Cause thats how we do it. (Part 1)

To Infinity and Beyond..

5 days left for christmas...Jjong popped in front of the door ,saturday, 1 PM.

"Hey" he said,i could notice a black-windows car upon the street,after the yard of my house.

"Hey,what are you doing here?" i said confused,he usually anticipate his coming with a call or something ..

"Are you free today,i want to spent some time with you.." he said ,looking at me.

"Yeah,give me 5 minutes,please come in-"

 

"No,i will wait by the car ,we though of having a full fun day at our dorm today,since our manager its not here ,we have the free day from all the busy schedule,and the others  insist to come and pick you up too,well in fact it was my idea" his cheeks turned a little red .

I smiled as i turned back ,it was cold enough outside for making me wear one of my old style sweater,my lovely sweaters,i know,i love weird things.

As i dressed up i explained mom that i had to leave,she didnt look interest of what i was saying since she was focused on a TV show .
I waved her goodbye as i closed the front door ,directioning to the car,where Jonghyun was waiting by the door.

I noticed Onew at the driving sit,he greated me with a big smile,i smiled back,but with smile i dont mean showing my teeth or something,i just barely curl my lips up,thats what i call smile for me. 

However...my emotion...i felt my fangirling side was growing inside of me,but as a shy person as me i didnt said anything..i was more focused at the way Jonghyun pulled me back closer to him,i leaned up as i rested my head on his chest,as he reposed his chin on the top of my head.We were playing with our hands

"Ya,you two,stop fluffing over there" Onew said laughing,looking at us from the front mirror of the car. 
I just smiled looking up to Jonghyun
's face,that was already laughing out loud. 


"You jealous?" he said,raising an eyebrow.

Onew just took a last look at us as he snorted, parking the car in front of the dorm.

"Annyeonghaseyo" i heard Taemin
's voice coming from the hallway,as Minho and Key raised up aswell from the videogame they were playing.

I didnt said anything,i just lightly bowed forward,holding Jonghyun's hand tight,trying to hide behind him,all this attention made me blush and uncomfy.

Plus ,they were idols,and i was a crazy fangirl in front of them.

All of them were smiling at me,but i was staring at the ground .

"Stop staring ,you are scaring her" Jonghyun said .
The frase "you are scaring her" just raised my nerves.

"Oh Jjong dont be so silly...hello there! Key oppa ,Minho oppa,Onew oppa ,happy birthday in retard,mianhae!" remembering their birthday date,that were weeks ago, i said at the others smiling,looking at Jonghyun with a "what was you saying" expression, his obviously shocked face in return,he though i wouldnt speek at all,i like teasing him sometimes. 

"Aaa thank yoou" they said in a churus..
"Wow,you are not that shy as Jjong told us" Minho said

"Ya~ Shut up" Jonghyun continued .

Me and Jjong sat down the couch,as his arm made his way over me shoulder,the others were in front of us forming a circle,sitting on the floor,and Key was in the kitchen,i guess for taking some snacks or something.

"You really look cute together" Taemin said siding his head a bit to take a better view of us.
I saw Jonghyun turnin a light pink,as he reached the top of my head to give me a kiss.


"So, firstly i though of eat something,Key will tell us when dinner is ready,then...hmm...i will come up with an idea till then" Onew said laughing.

Not even a minute later Key told us that we can come in the kitchen,i hasitated to move from the couch,i know Jonghyun would notice that i wouldn't be able to eat .

"Can i go to your room till you guys will finish?" i wishpered as Jonghyun got me up.

"Sure yes,dont make disorder there huh" he replied as he pinched my cheek.

"Dont worry"

"Where is she going?" Minho said ,looking at Jjong.

He didnt replied,i just entered his room calmly,there were 2 beds,i guess one was of Taemin since ive heard they sleep in one room,i knew wich was Jonghyun
's side,obviously from the clothes on the chair.
I took one of his shirts ,my favourite ,as i got it through my hands,pulling it on my chest,smelling his sweet perfume he always wear. I though i could never leave it,but my eyes scrolled to his little library corner.
I got closer,as i scanned it,i saw most of them was Manga ,i should borrow some .
Till a moment i didnt realized that my notebook,the notebook that he "stole" from me,was in the shelf in front of me.
I thinked twice at the idea to see the pages but then i reminded myself that it still my notebook.


