Happy Christmas My Love. (Part 3)

To Infinity and Beyond..

"Im scared...."

"Of what?" said Jonghyun patting my head ,we were in a long hug ,i didnt want to let him go ,though...if i will let him,ill start feeling that cold wind coming through my skin,giving me goosepumps all over my body,no,its not beacuse of the cold winter weather ,is just,the warmness he gives me dont compare to anything else in this world. 

"I think i should stay home tonight ,you know me,i cant just go out there pretending to be something that im not,im not that sociable person. " i continued.. 

"But how comes that with the other SHINee members you socialized immediatly?" why is he such a tease? He was softly my hair,while i was resting my head on his chest ,i love when i can hear his heartbeat. 


"I..i dont know,its like..agh..its like i used to know you  since forever ,all of you ,i mean ,i knew almost everything about you 5 before you could knew i even existed." 

"You know every single group there,you will see it will be the same as us,dont think negative ,please..." 

"I love you..." when i turned my head up to see his face ,our lips kinda touched,since i forgot he is not that much tall.
I felt a warm red forming over my cheeks ,as i tried to hide them i ruffled my hairs a bit and  broke the "kiss" ,it was just for a few moment,yet i was this embarassed,i took the previous position ,his heart was racing. It was another accident ,when will he ever kiss me counsciously? Huh? 

"Hmm...i will still stay home ." i broke the silence quitly.

----------

5 PM

Jjong brought me home,kissed me goodbye on the cheek,and then left. 
I remember that we had a visitor home,im still angry about that ,i took a deep breath and knocked the door.

"Hmm...hi? " i said shocked ,watching Mr.Lee opening the door of my house like he was a part of it. 

"Oh heeey " he said with a grin "We didnt excepted you to come this early"

"Excuse me?" I glared at him and passed over his arm to get in.

"Mom ?...." i walked up ,checked every  room till i founded her... 

"Mom what the f*** are you doing? " she was in her room,she was covered ,in bed..i mean how could she ...yh,yeah right,a "col
leauge" ,now i understand. I gasped ,and tears formed in my eyes,before she could even breath i rushed to my room,and locked the door.

Its too much to handle,i started crying on the matrass ...i dont know for how long  though...
I heard the door bell again ...but no voice... i forgot it soon..

"BOO!" i screamed in an instant ,remembering that i locked the door ,i turned aroud to find Jjong holing 2 big bags ,he stared at my drowned eyes and the bags dropped from his hand.

"What? What happened ,whats wrong? ...Speak!" he took me in his arms again,it seem like i cant talk ,i have no voice. 

"Nothing..." i wishpered .

"No,its not nothing,tell me..." I said feeling his hand wiping my tears 

"Really,nothing.." i fake smiled...

"You know i dont fall for your fake smiles. You know i cant see you crying ,its a hell of pain for my heart ." 

"Its mom,i think Mr.Lee and her are together,she was in her bed,and Mr.Lee told me they didnt except me to come this early...but wait ...what are you doing here? " 

"Oh..." he broke the hug and took the bags from the floor... "please wear those,i bought them for you,for tonight,you cant miss there,its a surprise for you,as we told you.." he smiled. 

Looking at him so caring at me ,his eyes full of passion and love,i cant refuse him ,what if its going to happend something important?
I took the first bag ,and pulled out the dress  ,actually loving the mint colour,oh im sure Key helped him,ah that fashionista.. 
Then the second bag ,the shoes ,fully combination with the dress. 

"Jjong...tell me the price of those.." 

"Aish! Jagi! What are you talking about. Babo!" 

I giggled lightly ,but oh god.
I cant go to the bathroom,excpetially now that i dont even want to see my mother anymore. 
I think i will change here. 

"Hmm,ive got a problem..." 

"What? Dont you like these,ill go change them ."

"No no no! Wait ,i dont have where to get dressed.." 

He poker faced. 

"Oh,now i understand..." 

I was waiting him to close his eyes and turn around.

"What?Are you excepting me to strip in front of you babo? " i acted angry.

"Weeeeeellll,that wouldnt be that bad though....you know....ill 
wait for it,another time" he smirked. Hah that . 


"Aiishhhh...turn around now ,and dont dare to open your eyes or ill kill you with my own hands. " 

I think he got scared ,then turned around with an okay-please-dont-kill-me-please face.
After 2 minutes .."Can i open now?" he said like a puppy.

"Not yet... " 

"....Now?"

"NO."

"NOW?"

"Aniii!!"

"Oh i cant wait anymore." he turned again,founding me only in my underwears as i tried to hurry wearing the dress. I smoothed the skirt part fastly to cover me .

I rushed to him and pushed him down to the bed ,but before i could cover his eyes with the pillow,he pulled me over him .

My heart,my heart skipped 7 beats.

"What are you doing ?"  i was confused at the moment . 

"Shhh...dont say anything.." he wishpered 

"Hmm....Okay?" 

