Happy Christmas My Love. (Part 1)

To Infinity and Beyond..

"HO-HO-HO!" 


I opened my eyes just to find Onew oppa dressed as Santa Claus ,he is so cute. 

"Aigoo! Oppa Happy Christmaaass! " I shouted as i gived him a huge hug ,and got up from my bed. 

I walked to the living room,finding out that SHINee,Sangmin and my mom were talking to each other ,having a chocolate cup in their hands.

But,wait...who is that tall good looking man beside my mother? 

I wished everyone one by one ,as i gaved everyone except Jonghyun their gifts.
They all liked my gifts. Fortunatly,even Sangmin,he immendiatly wore the T-shirt.

"We have your gift somewhere else ,you will see." Onew said changing his voice . 

I smiled,then my mom pulled my arm 

"Sweetheart ,this is Lee Kwangsun,my work colleague" she saw at my expression ,saying with her eyes :"So? Go on ,bow down ." 

I saw as he held out his arm ,resting on moms shoulder. 


"Oh no,no,no,NO,NO." I said taking a few steps,then i runned to my room ,shouting the door in my back. 

She cant do this to me. 
She cant. 
How can she forget dad? 
How? 
Oh my god,no. This is not happening. 
Everytime she came home late,everytime she hang up the phone qick ,it was beacuse she was  with him. 
I hate her. 
Does she even think how i feel? 

I covered my face with a pillow as i jumped on my still-messy-bed. 

Hearing the door open i shouted 

"WHOEVER YOU ARE,IM NOT IN MOOD TO TALK,GET THE F*** OUT,NOW." 

"Woah,what an attitude." and yes, Jonghyuns voice got heard.

"Im sorry." i murmured .

"Ya,cutie,i know how you feel,really. Just,think about her too ,do you really think she can forget about Tom? Do you really think she was fine about your lost? Ive talked to her many times,and i can see shes hurted. For one time she may be happy again,think about this too." he continued as he sat next to my extended body,i felt his and on my back.

"Thats enough,this doesnt cover the fact that she is thinking about another person now,how could she? None will ever replace dad,never." i was crying now ,i turned around and Jjong got me with a hug. 

"Shh,dont cry,every thing will be alright,i promise." i hugged him back,rubbing my fingrs on his back. I was so angry ,still,his presence calmed me down a little. 

"Oh,i totally forgot. Your FIRST present " he told me as he digged his hand in the pocket of his demin jeans.
He pulled out a little box.

"Close your eyes." his wishper gaved me goosepumps all over my body. 

As i did,i felt that his shadow went on my back. He took my hair and placed them to the front side,his hands went in front of me , on the side and then the back of my neck. He rested both on my shoulders.

"Open your eyes now ." 

I turned around ,then took the necklace in my white hands. 
A infinite symbol. 
How comes we had the same idea? 
Still,im amazed. 

"Oh my god ,Jjong...Thank you...but wait...close your eyes too now. " i said happy. 
 
He did ,and i went up my toes to be the same heigh as him ,lending my hands towards ,i was so close to his face ,i wantet to kiss him. At least he will not see anything ,that makes me feel relieved. I was lost at his plump lips.

"Are you done yet ?" he speaked making me shock. 

"Wait babo." 

Done wearing him the necklace ,i lost my equilibre and sudden fell on top of him,both on my bed.
He opened his eyes and he stare deep in mine,like he was wanting to do something.. 

I got up blushing.

"I...im sorry.." 

"We both had the same idea ,didnt we?" he continued giggling. 

"Oh..yes."

"You know,i didnt randomly choosed this symbol." he took some steps forward to come closer. 
"This shows how much i love you ,Cutie....." 

"....To infinity and beyond. I love you to infinity and beyond Jonghyun."

 


Short update again xD 
This will have 2 parts :) 
Please leave comments ,i feel like none is actually reading this T.T