Who is your bias again? (Part 2)

To Infinity and Beyond..

I blushed,then i remembered the Nu'est member,Jonghyun.

 

"Oh you are talking about the name Jonghyun everywhere?You know Nu'est? JR-Jonghyun,he's so adorable." i said innocently.

 

"Yeah right." raising an eyebrow, he seemed dissapointed,i don't know why .."then why you didn't want me to read it?"

 

I didn't said anything,i was only going to change the topic.

 

"Are you hungry?" avoiding the eye contact.

 

"Hmm,no,i tell you if i want anything" he smiled,i was glad that he said that,i feel uncomfy asking him ....

"You said you like dancing...why don't you show me ."

 

"Naaah,i don't feel like dancing now" i was too shy to dance in front of him.

 

"Why?" he said confused..then he wrap his hand around my wrist ,picking me up, as he let my hand down,i sat again.


"Come ooon!" he tried to pick me up by hugging me,it was so sweet...but i still don't wanna dance.

"Ok ,as you want,but i want you to dance,pleaaassee " he put out his low lip,doing the puppy face,i was about to squezee,aaaa that face.


"I don't fell for your sper fluffy cut face." i laughed.Omg ,i laughed! First time for about 1 year..


"Awww,you really think i'm cute don't you." i turned red.

Suddendly someone knocked  at the door.

I rushed to open it,with Jonghyun behind me.
"Mom?" i was surprised,i though she was at work,why did she came so early,it was about 12 o'clock,i didn't mind that Jonghyun was there, i just mind what impression will he gives to her.


"H-hey,who we have here-...Jonghyun from SHINee? Wow,i can't believe this,how did you two get knowed?" she said as she closed the door.Yeah she knows his name,i may shouted that name like 40 times,so she knows who he is.


"Annyeong-haseyo" he said gently,as he inclined a bit forward.


"Hmm,at school." i said,by watching Jonghyun with an insecure look,i didn't want to tell her what happened ,i was hoping that he didn't say anything about that.


"Yeap,at school" he said,by smiling at me,i was glad that he understood my look. I smiled back.

"So ,would you stay for dinner?" my mom asked him,please no,please say no.


"He's not hungry." i replied,hoping that he will leave ,i didn't want my mom to start talking about me .


"Heeey,don't be so impolite,let our host answer." she said,arrgh.


"Yeah i will stay,only if she want,im free today" directioning at me.


"Yeah sure,it's not a problem for me" i said.


"Dinner will be ready for about 20 minutes,you are free to have fun till then" she said,yeah right,fun..
"Okay mom."


We walked again throught the hallway ,going to my room.
"What should we do?" i said,that question was provocative,haha.


"Hmm,let's talk "


"Hmm,about what?" i said.He sat next to me ,i was looking at the ground,with my legs crossed,and my hands lying on the bed.

"Hmm,lemme think,have you ever falled in love?" he said wishpering with hs y voice.


"Yeah" i said ,turing my head and smiling at him.


"Really? With who? " he continued,i didn't want to tell him that he was the one i was talking about.


"It's a secret....and you?" i placed my head down on the bed,looking up to the light blue colour.


"Come on,you can tell me.....i don't think it's love yet,but i like a girl,a lot,like a lot."

"Ow? Is she from school? Who is she" i said curios,i couldn't resist the fact i wanted to know.

"Hehe ,it's a secret"He winked..."i will not say her name till you say his name"


"Fine then,i wouldn't say anything." i replied. I was terribly jealous,who is she?

My mom entered the room,announcing that dinner was ready.
We sat at the table,she know i don't eat. She know i can't stand that food smell,or even looking at it without vomiting.

I covered my eyes with my hands,trying to not look at all the food my mom prepared,ok yeah she's really good at coocking but i can't stand it.
"Excuse me,i don't feel so well." i got up.Rushing to the bathroom,then i locked the door.

After some minutes i heard Jonghyun voice
"Hey are you okay?" he seemed worried about me.


"Yeah ,i'm fine,don't worry." i said,i was sick ,and i turned blank.


"May i come in?"


"No ,you can't,go back at the kitchen,i'll be right back" i barely said again.


"You're voice is to weak,are you sure you are okay?" He insisted.
I opened the door,finding Jonghyun in front of me.
"Hey you look sick ,what happened?"

"I-i'm fine." everything suddendly turned black.I felt Jonghyun picking me up by my waist.

I got up finding myself in bed . It was already 6 o'clock PM.He was there,sitting on the chair next to me ,he was reading again that notebook.But he had a pencil ni his hand,what was he writing?
I was to weak to get up,all that food really make me sick.That's why i didn't want Jonghyun for dinner.I didn't want him to see me like this.

"Hey" i said  ,with my sleepy voice.I really needed some rest.
He immediatly got up, sitting in front of me.


"Hey,are you filling better now,you losed your sense,and slept for about 5 hours."


"You were here all the time?Where is mom?" i replied.


"Sure i was here.Your mom is at the living room,she seems worried,but she said me why this happen to you,this is not the first time right?"


"Yeah,but what  are you doing with my notebook again?" i said confused.


"Oh nothing,by the way ,i have to go now,my hyungs are calling me,it was a beautiful day,we should spend more time together" his eyes curled up a little,as he smiled at me "see you at school,and don't try to avoid me again,kay? Now get some rest,i know you don't sleep at night" he hugged me gently as he wishpered in my ear "You know,you look terribly cute when you are sick ." i could fill his warm breath.

I felt asleep again,he was so sweet,and,the last frase..i melt.All the day i was happy,i am happy when im with him...