Not even a second passed while i saw him getting closer ,and closer ,leaning in,he gently placed his hands on either side of my face,till the moment he pressed his red full lips against mine ,closing my eyes ,i was breahless,the feeling was too much for me ,i though my heart will run away from my chest . 


But then ,i kissed him back ,he parted my lips,deeping the kiss,caring my face with both hands,mine positioned on his strong chest for balance.

He rolled me over,making him atop of me this time.I kept playing with him,till we parted away in need of oxygen.
A big smile appearing.His puppy eyes that i never resist,his hair,his lips,his scent,why does he have to be so fu***** perfect.I could eat his face,but no.

"You have no idea how much i waited for this moment to come." i said ,leaving a  peck on his lips again.

"Ive tried to do this earlier than today,but it was walways someone or something making me stop." he felt guilty now?

"I dont care,it matters that you did it right now." 

--------

SHINee and i got out of the black car ,too many interwievers around,paparazzi,i tried not to get the attention but every single of them will be like "Who are you?" ,"Are you Jonghyuns new girlfriend?" ,"For how long are you dating?" 

Jjong,noticing my confused face,dragged me out of there and we both entered hand to hand into the huge ,wonderful circle-like hall .
There were 5 tables ,SHINee,Super Junior.SNSD,f(x) and EXO.
All around them was food. FOOD. Oh god i knew it i should have stayed home. 
As soon as i thought of all this,everyone was staring at our glued hands..
We sat next to each other ,then Jjong wishpered in my ear that he had to leave for a few minutes.

I started feeling weird,like i didnt belong to that place ,i noticed that Onew,Leeteuk(Oh good *_*) ,Taeyeon,Victoria,Suho and Kris were groupped out in a corner ,i think they were talking for something inportant,i dont know.. 
At the other part at Super Juniors table ,Eunhyuk and Donghae were laughing at each other,monkey and fishy,of course,im an EunHae shipper <3 .  Shindong was eating. F(x) were so amazingly beautiful . I think if i had the chance to be best friend with someone from them ,definitly Amber will be the one. 

"Hello? Earth to _____,Earth to _____" Taemin snapped me back to reality.

"Oh,whats up? What happened...." 

"We have a surprise to give you babe. " Key told me ...aaa ummaaa. 

"Oh,yeah..." 

"Close your eyes." Minho wishpered as he covered my eyes with his hands ,as i got up ,indicating to me where i should step ,i could feel that we changed the room. 

"Open them now" Jonghyun said ,kissing me lightly before opening his way to a tall box ,kinda 1.90 m i could say .

"Wh-whats this? " I said watching them grinning .

"OPEN IT! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING NOONA!!" Taemin laughed. 

I got closer to the incredibly huge box ,but something moved ,and the 4 sides of the box fell down. 

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS!" T.O.P popped out from the presend pack,his deep voice and smile founding me freezed. 

I gasped ,i was breathless,didnt know what to do ,my ultimate bias in front of me ,himself,was so beautiful,oh god ,i cant believe this ,this is not happening.
From the huge overfeeling and happiness i started crying ,and shaking ,he opened his big arms and pulled me closer. 
I love him. 
I do. 
So much. 
But obviously my heart belongs to Jonghyun.

"Ok,im  jealous right now..." Jonghyun pouted with his head down. 

"Oh come on ,dont be such a baby" T.o.p snapped back to him,laughing .

I dont know how YG and SM members are close to each other,how did they realised this? Bringing TOP from Big Bang in a SM ent party..? 

"Are you happy hunny?" Key said patting my head..." Jonghyun told us that your bias its TOP ,so here he is. "


"You have no idea!" i continued " Thank you,THANK YOU so much,really." 
They all smiled and looked at the door,a tall man in black was standing there,signing something to Bingu .

"Im sorry that im not able to stay more with you,but my car is waiting outside and i have to go to YG party,anyway,i wish i made you happy ,it was a pleasure to meet you ,i really hope we can meet again" his voice got heard, i wished him Happy Christmas one more time,and then he left. 

I runned to Jjong and kissed him one more time. 


---------

At least Yuri,YoonA, Sooyoung,Sunny and Tiffany camed at our tables and asked me and Jonghyun if we were a couple,he told them the truth,they "aww"-ed and the left,i dont know if his manager is alright with that, im kinda scared,does he even know? 

I kinda met everyone tonight ,the only one left was Leeteuk .
Its not that i dont want to ,but its something deep inside of me telling me i will look shame in front of him . 
I never told Jjong this,but ive always felt something special for him,no,not love in that way,i dont know,i can read his eyes,he is an amazing person ,in every way,an Angel,my inspiration. 


 


Long time,no update ,im sorry T.T its just..school. 
Your firs kiss with Jonghyun :3 Aww *cheers* 
So,i started this chapter on 4.11.2012 ,exactly mine and t.o.ps birthday,its a super long one ,i know. xD 
I hope you like it :"D 

Dont mind my typos xD
Please leave a comment (i really need a comment from someone ,please. ) and subscribe :33


COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE. 

Love you. <3