Thank you Jonghyun.

To Infinity and Beyond..

                                                            {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXO7KGHtjI}

We got to the old house,its been 2 weeks from the day i got out the hospital,in these 2 weeks,everyday after school we come here for a while,just to free our mind open.

"What's wrong with you? You..you look kinda upset.." He said as he stared at my eyes,he could see fear,i know.


"It's ,it's that my mom have to leave for work,she have to go in china,but i have school,so i have to stay here,alone,in my house,i cant do this,i'm afraid of the dark,and being alone at my house,it's creepy,i can't stand all the voices ...arrrgh..i can't ..i just can't ,i don't know what to do." i said as i keeped the eye contact.

"Hmm...you gonna find a way ,is that anything i can help you?"

"No..i don't think so...it's..it's only one week  "

"But i know how you feel. I wan't to help you Cutie. " he continued,he really want to make me good,in a way or another.

 

"No it's okay,i will find a way."

"Haha you babo come here,i know you can do this,you are strong ,so strong" he camed in front of me hugging me so tight i couldn't breath.

"Aaaa J-jong,i can't breath..agh."

"Sorry,i didn't want you,but you are so sqishy,i can't control myself." he was so cute, i'm going to eat his face someday. His perfect hair coming up his eyes,his sparkly eyes.

"Stop joking and let me go!" i squilled,he putted his hand under my legs,the other caring my back,he hurried to the oped window ,the one without glass,half of my body was half out.


I closed my eyes,squizzing his back neck as i still pulling my body as close at his,keep squilling to let me down.


I don't know why but he kept laughing,but when he realized that i was crying he let me down ,as i rushed to the door ,i was too shocked,i'm afraid of such things.


I was shivering and sobbing in the same time,he slowy came in front of me ,he placed both hands on my waist,pushing me closer,it was perfect for a kiss..

"I'm sorry,i didn't know you will react like this,i'm sorry,seriously,i will never do that again" he wishpered in my ear ,as he slowly came down and softly kissed my cheek,i frooze.What to do?

"It's okay,don't worry" i hugged him back.

It cames the time we had to lave,we were walking i front of the school,when that Mi Cha appead,hurring to hug Jonghyun,i took a step behind,as i looked at the way she grapped her arms on his neck,flipping her legs up,okay,im gonna die soon,im too jealous.At least she didn't kissed her.

"What the..." he said,as he pushed her down "What are you doing?"

"I'm just hugging you.." she said with aegyo,tryin to be cute and innocent,aargh i was going to slap her,it was obvious she was doing that only beacuse he spend more time with me.

"Okay,you hugged me ,now i have to go,sorry.." he said gently,as he grapped my wrist,walking towards.

"Ya~ Oppa,i need your help for some choreography,don't you mind if you help me?" she said as she walked in front of im again,i couldn't stand it.

"Yeah,maybe ,sometimes." he said cutting his voice,as he walked again forward,still holding my wrist.

"Okay,thank you oppa,you are the best"

Ohh my god that . Everything only to make me jealous.

"Ah,don't mind her,she's...hmm...crazy?" he said laughing.

"No prob. obviously she likes you." i smiled ,acting like nothings happened.

We got in front of my house,i was going to hug him goodbye like always but he then spoked

"I got an idea! Make me a favour,for the week that your mom will not be home,during the night,leave the window of your room opened,please"

"Are you out of your mind,i'm scared,i was going to lock every window and door of the house,hen why should i ?" i shouted

"Please...please.. i'm begging you.." he said pulling out his lip,why do he do it so often? Maybe he knows i can't resist that face. Aigo.

"Okay,but  i don't get it ,why?" still confused.

"You will see Cutie.." he pinched my cheek ,as he hurried to go away,what the...

--------------------------------

As exepted my mom leaved that day,I dont know what t do,i will stay awake,controlling the room,im too paranoic.

It as already night,the sky turned black,and the fear was growing second by second,i closed everything ,leaving the little lamp next to my bed opened,as Jonghyun asked me to leave the window open ,so i did. i got n bed,staring at the window,for about 3 hours or more,i was scaed of that,im afraid something will get in,argh my mind.

The time was 2:00 AM already,i frooze,i couldn't move anything,i heard a lttle rumor,i caught in panic,i covered m head with a blanket,then i saw a shadow covering the light that was coming from the window.


I actually naturally screamed,but when he camed near me ,i realized he was Jonghyun.

"Shh babo,it's me ."

"Jonghyun what the hell are you doing here,it's 2 AM." i said,getting up from the bed.

"I know,i'm here for you,you can sleep now." he smiled as he sat on a chair next to me,he is so kind,he leaved the dorm,leaved the sleep,to came here,and protect him,god i love him so much.

"But...your manager? You have to sleep too Jjong"

"He doesn't know,and he will not found out ,he get up at 7 o'clock,i will be home by 6 am ,so.. and cutie why do you thin i hurried to get to the dorm? I've slept for about 3 hours,my schedule is not that busy this week,fortunately."

"But..but-"

"No but.You don't have to be scared now,i'm here." he smiled taking off his sweatshirt.

I tried to sleep ,but still..i couldn't,just the fact he was there with me takes me awake.

"I can't sleep,let's do something else." i said,turning the light on .

"I have an idea,we should do something for fun,so your mind will not think about all the creepy things,kay"

"Kay,but what?"

"Let's ...sing" he grinned.

"Sing? Jjong it's about 2:30 AM,it's kinda weird to sing now." i said confused.

"Yeah i know,but it still fun." he got up and the laptop,that laptop,where the screen has his shirtless photo.

"Ya~ Come here i have more songs here"showing my ipod "and i dont have internet there." i lied,only for him to turn his head,that i saw his pic,and i lowed the laptop monitor.

I was lucky he didn't see it.

"Kay,now...what song?" he said ,shufflin' the songs. I was next to him as we sat on the bed

"Stop here."i wishpered,as "Hatsune Miku-World Is Mine" started. 

"Haha i know this song, love her,even if she's not real,you know the dance?"

"Obvious ,and by the way ,she's mine." i winked to him,he started laugh.

"So,show me ,i'll sing from here,and you sing and dance in the same time,im curious"

I got up as i started to sing in Japanese ,and started dance like a little cat,haha.
He followed me.

"Awww,kawaii Cutie !! "


He shouted,i blushed a little,it was embarassing.

It finished ,and jokely i said

"Thank you my dear,thank you "like a sir.

 

"You are good in Japanese too ,see? It's fun." he took my hand ,and pulled me closer.

I was tired though,but i couldn't let him like that,alone,it was a miracle that he was there.

Thank you Jonghyun,so much,i owe you
.