I just love my skateboard ❤

To Infinity and Beyond..

"Hey!" i heard Jonghyun hurring towards me as i got to school.

"Are you free today after school? " 

"You know i am,i dont do anything ,but i was going to practice skateboard in front of my house" 


"In front of your house? Dont you know it is a skate-park here?" he said laughing

"Omo,where?I need you to take me there,please?And i was wondering if i was the only one skateboarding here.." i said jumping from the happiness.

"Yes Cutie,we can go there ,i will bring Sang Min with me,he is a pro at skateboarding." 

"Hah,we gonna see,im sure im better" i joked. 

At the moment Mi Cha entered school,she saw us ,and she walked in front of Jonghyun,pushing me away from him.


"Oppa good morning!" she hugged him ,flipping a leg up,i was serious in vain to kill her,twice."Remember,you have to practice with me after school today" .

"Ah yeah i forgot it,sure... 1 pm at the practice room,kay" 
"Kay oppa,cant wait !" she would earn so much money if she works as an actor. 

"Ya Cutie,i forgot that i had to help her today" he looked dissapointed "dont you mind if you go with Sang Min today?...here it is!" i just smiled ,no problem,i trust him. 

"Sang Min,this is my bestfriend..BESTFIREND." he said,looking at him like a mad. Why did he said it?

"Oh yeah right,bestfriend...i got it ,dont worry. "
Jonghyun lightly facepalmed . 


"So,make me a favour,after school bring her at the skatepark,she dont really know the town,and shes a pro too" he smiled "if i finish early i will reach you "

I was shy,so shy,but i will try to be friendly with him. Maybe he will be a good friend too.
 
-----------

I waited at the door of the school as i finished ,i saw Sang Min coming in my direction .
"Hey ,so,i have my skateborad with me ,you?"

"Thats the problem,we have to pass at my house for a sec."

"Ok ,no problem,lets go" we started walking "So,how many years do you have practicing the skateboard?"

"Kinda 2 years or more i guess....you?"

"1.haha i know,but i practice more that anyone,i just love it"

"Thats not a problem,its cool to see that someone feel the same towards a piece of wood with 4 rolls." i joked 


He started laughing at what i said ...we were already in front of my house.


"Wait two minutes,i have to lock the doors too,im alone" 


"Okay i will be here" he said as he sat at the chair in the garden ,his skateboard was so awesome .
 

Anyway,i got in,this was the third day alone in my house,and Jonghyun keep coming at night,i wonder how he do it.

I changed my shoes,i wore my vans and grapped my skateboard for under my bed ,i though it was covered with dust till the last time i used it ,i got out and locked the door. 

"Im ready" i smiled ,as Sang Min got up immediatly.

We walked to the town then we made our way to the park,talking about normal teenage stuffs. 


"Aigo this is awesome,really" i said ,staring at all the people skateboarding all around,but noticing that there wasnt even a girl,exept me ,was a little weird,but nah..i dont care.

I showed him some tricks,so did he...we spent 2 hours there,sweating ,and learning each other new tricks and combos.It was pretty fun.But still no sign of Jonghyun. 

We sat at a bench ,and he looked really serious. 

"So...you and Jonghyun.." he started 

"Yeah? Whats wrong with him.."

"Ah nevermind,im not allowed to speak.." he said,i was so confused right now.

"What are you talking about?" 

"Ehh..nothing."


"Kay,im not gonna force you to talk,but please give me a clue,he always act weird in front of ppl when he is with me ,i dont get it ...please..i need you to tell me something at least ,i need to know."  i said to him,with a hopeless expression. 

"Promise me you will not tell him ,please." 

"I swear ,i promise you that will be a secret." 

"He...he always talk about you,everytime,you are the most important thing to him,you mean everything to him,he calls you his girlfriend,cuz in his mind YOU are his girlfriend ,but when it comes to tell you the truth,he just frooze,and he stuck. He dont really want to loose you,thats all i can say." he said afraid.

I got up ,covering my mouth with my hand,i didnt believed what he just said .I felt that my heart start beating faster,i was about to scream,i was totally shocked and breathless then i fell onto the ground.

"I...i cant believe this...omo thank you,thank you thank you!" i barely got up.


"Please dont tell him i said you this,he is gonna kill me if he found out ,but....you like him too,dont you?" 

"Yes ..."i blushed "but dont tell him okay?" 

"Oooo i knew it! I will encourage him to tell you the truth." he smiled. 

----------------------

We had to leave already,i was glad i had that much fun in the beggining,but that news about Jonghyun totally turned my mind,i love him,i dont know what to do,or how to act normally now that i know the truth.
I feel like im in a big dream,and i will wake up from a moment to another,and when i will wake up ,it will hurt. 

I wanted to wait Jonghyun's arrive today but i was to tired ,i forgot about everything,even from beeing afraid of nightmares ,i wanted to sleep over. 


Even though..i woke up without moving a single muscle,i saw Jonghyun biting his low lip while watching my body ,i was uncovered,i must have moved in sleep,half of my shirt was up,showing my stomach...his visual slowly coming up,at the moment he saw that i was awake,he froze,still holding his lip with his teeth.His cheeks turned a deep red ,even from the dark i could see.


I stared at him normally,then i covered myself with the blanket and started laughing as hard as i could.

"Jonghyun,what the hell was you doing?" i said still laughing.

"Hmmm....i was admiring the fabric of youre pijamas,hehe" he said flipping his hair like an innocent puppy.

"Yeah right" i continued as i got up ,running my hands to get down the shirt.

"So,what did you do with Sang Min? Is he friendly isnt he?"

"We skateboard babo,what else,yes he look very friendly"

"I know,but..did you talked anything else?" he looked  curious

I immediatly stuck,i reminded what he told me about Jonghyun,but i couldnt tell him,i felt goosebumps all over my body. 

"Nothing ...just skateboard,tricks,combos,school,friends,normal teenage conversations." i smiled "and you ? How things got up with Mi Cha? " 

"Ahh..nothing,i just helped her ,but she act weirdly,i dont know..she thinks i like her...and..ah..nothing.." 

"No.Tell me,u can tell me you know...im your bestfriend you can tell me everything." i tried to make him knowed that if he tell me the truth nothing will change.

"Nah its not important...anyway its already 5:30 AM,i have to leave ,im glad you slept tonight Cutie " he got up as he kissed  my forehead,and i saw him get out from the window,i couldnt sleep again...i kept in my mind what Sang Min told me,trying to find a way for him to tell me..

 


Ok...Very soon they will tell each other their feelings,i cant wait to write that chapter :D 
And i hope you are enjoying the story till now,there will be many more surprises ,plus SHINee meeting with you again etc etc ..im not uncovering everything xDD 

Keep supporting me ! ^^ 
Thank you :33 
Fighting! -^^-