There were hearts all over the pages,insteat of mine with a blue ink,there were others with a pencil .
My name crossed with his ,little love messages,it touched me ,i lied down his bed ,with my head on the opposite side of the pillow, reading all what he wrote,i think till the time he couldnt explain his feelings straight to me,he wrote them all down here,i felt my cheeks getting warmer .

"What are you doing?" I really didnt noticed that Jonghyun entered the room,i was too focused to smile reading the notebook.


I felt a plus-weight on the bed ,as i saw his hands one on the left of my head,one on the right .
I obviously closed the notebook and lied my hands down in front of me,his face was like inches up mine.
I saw him his low lip,staring at my full emotions eyes,it was so perfect for a upside-down kiss,i knew he will do the first move,even though we know each-others feelings,none of us have ever took the courage to kiss the other.

"You two, will you come or what?" Key said from the door

"What ?" Jonghyun said as he saw Key's expression .His eyes were telling: "I see what you did there,go ahead...kiss her" . I immediatly got up from his bed ,directioning to the door ,where Key has dissapeared.Jjong followed me.

"So you read it didnt you,babo" He wishpered in my ear.

I just nodded looking at him,with an evil face,hehe.


This time the table in front of the couch wasnt there,and we sat in a circle like the others did.

"Any idea? Jjong?" Onew said ,but Jonghyun seemed like nowhere in earth.

"Why dont we do a karaoke or a dance battle or ...hmm...we can play truth or dare and  twister too,its fun ." Taemin said,his child side,everyone started to laugh. I was still hiding my fungirling feelings.

"I like it" my voice got heard as everyone opened their eyes on me,what have i done wrong? 

"I like it too" Jonghyun said after me,he knew again that all the attention made me feel bad,so he switched their attention to him.

"Ok,first? " Onew continued.

"Truth or dare " Minho said 

Key comed back from the kitchen with an empty bottle,but really i didnt want to play this game,even if it will be fun though. 

Taemin started the spin,since he was the smaller here.
The top of the bottle pointed Minho,the bottom Jonghyun. So,the one who will question will be Jonghyun and the one who anwear will be Minho.

"Truth or dare?" Jjong said

"Dare" Minho replied with his deep voice.

"Slap Onew's face" he said laughing.

Minho changed his direction ,as he slammed his hand on Onew
's poor cheek,that had turned red. 

" you Jjong!" Onew said joking.

"Ya hyung dont say things like that" Jjong aggiunted watching at me,Onew covered his mouth with his hand. 

"Are you fuc*ing kidding me?" i said ,yeah,at swearing i was way worse than them,and the fact that Jjong treat me like a little kid raised my nerves.

They all stared at me . 

"What?!" i said ,after repeating what i said one moment before,realising how akward it looked,i blushed as i flipped the hair to cover half of my face.

They all laughed with my reaction ,only Jjong was still looking at me,just smiling.

I was the second to spin the bottle.
The top of it directioned me,the bottom Taemin.
I felt something inside me,really i love them all,i dont know how much,its been 3 years that they are one of my favourite group,and the fact that i will be asked by Taemin ,even if he is smaller than me ,make me barely breath.

"Truth or dare ?"

"Truth"

"Hmm...let me think...so..you are Jonghyun
's girlfrie-"

"Im not.." i murmured..telling the truth.

"Well,then my question is...how can you love each other and not be a couple yet?"


"Hmm...i dont really know,i cant answer this question,its complicated.." i said ,shocked from his question. 

"Okay im not pushing any other pressure on you ,sorry" he said smiling. 

Jonghyun's eyes were glued to the ground,all the time.

 


Hello readers :33!
So yes there will be a Part 2 too :3 I know ,looong chapter  xD 
And for the swearing part...i wrote o the forward that there will be swearing parts,but i wouldnt call them rated since thre will be two or three words .
By the way from tomorrow i think i wont be able to update every 2-3 days cuz school started ,i will be sure that tomorrow that will be the part 2 of this moment.
Well...i hope you liked your moment with Jjong..Argh Key >< 
Stay tuned ! ^_^ And please dont forget to comment,i really love feedbacks :33