Chapter 25: I never thought that she could change my life...

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

“Eomma,” Hyun Ae slowly poked my hand. I looked at her away from the window.

“Yes?” I smiled.

“Fighting,” she gestured with her hand seriously. I chuckled and nodded, kissing her forehead.

“I wish I’d stay and live here…” Anne whispered, quietly sighing. I looked at her and smiled.

“I’m sure you will,” I said and looked back thru window as we were flying above the clouds.

“I thought that he’ll kidnap you, when you said: “Then make me to stay.” I swear I got butterflies in my stomach.” She grinned, while I lightly smiled.

“I want you here, with me, right now, forever.” He whispered in my ear, making me shiver as well as creating butterflies in my stomach. “But you have to end school first.” He added and pulled away from me.

“Yeah,” I chuckled awkwardly and took Hyun Ae’s hand.

“I’ll come to visit you when I’ll have time.” He smiled and kissed my cheek.

“You better do.” Hyun Ae spoke, glaring at him. “I don’t care if you’re my appa or not, but if you’ll make my eomma cry, I’ll never forgive you.” She said.

“Arraso,” he smiled and kneeled down. “It’s a promise.” He said and intertwined his pinky to Hyun Ae’s.

“It’s time,” I smiled and took my luggage with the empty hand. “See you soon,” I smiled as we were walking towards exit.

“Don’t forget to call!” Kevin yelled.

“Or send a card!” Minzy added.

“Stay healthy.” Inna smiled.

“Call us!” Super Junior and SHINee yelled, waving. I chuckled and walked with Anne and Hyun Ae to the exit, where our tickets and passports got checked up.

“I thought so too,” I chuckled. “But I guess, he wants me to end my school before I come back.” I said and yawned. “I’m going to take a nap, before I scold Britney for leaving before us.” I added, making Anne and Hyun Ae both chuckling.

***

“Brit, why did you left earlier!?” I asked right away as I saw her, smiling on the airport.

“Whoa, nice to see you too.” She muttered.

“Brit,” I said her name, irritated.

“I didn’t have choice.” She said.

“You didn’t have choice?” I repeated after her. She nodded, sighing again. “Why you didn’t have choice?” I crossed my arms as I tapped with food to the ground, angry.

“I had work.” She answered simply.

“You had work?” I couldn’t believe her. “So you decided to leave me in Korea while I needed you?” I squealed.

“Geez, you’re back, so what’s the point of yelling at me?” she pouted.

“What’s the point?” I scoffed and let a sigh out. “Fine,” I muttered and looked away.

“Let’s go, eomma~” Hyun Ae called as she was walking beside Mason.

“Let’s go,” Anne waved smiling as well.

“Coming,” I smiled and started walking, already forgetting about what happened in Korea. We walked out of the airport, towards black van, where Mason put our luggages into truck and sat on the driver’s seat, starting the engine. We were driving towards home, while listening to music on the radio, when I suddenly remembered.

“Which song will you do with Ae Cha, Eun and Hyun Su; the winners?” I asked.

“Probably the one that will come out this month.” She smiled.

“How come I don’t know anything?” I pouted.

“You’re working with Beyonce, remember?” she laughed.

“Oh yeah,” I remembered. “We’re doing Run the World…” I muttered.

“I’ll probably do If U Seek Amy.” She said after some time. “But I’m still thinking about.” She smiled.

“I have to call Beyonce to ask her when we’ll start.” I smiled back.

“Probably in few days.” chuckled Britney.

“She called you?” I asked surprised.

“Few days ago,” she said. “I told her that you’ll be home in two to three days, so she’ll probably visit in next few days.”

“Seriously, Jin Ae…” Anne suddenly spoke. I looked at her, confused. “With who you didn’t work?” she asked.

“I can give you a list when we’ll come home.” I laughed.

“You better do,” she laughed back. I looked over to Hyun Ae who was sleeping, with her head resting in my lap. I slowly and gently caressed her hair away and smiled as I was watching her sleeping.

