Chapter 24: Then make me to stay...

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

After that, the other hours were long as hell. Yet for the last hour I didn’t have it with, either, guys or Anne, but with Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona. Sunny and Sooyoung were in my class as well, but they were quite standing away from me, since we had dance class.

I was sitting on the ground, with few girls surrounding me, asking me questions, like what it’s like to work with famous artists. We were happily talking and chatting, till they decided to join us.

“C-can we join?” Yoona asked and looked at everyone, except me.

“Sure,” others smiled and nodded nervously. Then she looked at me. I nodded and she quickly looked away.

“W-what were you talking about?” Sunny smiled nervously as well.

“Just how it’s like to work with singers.” smiled Ae Sook.

“I just told them that’s it’s the same, just like with normal people. It was quite fun working with Britney, Usher and Rihanna.” I smiled.

“How long were you in USA?” Jessica asked, already forgetting about the incident in the bathroom. She was quite interested in our talk.

“I don’t know… a year, two?” I muttered thinking. “I already forgot how long…” I scratched with head, smiling awkwardly.

“Jinny~” someone suddenly called me. I turned my head and saw Taemin waving to me.

“Taemin,” I smiled and stood up.

“The teacher is still not here?” he asked and kissed my cheek as he approached me.

“Ani,” I shook with my head.

“Omo,” Sooyoung gasped. “Are you two dating?” she asked. I looked at her and then at girls, nodding.

“Since when?” asked Tiffany surprised.

“Since the beginning of high school.” said Taemin overtaking me. I glared at him.

“You were attending our school?” Ha Na gasped. I lightly nodded. “How come I’ve never heard of you?” she asked, thinking loudly.

“I quickly changed my schools,” I smiled.

“But how come you two were dating since the beginning, if Taemin-ah was dating that girl … Xiao…?” asked Jessica. I smiled gently, not knowing what to say.

“We were dating secretly.” Taemin said. I stomped on his feet, without anyone noticing, while he was holding his groan inside himself.

“What are you doing here, either way?” I changed the topic and looked at him.

“I wanted to see you dance.” He smirked.

“Oh really?” I asked with sarcastic voice. And right when I tried to add something, the teacher came in.

“All right class, get ready…” a man in his 30’s walked in. He was quite a gentleman, at first sight, but with a devil personality. I knew him very well, since he was tormenting me when I was here.

As he was trying to shove Taemin out of the class, he spotted me.

“You must be Lee Jin Ae, right?” he asked.

“Ne,” I nodded and bowed.

“Welcome to our school. I’ve been informed you were working with lots of singers and artists in USA, as well as acting.” He said. I quietly nodded. “Then shall we start with warming up?” he asked, looking at others.

Same as always… I let a sigh and shook my head.

“Taemin, if you’ll stay here, be quiet, don’t you dare to interfere, understood?” he said, pointing at him.

“Yes, sir,” smiled Taemin and walked to the wall, sitting down.

“Well then,” teacher smiled and looked at me. “Show us what you can do…” he smirked.

“Sure, just a second.” I smiled. He nodded; I quickly ran out of the room into dressing room, taking my phone out and ran back into dancing room. I quickly looked for my two songs that I choose especially for my way of dancing.

“Okay, I’m prepared.” I smiled and put the phone down.

“Okay,” the teacher nodded. There was a silence for few second till a laughter start, making me start to dance. They startled when the laughing start, but still watched me. The name of the first song was The Joker by Caleb Mak and the second was Rude Boy by Rihanna.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8n6yji9ZOY&list=PL6EB04DC8816FD89E&index=153&feature=plpp_video - The Joker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xIBNu40XW0&list=PL6EB04DC8816FD89E&index=154&feature=plpp_video - Rude Boy

***

“You shut his mouth today.” Taemin laughed as we were walking towards park, where Hyun Ae is with her classmates.

“Of course I did; he didn’t even recognize that I’m that girl who he tormented…” I chuckled, holding Taemin’s hand. “It was really funny to see his expression after I danced on those two songs.” I said.

“Yeah, he just couldn’t believe that you’re so good.” Taemin nodded smiling. I smiled as well and saw Hyun Ae from afar already. She was talking with a long brunette girl.

“Hyun Ae~” I called her when we were on the other side of the street.

“Ah, eomma~” she called back, smiling widely. Then the brunette girl turned around…it was Inna.

