Weird huh?

To Infinity and Beyond..

I was walking by the hallway ,when i heard "SHINee-Lucifer" on the background,i followed the music,checking every room to see where it comes from,till the sound became stronger.

 

I saw the opened up door of the dance practice room,where the flawless Jonghyun was practicing the choreography. He was SHIRTLESS ,sweating ,wearing a pair of baggy jeans. I stood at the door ,placing my back into the wall,focused at his abs,his full-formed abs.The way he moves .Omg .Speechless.

 

I was so focused at the way he was shuffling through the room that i didn't noticed that he was staring right at my face from the mirror,i was checking up his body,till i saw him laughing powerfully.

 

I instantly jumped a few steps back ,rushing to get away from there.

 

I heard his voice "Wait" But i didn'tstopped walking,i was so embarrassed that i couldn't just stay in front of him,my cheeks has turned quite red.

 

Why since i got in this school all i was doing was seeing his face everywhere? And getting in trouble? The school was huge,i can manage another way to get to the classes,without watching him,he was like a MAGNET.All he do was attract you to himself,i notice other girls of the school was back at him everywhere he goes. I wonder how he didn't get bored from them.

 

"Hey you ! Stand up!" My professor said,but i didn't mind that ,i was daydreaming about me and Jonghyun in a castle,like a 7 years old girl.

 

"I said stand up!"

 

"Huh? Oh yeah" i said as i got up from my sit.

 

"Now,answer the question."

 

"Hmm,what question?" I said confused.All the class started to laugh.

 

I looked at my notebook,no way to see any math problem copied from the blackboard,or any notes ,only drawings about manga or Kpop stuff,Jonghyun's name written down in every page,with little hearts all over there.

 

" Yeah i got it,sit down young lady,i hope this is the last time that i catch you don't following the lesson,okay?" She spooked again.

 

I nodded ,sitting again at that corner,i started liking it though.

 

After classes i decided to go to the library,just to check if they had any music book,or any manga,yeah i know,weird to find mangas at school,but anyway i just wanted to give it a look,nothing else. I was focused on checking every racks ,typing my fingers through the old books,walking by the left slowly.

 

I finally found a manga that i was searching for : "Great Teacher Onizuka ep 1" ,as i happily smiled i saw a hand reaching the same book,i took it through my hands,my eyes was watching whose hand was that .

 

JONGHYUN ,again! For the god sakes whyyy? Why him again? I felt butterflies coming up my stomach.

 

"Hey " he said,with a big smile on his face,even his eyes was smiling.

 

"H-hey" i respond shyly ,oh my god,i was talking with an idol,with one of my biases,i didn't know what to do, i was going to turn back and walk away to have a sit at a reading table ,but he interrupt me.

 

"Sooo...i was going to read that.."

 

"Well..hmm...i'm sorry ,here ,read it first,then when you finish will be my turn" i barely said,as i put out the book to give it to him.

 

"Ow,no problem,we can read it together if you want...." he said peacefully,with that dino beautiful smile. 

 

Did he,did he really said that? Was this another hallucination,i didn't know what to say,i felt like my voice did run away from my throat,so,i just nodded,as we walked the way to the table .

 

We were side by side ,the book was in the middle,totally silence, both of us was reading with our mind,my hands were placed on my lap,his hands was placed both on the table. I took a look at them ,then backed to the book,i saw the time, 3 o'clock,early though..my patient was going to a limit ,our faces were inches away from each other,i was about to turn the page,when his voice got heard.

 

"Soo,what was your name?" As he finished that frase o stand up ,saying gently

 

"I'm sorry ,i have to go." sayin with my normal low voice,picking up my backpack,avoiding the eye contact with him.

 

"But why?"

 

"You shouldn't talk to me,i'm sorry. I took an instantly look at his face,totally confused,what on earth was going on?

 

"WHY?" 

 

I didn't replied,i just hurry shuffled through the library's door. I started tearing up,drops flowing down my cheeks,i cried all the way home,running,reminding myself that i can't have friends,not even a Kpop idol friend,im to weird for that ,so i choose better don't talk to him at all,than ending up with an idol hating me...