Cause that's how we do it. (Part 2)

To Infinity and Beyond..

There was Onew's turn,the last ,and finally the game will end.

 

He spinned the bottle,the top pointed Jonghyun,the bottom directioned himself.

 

"Truth or dare ?"he said showing his teeth smiling.

 

"Dare for sure" Jonghyun said flipping his hair to the right,i love the way he do that motion.

 

"Kiss her" he said laughing and looking at me.

 

I frozed at his voice,my heart skipped a bit,looking at my left where Jonghyun was ,he took a last look at Onew,and pressed his soft lips on my left cheek.I blushed , everyone was looking at us .

"Thats not what i mean." Onew said,anticipating a good kiss on the lips.

"Ya hyung shut up now." Jjong continued a little embarassed. 


We started playing twister,game wich i didnt join beacuse i was on my period.


The first one who fall down the ground was Minho,haha,his left leg had to change position ,passing under Taemin's body,opening his legs as far as he could,i though he was going to do a split,but then he felt down,his hardly beat on the floor.

Everyone burst in laugh ,poor him,but none got up to help him cuz they couldnt move their positions,i lend a hand to help him. I was like an arbriter ,checking if anyone moved.

The second who gived up was Onew,Taemin was trying to reach the yellow circle passing over Onew
's back,but he pressed him down more that exepted,making him fell down .

"And..you are out!" i said joking.

He streched his arms,sure beacuse of the time he spent in the same position was pretty boring.

Key was next. Now it was Taemin and Jonghyun clash...i spinned the arrow of the game.

It was Jonghyun
's turn .

"Now place your left foot...on that blue circle there" i pointed down ,he was barely looking up ,streching his neck to take a better view,evil me i wanted to make it more complicated. 
He sforced himself to reach that spot ,but he finished by pushing Taemin away,his little body compared to Jonghyun
's one...

"And the winner is.." i said looking down at both..."Taaeemiin!" i said watching at Jjong face.

"What? But i won!" he said crossing his arms. 

"Wrong ,you kinda cheated pushing Taemin,so he is the winner" i winked,making him nervous . 

I saw the clock,already 5 PM.

 

"Can we dance now?" Taemin said,ahh that dance machine.

"So,each of us will dance 2 songs,wichever you want to,you choose" Key said ,turning up the Dance Party game of the Wii,there were only kpop songs.

Key started, with his diva instict he coosed 2NE1- Cant nobody for the first song .

His smoothy moves,omo.I love the way he dance.

 

I was singing all along the song ,but none heard my voice from the loud music in the background,i turned my head and i saw Jonghyun staring at my lips moving at Minzy's words "Cause im so bad bad,but im so good good." 


He moved forward reaching my ear as he said

" You really know how to describe yourself dont you?" his warm breath gaved me shivers down my spine.
I stopped and stared at his eyes,whom were full of happiness,i was happy i was with him,he is changing me for good,i never felt someone this close to me like he is right now.

The next song that Key choosed was T-ara-Bo peep Bo peep ,i loved this song since it comed out,and i knew the choreography perfectly. 

I think Jjong saw my enthusiasm when the song started .

"Key! Can she join you?" he said pointing at me .

"Sure come over!" he walked in from of me,lending a hand so i could go up .I didnt mind if i was on my period or not. I hesitated at the first moment,but then i reminded myself that i was going to dance 2 other songs so i should deal with it. 

"Woah! She is really good!" Minho said,but my mind was at the moves for the moment,i didnt practice ths dance  a lot,so i was focused to not make mistakes.

When the song ended up everyone told me how good i was,but i dont think im that good,this is such a simple dance and ..bah.

After Taemin flawless dance of SHINee-Juliette and Hello,it was my turn. 

I got up timidly, watching at the list of the songs ,i picked up BoA-Only One ,even though i needed help from 6 guys there to make the choreography complete,i learnt it by myself at home,so it wouldnt be a problem if i dance it by myself. 


"Noona can i help you? I know the part where i dance with  BoA , you cant do that part by yourself" Taemin said,he was so kind,and he is pretty good at talking with noonas,haha.

"Yeah su-" i was about to greet him but Jonghyun cut my words.

" I can do this,ive learnt that part watching Taemin practicing. " Jjong said smiling .

"Kay then .." all i wanted was not to fail,or not to look akward. I was a little shy  at the beggining,but then i started singing lowly the words "Though i will never see you again,you are the only one" ,i felt a little bad,but this song wasnt dedicated or something,i just loved the sweet rythm it have and the choreography. 


It came to the moment when Jonghyun got up and walked forward to me ,our hands attached ,making their way up.


For a moment our lips where not even 3 centimetres away from each-other,i looked at his eyes,but the moves where too fast and i had to go on.
I will never forget the way his flawless hot body got up from the floor,his head pushed back showing his adam-apple.


The moment i finished the song everyone cheered .

"Omo noona you are really really good,i wonder why you are not working at the SME already" Taemin congrats,my cheeks turned pink,as i took a look at Jonghyun upset face. 
I sat for a moment just to catch my breath,i knew i had to dance another song next to the first one.

"Why the upset face?" i wishpered lookind at him .

"Was the song dedicated ?" 


"Huh? ..No you babo that was not dedicated to anyone ." i said smiling at him,i knew some day i will sing this song again,meaning it ,but i wasnt in vain to tell him and ruin his day. I wanted him to be happy .

"Ah you scared me cutie" he continued pulling me closer to him ,holding me tight. 


"Jjong-ah-i cant breath!" 

"Ah sorry,go on it still your turn" he kissed my forehead sweetly as i got up,facing one more time the song list.


