asked and looked at Jinny in rear view mirror. Jinny nodded after she seat belted herself. Taking a deep breath, they drove from the front yard on the road, towards the RCA.

When Xiao and Jinny reached RCA, almost everyone was already there, including Mason and Anne. Xiao parked on empty parking and took a deep breath before stepping out.

“You’re late!” Xiao heard a female voice. She looked up and saw Minzy in black, tight, short dress, while next to her was standing Kevin in a black suit with tie.

“You’re here,” she smiled lightly, being all nervous. Jinny held her hand tightly as she waved to Kevin and Minzy who smiled and waved back. “I-is everyone else here as well?” she asked quietly.

“They’re nervous … in a way.” smiled Minzy as Kevin nodded.

“Oh crap,” murmured Xiao and wanted to turn around to run away, but Jinny held her hand tightly. “Jinny~” whined Xiao and looked at her. She only smiled sweetly as Jinny let a sigh out, making Minzy and Kevin to laugh.

“Let’s go, unnie,” smiled Jinny and started walking to the entrance while Xiao wanted to run away far away from everyone.

“You’re late!” scolded Anne as she saw her walked inside.

“She wanted to run away.” calmly spoke Jinny as Xiao gave her a glare. Suddenly she remembered something and looked at Kevin.

“Is Inna here as well?” she asked smiling lightly.

“I think she is, but I’m not sure, since Minzy and I came few days ago, while others came yesterday and we still haven’t seen each other.” He answered and looked around. “Oh, here they are.” He smiled and waved. Xiao slowly turned her head, seeing AJ and Inna walking down the hallway, while others were walking behind them.

“Kevin~” smiled Hoon widely and waved. Soon his eyes were locked on Xiao and then at AJ who smiled, holding Inna’s hand tightly. He was obviously seemed confused as well as others, except for AJ, Inna and Kevin who were calm.

“Hyun Ae,” murmured Eli and smiled lightly.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” she deeply bowed. “Thank you for coming tonight.” She thanked and smiled.

“Thank you for invitation.” Thanked Soohyun and bowed as well.

“Well, Jinny and I are going inside to greet others. I hope you’ll enjoy the night and the surprise.” She smiled and bowed again.

“I’m sure we’ll do.” laughed AJ. Xiao laughed as well and walked inside holding hands with Jinny.

It was only 7.55pm when Xiao came with Jinny, Anne and Mason. It was only the start of the party, when the whole hall was already full. Letting a sigh out Xiao kneeled down to Jinny and looked straight into her eyes.

“If anything or anyone will bother you, call me, Mason, Anne, SHINee or Super Junior, arraseo?” she asked.

“Gotcha,” smiled Jinny and winked.

“Be a good girl.” She smiled and hugged her tightly. After a hug she pulled away and watched her how she was disappearing from her sight into the crowd.

“I finally found you,” a male voice said and wrapped hands around her from behind. Xiao smiled and turned her head around so she saw his face.

“Was it so hard?” she teased.

“If you’re not living in USA for more than a month, hell yeah…” he laughed and spin her around, so they were looking each other into their eyes. “You’re beautiful.” He smiled and kissed her nose.

“Gomawo,” she blushed and looked down from embarrassment. “Are others here as well?” she asked, changing the topic.

“They are somewhere.” He laughed and looked around the hall. “But it seems we got lost, while I was searching for you.” He smiled and looked back at Xiao.

“You should stick together, pabo.” She chuckled and gently hit his chest.

“Where’s Jinny?” he asked as he realized that someone is missing.

“She ran off; probably to her friends, since they’re here as well.” Answered Xiao and showed with her head in the way where she ran to.

“You give her a lot of freedom.” He smiled and shook with his head.

“Well, when she’ll be an adult, she won’t be as freer as she is now.” Said Xiao and bit her lower lip. “I hope that everything will end up fine and great today.” She added whispering.

“Don’t worry about that.” Laughed Taemin and shook with his hand. “If they’ll ignore you, you still have us, Super Junior, Mason and Anne.” he smiled.

“Ya,” she remembered and looked at him. “Aren’t you jealous of Mason?” she smirked evilly. Taemin’s cheeks turned reddish as he looked away.

“I-I-I didn’t know that h-he’s dating Anne.” He stuttered, making Xiao to let a laugh out.

“I’m sorry for not telling you either, but she told me to not tell anyone, since she knew you were jealous when he was with us.” She said and looked around the hall and then at the clock, seeing it’s only 8.30pm. “This night will be long.” She let a sigh out.

