Who was your bias again? (Part 1)

To Infinity and Beyond..

                                                                THE     NEXT    DAY.

 

I woke up beacuse of my phone,it was Sunday,7 AM.
"Hey ! :D
I'm free today ^^ You wanna hang out somewhere?" he finally texted me ,i was so exited,i don't know why!


I replied by saying: " I don't feel like going anywhere,but if you want you can come to my house,9 am :) "


"Kay,i won't be late :3" i can imagine his fluffy face right now.

Mom had to go to work early today ,even if it was sunday, so ,actually at home would be only me and him.Oh my god.
I took a bath ,then straighten up my hair ,wearing a pair of black shorts and a long white t-shirt ,and some high black socks.Turning the volme of the laptop on the maximum,and let the songs shuffle themself one by one,like i do every Sunday morning.  I was cleaning up the messed up room when i heard the doorbell.What? I checked the clock,9 am already.Wow,he really wasn't late.

I opened the door finding Jonghyun holding a red rose in his hand .


"CUTE!" he shouted ,looking at the way i was dressed.


My cheeks turned a little red,as i was looking at the ground waving my arms a little,so he couldn't notice,then i smiled,looking at the rose.


"Here,this is for you" he said ,as he took the rose and placed it in my hand,i smelled it,what a fragrance .


"Thank you,you're so kind,red roses are my favourites,how did you know? And please,come in" i said as he entered the house,he was shy,i could notice that so he wasn't moving .


"I didn't know,i just randomly choose this " he continued with his puppy face.

I placed the rose in a vase ,then touching the soft petals.


"Nice house" he said,as he was looking around,then he sat on the couch,whit his hands on his lap.
I sat next to him,i didn't know what to say,i was more than shy ,and i'm not that friendly..

"Wait a minute" i said with my low voice,i didn't know if he heard me,cuz of the loud music on the background.
I got back with a glass full of orange juice.


"Kamsamnida" he said as he drunk it in one gulp and placed the glass on the coffee table..."Where does the music comes from?"


"Oh,from my room,follow me.." i said as i got up from the couch ,walking through the hallway and opening the room door.
"Well,welcome to my world"


"Oh.My.God. This is beautiful. You made all those drawings ?" he said suprised ,looking up the the wall .
"Yeah,i made all of this,this is the place i spend more time ,all the day." i replied..."Don't mind the mess please"


"Nah my room is worse." he laughed.


Suddendly i remembered that the next song of my playlist was "Jonghyun-Y Si Fuera Ella" ,i dont know why but that song make me cry,so i hurried to the laptop to shuffle that ,the next one was "SHINee-Hello".
"Why did you shuffled my song" he said laughing,i didn't noticed he was next to me,i though i left him at the door.
I didn't said anything,then he asked


"Who is your bias? And your favourite Kpop group?" I sighed,i couldn't say him tha he was my bias.
"My first one is Top from Big Bang,he's so lovely...and my favourite group is SHINee,SuJu,Big Bang,but i ..i can't separate them,so all the 3 groups are my fav."


"Aha,i see...Top." he said,he only commented about my bias,and not the groups,why?..."I'm happy that SHINee is one of them "


I just smiled,i was to shy and breathless to talk.


"You look like a manga." i heard him,as he was checking me from the bottom to the top.


"Aigoo,thank you,this is the best compliment i ever heard." i said nicely,i really don't know how to talk with a person.


"I'm just saying the truth"


He got up checking the bookcase,he picked up a notebook,omg,not that notebook please! The notebook that every page was full of his name everywhere.
I rushed to take it off his hand.


"Heeey! I was going to open it,give it back!"He joked.


"No.no.no.no. " i said fluffly.


"Awww you're so cute...now give me that!" he was trying to take the notebook,but he stumbled ,falling on me.
His lips were centimetres away from mine,i was totally shocked,breathless,butterflies all over my stomach ,he stood there a while,staring at me eyes,then he got up,picking up the notebook from the floor, then lending a hand to help me .


He opened the notebook,as i saw the corners of his lips start to curl up,his dino smile,omo.
"Who was your bias again?" he started to laugh hardly.