“Inna?” I asked surprised. She smiled widely and nodded as we reached them. “What are you doing here?” I asked and hugged her. “And did you dyed your hair brown?” I muttered as her hair was lighty brown; more than before.

“I didn’t want to bother you in school, so I came here in park, since Hyun Ae is attending this kindergarten here.” She smiled. “And yes, I dyed my hair lightly brown…” she chuckled.

“It suits you,” I smiled.

“Thanks,” she blushed lightly. “But this isn’t why I came here…” she started. I looked at her confused.

“I’ll go play with Hyun Ae.” Smiled Taemin and walked with her to others. Inna and I walked towards nearest bench and sat down. I worriedly looked at her, since her smile disappeared.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I’m not sure if it’s okay to tell you this…” she slowly started. “But you’re the first I cherish as a true friend, though I did those horrible things to you.”

“Inna spit it out…” I said.

“I’m pregnant.” She whispered. My eyes widened from surprise. “I know you still have something for him, but to say the truth … I had no idea that I was pregnant, until I made a test yesterday when I came back into dorm.” She explained.

“Inna,” I whispered her name. She stopped and looked at me. “I’m happy for you,” I smiled, though it was breaking my heart a little. “I really am happy,” I whispered again and pulled away from her. “Did you tell him yet?” I asked.

“No,” she shook with head.

“Why not?” I gently smacked her shoulder.

“I’m scared,” she whispered and bit her lower lip. I chuckled and shook with head.

“How can you be scared? You’re really brave for a woman. You stood up from AJ and weren’t with him for a week, making him go to get you.” I chuckled and held her face in my hands. Her face turned reddish. “Tell him, I’m sure he’ll be very happy hearing this.” I smiled and leaned my head on hers.

“I will,” she whispered smiling lightly. “Thank you,” she added and looked at me. I smiled again and whispered: “You can always count on me.”

“Jin Ae!” Anne suddenly called from afar. I looked towards her as she was running towards us, waving in the sky. I smiled and waved back.

“Hey Inna,” she smiled as she reached us.

“Hey,” Inna smiled back. “I’ll be going now.” She looked at me. I nodded and hugged her, whispering: “Good luck,”

She smiled and waved leaving the park.

“What were you two talking about?” Anne asked.

“Nothing much,” I smiled, holding hands behind my back, spinning around. “Hyun Ae, Taemin, let’s go!” I called them. They looked my way and then back at each other. They were such a kids making me chuckle as they were running to us, competing which one is faster. Of course Taemin was running slowly on purpose so Hyun Ae could win, which she did.

“Yah, that’s not fair!” Taemin pouted. “You were cheating!” he pointed at her, huffing.

“I did not!” Hyun Ae pouted and stuck her tongue at him.

“Yah!” pouted Taemin even more. I chuckled and gave a kiss on Hyun Ae’s cheek. “And this is so not fair right now.” He crossed his arms.

“You lost, I won, so I got a kiss from eomma.” She stuck her tongue out again. Then I leaned closer to Taemin and kissed him on the lips.

“Ha!” Taemin scoffed, smiling widely.

“If you two will tease each other more, I won’t talk with either of you.” I said, teasingly. They looked at me and pouted like little babies.

“You guys really look like a family.” Anne smiled widely. We all looked at her and smiled, as Taemin hugged me around my waist. “I envy all three of you…” she pouted.

“Anne, you’re my family as well.” I smiled. She smiled back and hugged all three of us.

“I love you~” she sang. I chuckled and patted her back, while I was holding Hyun Ae in one.

***

“Jin Ae!” Anne came running into my room, while I was watching Tom & Jerry with Hyun Ae. I looked at her confused and worriedly.

“What?” I asked.

“Did you saw the news?” she asked.

“What news?” I was confused.

“The ones that Inna is pregnant…” she muttered.

“Oh, I already know this for one month.” I smiled.

One month already passed by, like a lightening. I still think that I came here yesterday, but now that I see it … one month passed in a flash. I was talking with Inna, Kevin, Minzy and Super Junior members like every normal person. They didn’t tell guys that I’m Xiao or that I’m still alive and I was thankful them for that.

…and tomorrow is the last day that I’m here. And as I thought…Britney went to United States sooner, leaving me, Hyun Ae and Anne in Korea. I knew she didn’t care if I’m here or not, she just didn’t want to be in that contest where they were competing with each other.