“It won’t be,” smiled Taemin and cupped her face. “It will be quite funny seeing all those shock and surprised faces.” He laughed at the thought. Xiao chuckled a little and let a quiet sigh out, hoping that it would get at least similar to how they were.

The time passed by way too quickly; at least for Xiao, since once she looked at clock it was 9pm and the next time she checked time it was already 11.45pm. Letting a sigh out, she walked to Anne and Mason, telling them that it’s time. They understood and went in each way to get ready, while Jinny came to her, since she knew that the time is coming.

“Stay with Taemin, arraseo?” Xiao told her. Jinny only nodded and ran to Taemin who was with other SHINee members and with some of Super Junior and others. Taking a deep breath she walked up on the stage and glanced on the clock for the last time.

“Good evening,” she started. Everyone stopped talking and looked on the stage where Xiao was smiling nervously.

~Xiao’s POV~

Feeling and seeing all the eyes on me, I became even more nervous, but as soon as I saw Jinny waving to me, gesturing hearts together with Taemin, I let a chuckle out and looked down, feeling calm.

“Firstly, I’d like to thank everyone for coming all your way here, to America. I believe you’re all tired from the flight, especially the ones that only came today or yesterday evening.” I was smiling and looking from one face to another, suddenly searching for the special ones.

“Most of you already know why I invited you. Though there’s only five minutes till midnight, I’d like to say something, before I reveal the truth.” I said and looked towards Anne who thumbed up smiling.

“What I want to say the most is…” I stopped for a second and looked down, as my knees would give me away the every next second. “I’m sorry.” I said and bowed deeply. “I’m sorry for deceiving 2NE1, Big Bang, U-Kiss, Teen Top and others.” I continued as I looked back at the audience. “Lee Jin Ae…doesn’t exist really, though by law there is one now. I’m not the Lee Jin Ae and Lee Hyun Ae isn’t the Lee Hyun Ae. I was deceiving you, when Sungmin-shii had to lie.” I stopped for a moment and looked at him who nodded and smiled lightly.

“He was lying, saying that Xiao Yun died, but the truth is…Xiao Yun is here.” I smiled lightly. I could hear gasps and some words like: “I knew it,” or “This is getting interesting.”

“Some of you found out while I was on a visit in South Korea; some of you found out when you were here, in USA, while some of you knew from the start.” I stopped again and suddenly started playing with my fingers. “Right now, in front of everyone, I’m asking for forgiveness. I won’t be mad if you won’t forgive for lying and hiding for so long.” I said and bowed again.

“Why were you lying?” I heard Dara’s quiet voice. I looked at her as tear streamed down her cheek. “Why were you hiding? Why didn’t you…?” she couldn’t continue, since her voice was getting quieter.

“I know that I’m sorry won’t do anything; but the reason why...is that because I wanted to disappear for a while. And only by saying that I died; only that’s how no one would search for me.” I explained.

“Then,” this time Bom spoke. “Do you really have a daughter?” asking. I let a chuckle out and shook with my head answering: “She’s my little sister.”

“You’re such an idiot.” G-Dragon spoke and ran on the stage suddenly hugging me tightly. My eyes were wide as others came on the stage as well and hugged me.

“Geez,” murmured CL and shook with her head. “I knew you couldn’t have died so easily.” She quietly laughed.

“Guys,” I murmured as my eyes suddenly became teary.

“We forgive you,” smiled Eli and ruffled my hair, ruining my hairstyle, which made Anne groan from the side. Suddenly, tears started streaming down, like a rain, while I started crying like there was no tomorrow.

I was glad that they all forgave me for my stupid and foolish act. I was really glad for that. For the rest of the night, we were laughing, dancing, singing and doing everything we did when we were together. We became even closer than before.

“So, what now?” suddenly T.O.P. approached me while I was standing by table with drink in my hand.

“What?” I chuckled and looked at him. “I’m glad that you forgave me, because I clearly had no idea what would I do if you wouldn’t.” I said and looked away as my cheeks turned reddish. He let a chuckle out and ruffled my hair.

“We’re all glad that you’re back.” He whispered and hugged me. I smile and hugged him, whispering back: “I’m more than glad.”

I just want to say that I won't update for a while, because at the moment, I clearly have no any will to continue with the story.. I'm sorry and I hope it won't be for a long time, but I doubt, since my mind is messing with me like a douchebag.. on top of that, I'll be doing on my book, so..yeah...uhm.. I'll try my best. ^^,

Onew's face...lmao xD