***

“We’re here,” Britney said and slowly shook me. I feel asleep while I was looking at Hyun Ae, who was already sleeping.

Slowly opening my eyes I looked around, seeing that Anne is already out, together with Mason and Britney. I looked down, on my lap, and slowly shook Hyun Ae. She murmured something and caressed her eyes, waking up.

“We’re home,” I smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Already?” she whispered.

“Yes,” I nodded and helped her to sit up.

“Will you two come or not?” Anne asked as she looked in the van. “There’s something you should both see.” She grinned.

“We’re coming,” I smiled and walked out after Hyun Ae. As I stepped out, I stretched my arms, just like Hyun Ae, but stared in front of myself, almost my eyes popping out.

“It’s already September.” Britney laughed at my reaction; we were standing in front of my school.

“Seriously? I was going to school in August!” I groaned and tried to go back in van, but Anne grabbed my hand, pulling me towards entrance. “I want to sleep, have a rest!” I whined. “I want to at least enjoy in these one day holiday, before I go to school again.” I added, sighing.

“You’re right,” she stopped.

“On top of that, I have to take a shower.” I added and walked back to the van. “Let’s firstly go home, take a rest and then go back to school; which is tomorrow morning.” I said.

“Eomma is right,” Hyun Ae said as she followed me into van.

“And now say that they’re not related.” I heard Britney laughing.

“I’m really wondering if Hyun Ae is her sister, because the way they’re both acting, is just like mom and daughter.” Anne laughed as well. “But she’s right. Let’s go home first to take a rest.” She added.

“Yeah,” Britney nodded and they all walked back in the van. Hyun Ae was sitting next to me, leaning on me, as I put an arm around her, making her to fall asleep again.

“You really love to sleep, don’t you?” I chuckled as I caressed her head.

“She’s looks like you.” Anne smiled. “Are you sure you two are just sisters?” she asked and looked at me.

“Of course we are; why wouldn’t we be?” I asked. “On top of that, I had the first …” I quickly shut up, blushing hardly.

“Oh my god, you just didn’t!!!” Anne squealed, making Hyun Ae groan. “Sorry Hyun Ae.” She apologized. “When?” she asked, looking back at me.

“I-I-I d-don’t know w-what you’re t-talking about…” I stuttered, looking thru window, while my face was red like a tomato.

“You’re so going to tell me everything, when we get back.” She said. I let a sigh out, knowing that I won’t be able to run away, while Britney was laughing on the front seat, making my cheeks even more reddish.

“I hate you all…” I whispered under my breath, so no one heard it. While we were driving I was looking thru window, wondering what they’re doing, though somehow I had a sightless idea what.

~Taemin’s POV~

“I miss her already~” I whined as I stepped in my room.

“Then why did you let her go?” Minho asked.

“I didn’t have choice…” I sighed.

“You had a choice.” Key said.

“I had a choice…” I muttered and buried my face in the pillow.

“Well, Taemin, when she’ll end her high school, which she has just one year, like us, she’ll probably come to study here, right?” Onew said and sat on Minho’s bed.

“I think so…” I muttered in the pillow, for them barely knowing what I said. Then I looked up and around. “It’s so empty…” I sighed and buried my face into pillow again.

“Aigoo…” they all sighed, shaking their heads. The night was long as hell. Though I was hanging out with guys, it just wasn’t the same when Jin Ae was around.

When she said: “Then make me to stay,” I wanted to kidnap her and run away far away, but I had to make myself say those words, which she hates, I guess…

When I woke up the next morning, gladly it was Saturday, it was around 1pm and the dorm was empty.

“Great,” I sighed and walked into kitchen to make me something to eat. I opened the refrigerator, seeing nothing, but chicken, not even any bananas or anything related to banana.

Suddenly the doors opened, hearing talking. I slowly walked to the hallway where I saw Onew and Jonghyun together.

“You’re awake already?” Onew asked. I only nodded, saying nothing.

