One. ❤

To Infinity and Beyond..



He finally got up ,he slept all the night next to me ,i saw him shivering,it was preety cold,i didn't closed my eyes even for a sec,even if i felt weaker than anytime else.

"Hey cutie,how you feel today?" he's sleepy voice got me.

"I-i'm fine,but it hurts a little" we were both looking at my wrist "You,you stood here all the night? "

"Of course,how could i leave you alone? Do you know how worried you made me,i though i lost you. " i saw his tears flowing ,he was sensibile too. "I swear,if you didn't made it yesterday,then i would be the one Lost. I called you for 50 times or more. I texted you 20 times..."

I got up,coming closer to him,then i hugged him ..."Mianhe." i wishpered ,he kissed my head gently.


"It's okay ,but promise me you will never do that again." he sighed "I don't want anything bad happen to you ,okay"?

"Okay..." i was glad i didn't promised anything yet.

"So? Promise me." He continued

"I-i can't ." i sighed.

"Yes you can."

"No."

"Yes."

"Okay. I promise you.."

"Yeees?" he said,waiting for me to promise him . I just couldn't.


In that moment the doctor came in,thank god.


I lyied down the bed ,he came near me,taking off all the bands from my wound,i saw it ,and it hurts more now. What have i done? I wonder what my mom thinks about me,and ,who brought me here? Jonghyun?

He brought some new bands ,rolling them over my wrist,i lightly sight from the pain it caused me.

 

"Why did you do this to yourself? " the doctor said ,as Jonghyun saw that the question he made me was kinda pressure towards me he said


"I think she don't really want to talk about it "


I just nodded ,looking straight at his eyes,he knew.

"When can i go home?" i asked

"On monday i guess you will be able to go home and continue school" he said smiling,as he got out of the door.

             -----------

 

My mom didn't talked at all ,she looked worried, she picked up a call ,and she finally announced that she had to leave.

"And you? Don't you need to follow your schedule? " i said to Jonghyun.

"Really yes,but i don't want you to stay alone."

"It's okay for me,you know,i need to sleep " i smiled.

"Ok,i'm gonna call my hyungs to come here and pick me up,i won't be late,i promise" he wishpered as he got closer to me. I thought he gonna say something,but he didn't.

 

I felt asleep ,i didn't want to ,but then i felt a hand waking me up.

 

I opened my eyes,noticing Jonghyun,Taemin and Onew standing by one side of the bed,and Minho with Key by the other side. For a moment i seriously forgot how to breath ,SHINee standing in front of me ,smiling? Omo.


I didn't do anything ,i just watched them as they were looking at my wound,i immediatly put my hand under the blanket.

"So...you are that girl who got our Jonghyun's attention huh?" Onew said laughing. I was wondering for what was he talking about.


"Onew!Shut up!" He said to him ,i saw his cheeks turned a little red.


Still confused i asked
"What do you mean ? "


"Ahh...you know...since he is your bo-...bestfriend" Key continued. I still was confused ,what was he going to say?!

"Ahh stop those talking stuff " Jonhyun interrupt "you gonna meet them better one day " he smiled ,facing at me,as he put the TV on a channel where he gonna get an interview live.

 

They all waved me goodbye and they made their way to the door ,only Jonghyun was standing in front of me ,he pressed his soft lips on my cheek,his warm lips ,i thought i was going to die,again.

"Wait for me,hehe~" he said as he jumped out the door.

"You will look good!" i wishpered

I waited about 40 minutes,when i saw Jonghyun on the TV i jumped of joy from my bad,turning up the volume.

Well ,all along the interview the question were like :" how are rehearsal going?" or "Will there be a new song soon?"
But then he got asked about more intimated question ,on of them was  :"Are you in love actually?" and he said "Yes".

I felt a full jealousy all over my nerves. I wanted to know who she is! And why did  Key metion to say Boyfriend?

 

Then he got asked :"Well,would you like to share with us her name?" i got up ,even if i wasn't allowed i rushed in front of the TV with my mouth wide opened.

 

"I...i can't ,i'm sorry,maybe next time ." he said ,giving the camera a innocent smile. He blushed.

Then i was the time for him and the others to sing ,he said "This is dedicated to a girl,Cutie." Oh my god. He always call me cutie ,but ,was it for me? I kept my fangirl joy inside me.

Then they started to sing "One" and i melted inside his voice .


"Before it’s too late
Before I grow older, can you hold onto me?

Can I just call you my one?"

 

I sang Jonghyun's parts loudly,and the persons passing by my room were looking weirdly ,as i started to tear up,i'm very sensible at their songs.

I got in bed ,as the show ended i turned off the TV .

 

I thinked about What if i tell him the truth. What if i  tell him that i love him,what if i tell him that he is more important that anyone in this world for me ,what if i ...All those things were making me crazy,i couldn't keep it a secret anymore,but still,i can't tell him. I  will just look like a crazy fangirl loving him ,and he will go away.