T-ara - y Love ,i had an idea...

Well i can say all thes ong have y movements,and the words...hehe.

I start moving like a robot,and everyone was looking at me like i was a master or something,i was just a fan mother of god! 


"You are so y,y eyes,y nose,y mouth y love,In my eyes everything is y" i watched Jonghyun with a seductive face, in the same time i was singing and dancing too..


"Oh y eyes ,y nose,y mouth dont you know,today you are so y." i winked to him,thing that even the others noticed,as i saw how they jumped from their seat ,shaking Jjong shoulder ,he didnt anything else ,just smiled intimidate and his cheeks turned red. 

I though with this he could forget about the previous song..
"So? This one was dedicated?" he asked me from his sit

"Hmm...yes" i tightly laughed looking as he raised his eyebow.


-------

"Its already 8 PM ,and the last thing we have to do its the Karaoke,i think the first one who should sing  its you " Onew said smiling at me 

"Me? Why" well after all those hours i kinda calmed myself ,and acted friendly.

"I dont know,we want to hear you sing, you can sing in english if you want" He continued again. 


I got up from the couch,searching for some english song,since Onew asked me .


"I love this song! Hope you enjoy" i said ,i took a last look at Jonghyun ,then i gazed the ground,it was so silent as the song started .

You Got Me-Colbie Caillat ,the sweetest song ever,this song explain exactly what i feel for Jjong,thats one of the reasons i wanted to sing it . 


I glued the ground throught all the song ,i knew if i was focused at Jjong then i couldnt sing.

"The way you take my hand is just so sweetAnd that crooked smile of yoursIt knocks me off my feetOh, I just can't get enoughHow much do I need to fill me up?It feels so good, it must be loveIt's everything that I've been dreaming ofI give up, I give in, I let go, let's begin'Cause no matter what I doOh, my heart is filled with youI can't imagine what it'd be likeLiving each day in this lifeWithout you, without you" i saw everyone was shocked at my voice,was i that terrible? Anyway,i finally looked up at his face,that was already staring at mine with a huge smile,his sparkly eyes made me forget about the lyrics for a moment,i didnt moved my eyes from his.


"One look from you, I know you understandThis mess we're in, you know is just so out of handOh, I just can't get enoughHow much do I need to fill me up?It feels so good, it must be loveIt's everything that I've been dreaming ofI give up, I give in, I let go, let's begin'Cause no matter what I doOh, my heart is filled with you" 

As the song ended i heard all them applausing,then i saw Jonghyun rosing up from the couch,getting closer ,i think he forgot that we werent alone,but anyway...he pulled me closer,rounding his arms aroud my waist,i melted in his eyes,then his cheek was touching mine,i felt his lips tickling my ear 

"I love you,you...and your italian accent." i closed my eyes,as i sighed.

"I love you too,Kim Jonghyun."

"Woooohoooo!" Key said from behind us with his y diva voice,i took a step behind,getting out from Jonghyun's arms.

"Im so tired ,can you take me home?" i wishpered,but he could read my lips. 

"Why dont you stay tonight? Ill take you home tomorrow morning when we will pass by your house." 

"But ...Okay,let me call mom then " 

I got out the balcony and typed mom's number.

"Mom,dont wait me today,i wont come home,im at Jonghyun's dorm ,kay?" 

"H-hm,okay" she hang up.

What the fuc*?

Whatever,im not waiting her to give a single sh*t about me,i know she dont. 


------

"Here ,take Jjong's clothes,they will fit you well,haha" Minho said joking, as he lended me a pair of boxers and a white shirt.


I changed up in the bathroom,looking at the mirror as i washed my face with cold water,i was so tired,but really,i have never had this much fun in one day.
I walked to the hallway,looking at "my" clothes ,they were huge instead of my petite body.


"Oh sweety my clothes fits you so well" Jonghyun said with his puppy face. 

"Wait. Where am i going to sleep?"
 

"With him,obviously." Taemin said "and please try not too make noises  cuz i was planning to sleep tonight." he aggiunted laughing. 

Jjong saw him with a death stare, then turned his head to me 

"Ahh ,that little punk..With me,if thats not a problem for you." he said,lightly rubbing the back of his head .

"Ah no its okay for me" i continued. 

--------

I got in first ,then him,i felt his body getting closer with mine from behind ,as his hand made his way to my waist,coming in front of me as he grapped my hand . His face lightly reposing on the back of my neck.

"Cutie..." his sleepy voice was killing me .

"Yes?"

"I have a question.." what kind of question was it? 

"Yeah..tell me " i said curious. 

"Hmm...how can you kiss someone?" he was terribly embarassed at the moment.

"Well...hmm...first..grab her waist...then ..humm...pull her closer to your body....look into her eyes....look at her lips while you are biting yours....look at her eyes again...grab her face gently,then gently lean in and kiss her ,you'll drive her crazy. " i said,not  that the question was refeared at me,who knows...

"Oh ,i see.." i could feel his smile on my back.

"Can you both go on talking love tomorrow please,im trying to sleep here!" Taemin's voice got heard from the other side of the room.


"Okay okay,just..shut up." Jjong said peacefully tunrning his head on Taemin's direction.

There weren't any other sadisfaction that sleeping in the arms of the one that you love,in this case,i was really happy.


SUPER EXTRA LONG CHAPTER xD I'm sorry guys but i had to,i wont be updating often as i said in the previous chapter,so i will leave you a full of cute moments with you and Jjong,hope you enjoy.
Sorry if there is any mistake i wont be able to re-check the chapter,im super tired.
I dont know if you see it rated ,what the hell? o.o
Dont forget to leave comments! :33
Love you all!