If you’re wondering who won ... it were those two girls at the beginning and boy. Their performance was better show after show; even others realized that and they even showed it that they were happy that those three won. And with that, it was chosen that they’ll go to USA to study in one month.

In the mean time, Inna told AJ that she’s pregnant. Of course he was surprised, as well as others, but he happily accepted it, making it official few days ago. It was breaking my heart, but I was happy for them. Jin Ae doesn’t belong here, Xiao is gone, only AJ and Inna belongs here, no one else…this much, I know.

“What?” Anne was confused.

“Inna told me one month ago in a park, when you came.” I smiled and glued my eyes back on TV.

“You mean to say that you knew for one month already and you didn’t tell anyone?” she asked.

“Yup,” I nodded.

“I can’t believe you…” she scoffed.

“Sorry,” I smiled and looked at her. “I promised to her that I won’t tell anyone.” I said.

“Aigoo…” she sighed, shaking head.

“You sound like a real Korean now,” I chuckled. “Come watch Tom & Jerry,” I smiled and patted the seat next to me. She sighed again and sat down.

“We’re going tomorrow morning…” she suddenly started as we were watching TV.

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“I kind of got used to this place so I don’t want to go.” She pouted.

“But we have to,” I smiled sadly. And just like that … the day ended, as well as night, and the morning came. Anne, Hyun Ae, Inna, Super Junior, SHINee, Minzy, Kevin and I were standing on the airport.

“I’ll miss you,” Inna smiled and hugged me tightly.

“I’ll miss you too,” I smiled and hugged her back. “Take care of yourself and baby well, arraso?” I looked at her. She chuckled, nodding as well as blushing. I smiled and hugged her again. “Call me from time to time,” I whispered.

“I will,” she whispered back.

“We have a tour in half a year, so come see us.” Leeteuk smiled and hugged me.

“Of course we will!” Anne nodded, already decided for it. I chuckled: “If Anne says so, then I guess I have no other choice.” I said and hugged Donghae. “Fishy, you better stop being so childish around Hyun Ae.” I teased.

“When was I childish?” he pouted and looked at Hyun Ae. “Was I ever childish?” he asked her. Without thinking, Hyun Ae, nodded, making him frown. Everyone laughed at his expression.

Flight for South Korea is getting ready. All passengers please aboard slowly, without rushing. I repeat; flight for South Korea is getting ready. All passengers please aboard slowly, without rushing. Female voice said thru voice speaker.

“I guess this is our flight.” I looked at Anne, who suddenly became teary.

“I’m going to miss you so much~” she cried and hugged everyone; she became quite friendly with everyone in an instant.

“We’ll miss you too.” Eunhyuk chuckled. I looked towards Minzy and Kevin who were looking at all of us. I stepped towards them.

“Minzy, Kevin…” I started. They looked at me. “Thank you,” I smiled and hugged both of them adding whispering: “…and I’m sorry…”

“Don’t forget to send us a card…” Minzy tried to say it with cheerfulness, but you could hear her voice was breaking. I tightened my hug even more, smiling sadly.

“I will,” I whispered and kissed her on the cheek. “Kevin,” I turned to him. He was fighting his tears back. “When you’ll be in USA, call me.” I smiled and hugged him again, pecking his cheek.

“I will,” he whispered, almost unable to talk. I pulled away from him and turned to Taemin who was smiling at me. I knew he was sad too.

“Minnie,” I smiled and wrapped my arms around his back.

“Jin Ae,” he whispered my name in my ear, making the electricity going thru whole my body; this was my weakness and he knew that pretty well.

“Minnie,” I whispered and looked into his dark brown eyes, losing myself in it.

“It’s time,” he smiled sadly and leaned his forehead on mine. I swear I frowned… “Don’t take me the wrong way…” he said whispering. “I don’t want you to go, but if you won’t go, I’ll feel bad about it…”

I looked straight into his eyes, forgetting that everyone where there.

“Then make me to stay…” I whispered.

A/N: Update~ Thank you for sticking up with this story. :)

Sorry for spamming with photos.. ^^'

And thank you for subscribing and commenting as well. If there's anything you don't like, just leave it in a comment and I'm really sorry for taking so much to upload, but school is making me unable to even write story.. ><"