Welcome to Rome .

To Infinity and Beyond..

"Cutieee~ ,HURRY ,our plane parts at 9 AM,it's already 7 AM and we should have arrived there already,so MOVE" Jonghyun said cutely , but still,it's not my fault that they got up at 6:30 ,duh.

SHINee's manager was waiting in the driver sit of their van , in front of my house ,Minho was pushing the luggage into the car , Key was fixing my hair (diva-umma Key is always up for me) , Onew on the other side was enjoying a tiny-chat with my mom ,drinkng a cup of tea. Taemin was playing Temple Run with his phone ,sitting on the couch ,dont knowing what else to do.

After saying our farewell to mom and Mr.Lee we found ourselfs driving in full speed towards the gates of the airport ,little did i know that the fans and paparazzi has arrived 1 hour before us,oh well.

I felt sad for a moment,i dont know why to tell the truth ,i wasn't that excited anymore to return to italy ,i felt bad  ,because of the 5 minute moment of too much attention from the cameras too ,the last thing i wanted ,was to end on the first page of a teen magazine with Jonghyun next to me ,of course i love him,and he knows how different we are .


After we 'escaped' the screaming fans ,we reached the check in and got in the huge SHINee plane safely,few.
I sat in at the window side ,resting my forehead on the bord of the window ,looking outside,and after 2 minutes or so ,not knowing what was happening around me ,i fell asleep..

 

 

 

 

"Noona,noona wake up,we're here" Taemin wishpered gently shaking my shoulder
I opened my eyes tiredly ,stretching my arms out  "Wh-what? Where am i? What time is it? "

"It's around 6pm ,get up babe" Jonghyun popped his head from the sit in front of me
(A/N : I couldnt find the real time it needs to fly from South Korea to Italy so i just guessed )

"Uh-oh,okay "

And so we were in Rome,the beautiful capital city of Italy with historical values ,full of museums and sh*t. Meh..

 

 

I started speaking Italian with the taxist ,telling him the intications to drive us to our hotel ,and everyone was just staring at me mouth opened like i was some sort of wizard lol.

"Wuuuuuuuuuuuut?" All in the same time ,i giggled a bit and then returned to the taxist who was waiting for me to go on with the explaination.

Since i lived here,i knew some streets ,not every street ,but most of them ,so i was pretty balanced with the place ,shops,restaurant ,clubs etc.

 

 



"Okay then,there are 5 rooms " the manager said " As you know 4 of the rooms are single-bed ,and one has 2 bed inside ,so one of you is going to divide the room with another" he turned his eyes to Jonghyun,then to me ,i flushed.

"I want the room with the huge bathroom " Key complained


"You know they're all the same idiot" Minho this time


"Im sleeping with noona huhu !" Taemin continued


"In your dreams" Jonghyun ..
Me,the manager and Onew were still quite looking at them with our arms crossed in front of us.
They gave us a 'sorry' smile and went upstairs.

"Remember kids,our journey starts tomorrow ,you are free to do what you want today ,i want you in your rooms at 10 o'clock (pm ofc) ,if not ,you're grounded for the rest of the week,and you're gonna stay here without going out." Manager said,warning  all of us.

My mind went wrong and you're wandering what i did ?
Oh,surely i didnt want to go out,i wanted to stay home ,or in the hotel,just.not.out.there.
Why? Simple,it reminds me of my childhood,my dad,everyone that i though 'cared' about me,bull,i've changed,i don't want to go out there,again ,no.
So this was the plan....






It was 7 PM when we got out after placing everything in order in our rooms ,of course meand Jonghyun will sleep together...ok that sounds wrong,we'll sleep in the same room.
We headed outside the hotel gate and i dragged the boys to follow me ,Jjong took my hand when we were walking,thing that we couldn't do that much in Korea cuz of the fans and cameras everywhere. It was cute .

 

We entered a club called 'Elite' ,it was my fav in fact,bcs i used to get wasted and drunk and smoke a lot here after my father's death.
The music was on top of the sky ,the ground was shaking like it was an earthquake,and we could apparently see that everyone was having fun on the dance floor.

"Let's go get something to drink" I actually screamed for all of them to hear me.
The camarier took our orders ,everyone ordered an non-alchoolic cocktail
,instead i ordered 8 vodkas ,and Jonghyun opened his mouth into a 'o' shape

"What are you doing?"
"Nothing" i said "Just enjoying our first night here,am i wrong?"
"No,but ,8 vodkas?"
"Cmon we'll have fun" i winked and pushed him to the dance floor

I wasn't sure if i was drunk without even drinking,don't judge me,it was part of the plan,my evil plan that i regret even thinking about it now,but i knew i was getting wasted,i didnt know what i was doing ,i guess this is what it means having fun at this age,isnt it?

I started screaming,then started dancing with Jonghyun ,one hand around his neck,grinding our bodies with the rythm of the song,the others found some girls to dance with, but  aware of what they were doing ,even if they couldnt communicate with them.
After some songs i stopped and went to drink my vodkas, when the camarier stopped me
"Hey ,how old are you,you know you cant drink under age 18  ?" he said ,wishpering in my ear in a sensual way ,i got a bit scared, turned my head to Jonghyun who was fuming,glaring at the young guy next to me .
"None of your damn business,now back off before i cut your balls and send them to you via email after a month or two" i quietly smiled and he got away from me scared..

I drank the vodkas one after one with Taemin and Jonghyun next to me,trying to stop me,i was that fast ,they didnt have a chance to do that to me.

 

As you can imagine,i was drunk as fu*k ,and didnt know what i was doing,i laughed without any reason ,started kissing Jonghyun and screaming i loved him so much. They looked really worried about me .


Then ,for a moment,i felt like throwing up,i felt really sad,i felt like a total in front of them all, i run away in the bathroom,without   anyone noticing me ,i watched myself in the mirror murmuring "What have i done."
They figured out anyway..
They tried opening the door ,i heard Jonghyuns voice screaming my name ,saying me to stay calm and to not cry cause he was there for me, he knew i was sad,he knew i was feeling guilty,that's the reason i love him more than anything,he know me better that he knows himself,i didnt reply,i just...blackout
.
 



So yeah...im back,im alive,dont kill me ,and i promise this time i'll start updating more and more often,just got out of an harsh time, im sorry im such a dissapointment :C
Anyway ,this is it,what will happen next? lol 
I want you to know that i love you ,every single subscriber i have for not unsubscribing bcs of my laziness,im sorry,but try to understand me,i have a life outside ,or...not. ._.
Byee till the next chapter ,comment ,subscribe,read ,do what you want, im happy with everything xx
Love youuu.
-Niki xoxo