My Cutie.❤

To Infinity and Beyond..

"Yo~ Wake up cutie! I'm back ~" i heard a voice wishpering ,his hot breath tickling my ear.
I opened my eyes,as i saw Jonghyun holding a bucket of red roses,with his puppy face up there.

I saw myself smiling after.. i dont know how long.

"Here,i know those are your favourites " he said as he took the roses and hold them in my hands.

"J-jong,thank you-" i replied excited

"I can't wait to- " he was going to say something ,but he stopped .

"Can't wait for what?" i said,still smiling and smelling the fragrance of the roses.

"Hmm..nothing...sooo...did you liked the show?" he said a bit shy.

"Yeah right.."i wishpered." yeah it was ..cool...may i ask you something?" trying to don't say that he was the most beautiful person there.


"Sure ,tell me " he sat in front of me ,looking me straight in my eyes,i..i lost inside him for a moment,then i shook my head ,and turned my eyes to another direction.

"Nevermind.." i said .

"No!No nevermind this time...speak." i felt his hand turning my head ,so he could see me in my eyes,again.

"Who is that girl? I'm sorry for the curiosity..." i said ,i saw his mouth opened a little,and his eyes grown wide

"H-hm..you know her...she's my cutie .."he replied


"Did she have a name?" i said ,still furious inside.


"Yes...hmm..she's...she's ...just my cutie...that's her name...well.." he putted a smile on his face,aarrgh ,whyy?

"Okay,if you really don't want to tell me ,i was about to tell you the name of the boy i love..but if you don't say yours..." i provoced him.hehe.

"No! Ok i'm gonna tell you...one day" he laughed as he got up from the bed ,and grap my cheeks playing with them,like i was a doll. I facepalmed myself in my mind,looking him like i was going to kill him.

"Aaaaa ,you are so fluffy i'm gonna die!" he said,oh gosh how cute,my heart melt at his sweet voice.Then i didn't want to look like i was enjoying that game,so took away his hands and  i turned my body so i couldn't see him anymore.

"Yaa!~ What's wrong?" he rushed to the other side of the bad ,he kneed down and we were so close each other,his head in front of mine.


I turned my body again,and again,waiting for him to get tired.
Suddendly he jumped on the bed and stopped me ,i-i  was brethless,he was..on me.

"Ya~Stop! You are making me crazy and i think i'm gonna sleep with a headache today ." he said ,as he pushed my shoulders,and blocked my body with his legs,so i couldn't move.
His lips were inches away from mine ,we staid like that for some moments,and our eyes were melting inside each others.


"Okay,i won't move,but you can get up now.." i said,regretting my mind that said me to tell that.

"But...But its comfy here,you are a good pillow." he said doing that puppy face that  gived me butterflies.

He relaxed his head on my shoulder,is body still upside down,i could fill his warm breath on my neck.Then he took off his legs  ,and placed them next to mine ,i moved a little so he could find a place where to stay ,then he moved his hand down to my left hip.I wasn't moving anything,i couldn't .

"Hehe~ now i'm fine " he moved his head a little to find a more comfortable place "You really are a good pillow" he continued singing , i could feel his lips on my neck when he was talking,i think i'm dead?

Then he closed his eyes
"Are you going to sleep here?" i said a little confused


"Yes! Why is that any problem for you?" He said with his y voice.


"Hmm....no..but..." i couldnt finish he frase as the doctor got in .

"Are you sure this is your bestfriend? And not boyfriend? "he said laughing as he look at us.

I pushed Jonghyun to make him get up ,and so he did.

"Hehe! yes i'm her bo- bestfriend,aargh! " he said angry .Dahell? Boyfriend? again? why do people call him my boyfriend,or why do he look like my boyfriend?

"Aha,i understand...well how is your wrist?" he said ,directioning at me .


"Fine,but it still hurt a bit.." i said sighing


"Don't worry ,it will pass,soon ....well tomorrow you are free to leave,but not for school,it would be better if you stay home in your bed.."

"Okay i got it...thank you" i replied trying to be thankful.

He got out ,and Jonghyun came again in the position he was before.


"Now let's sleep,im exhausted" he said with a tired voice .

"Are you serious? We are in a hospital,not in my room,you babo!" i said as i looked as his face ,he was already staring at me.

"So you are saying i can sleep in your room?" he said excited like a little kid.


I facepalmed again myself,but now for real.

"Arrrrghh~"

"Shut up ,i got it ,i can come and sleep in your room whenever i want" he said as his eyes and lips curled up .



"Yo~ i didn't said that." i said angry ,he got it for real ,but really i was joking,even if that isn't a bad idea..


"Yes you did,come on,you know,u are the best pillow i have ever had.Dont act like you dont want that to,it will be fun." he said laughing,i know he was joking,but maybe not.

 

"Aah stop you idiot,now get up!" i said laughing too.

 

"No.no.no.no" he continued by pulling out his lower lip,i swear i was going to squeeze him again.I tried to push him away,but he was too strong and he keep his arm on my stomach and his hand on my hip.

"Yaa~ why dont you give up already,you know you cant beat me" he wishpered .

 

Then he started to tickle me under my arm ,i started to laugh harder ,but he didn't seem to stop.

"Hahaha.Stop Jjong.Haahaha my stomach." i bet his shoulder in sign to stop,i was sobbing. And so he did.Finally.

But he didn't move from 'his pillow
'.

"Cutie,would you tell me the name of the one you love?"

"No.No.No.No" i replied in the same way he do that.

"Okay then." he looked upset,i know he was acting but whatever.



We stood like that for some hours or more ,then he had to go,cuz of the schedule,and his manager got worried too..