“And here are bananas for you.” Jonghyun laughed as he handed me few bananas. I smiled and walked in the kitchen, already pealing one banana, when my phone suddenly rang. I quickly ran into my room and without looking who was calling I picked up, eating banana.

“Yeoboseyo?” I asked, hoping to be her.

“Hey Taemin,” Kyuhyun’s voice chuckled on the other side.

“Oh, hey,” I muttered, heartless and sat on my bed.

“What’s with that heartless oh, hey?” he asked confused.

“Nothing, I just thought it’s Jin Ae.” I muttered, eating banana.

“You’re already missing her?” he laughed.

“It’s not funny…” I pouted. “Though I bet with you, for making her falling for me, I fall for her as well…” I muttered.

“Now that you’re saying…” he muttered. “She really was something. At first I thought she’ll never fall for you, since she was acting like she’s from 50’s.” he said.

“Yeah,” I agreed with him. “But still, she was different.” A smile appeared on my face and then I remembered. “So, why are you calling?” I asked.

“Oh,” he remembered. “Do you have time?” he asked.

“Kind of…” I answered and ate the last piece of banana.

“Let’s go on a drink, what do you say?” he asked.

“Sure,” I nodded. “I’ll just change and come…” I added.

“Arraso, wait in front of Händel and Gretel.” He added and hanged up.

“Are you going out?” Onew asked as he stepped in my room, seeing me walking towards closet.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “Kyuhyun wants to meet with me.” I said.

“Are you going to talk about girls again?” he sighed.

“I have a girlfriend, hyung…” I glared at him.

“The last time you said that, you went with another girl out.” He muttered.

“Well, this time it’s different.” I smiled as I remembered the promise with Hyun Ae. “After all, I made a promise.” I added.

“Woo hoo~” he whistled and walked out, before I even threw something at him.

After I changed my clothes, I took my phone and keys, walking towards doors, as well as putting my shoes on.

“Don’t forget to be at home before midnight!” Onew called from kitchen.

“Yes,” I rolled with my eyes as I opened the doors, suddenly seeing Minho in front of me. “Hyung,” I muttered surprised.

“Going out?” he smiled and passed me, getting in.

“Ne,” I nodded and stepped out. “I’ll be home in few hours.” I added.

“If anything happens, call.” Minho said.

“Arraso,” I chuckled and closed the doors behind.

While walking down the street, few girls stopped me, asking for my autograph, including taking a picture with me; I gladly agreed. After I came to Händel and Gretel I walked inside, seeing that the coffee shop is full as always.

“Oh, Taemin-ah,” Yesung’s mom smiled as I stepped inside.

“Ahjumma,” I smiled and bowed.

“Kyuhyun is already waiting for you.” She chuckled and showed to the corner where Kyuhyun was looking thru window, being in deep thought. “What can I bring you?” she asked.

“Same as always,” I answered.

“In few minutes,” she chuckled. I nodded and walked towards Kyuhyun; he still didn’t spot me.

“Hyung,” I waved in front of him. He startled and almost fell on the ground. “Whoa,” I muttered and held his hand, before he really fell.

“Oh, you’re here already?” he asked.

“Yes, I’m here.” I nodded and sat down, in front of him.

“You know, I was just thinking…” he suddenly spoke.

“Thinking what?” I asked and looked at him.

“About what we talked on the phone.” He muttered and looked at me. “You know, we always made fun of girls, dating them for bet and doing all those things unnecessary, until Xiao came.” He said.

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“Here’s Banana milk shake for you.” Yesung’s mom suddenly came, giving me my milk shake that I love.

“Kamsahamnida, ahjumma.” I smiled and bowed with head.

“Hope you’ll enjoy.” She chuckled and walked away, leaving us alone.

“I never thought that she could change my life so much…” Kyuhyun muttered, looking thru window. “Ah, it started to rain…” he added. I looked thru window as well and he was right. It started to rain, though it was sunny few minutes ago.