FUN! (‐^▽^‐)

To Infinity and Beyond..

We spent everyday together,even if i hate people staring at us everywhere,only the idea that he is my best friend now makes me go crazy.

That was news online talking about us.Some said that we are only friends,some said that we are more than just friend.I don't know if he likes me ,im unsure,at times i think he really likes me,at times i think he consider us bestfriends

 

I'm sure he likes that Mi Cha at our school.Argh ,i hate her,she thinks she's hot,she's popular and stuff,she's not,everybody likes her cuz she shows her body everyday,by wearing super short skirts and shirts coming up her hips showing her belly.She's such a .But Jonghyun wasn't that kind of guy,i could see it,but i'm still jealous.

 

I was at the caffeteria of the school,just buying a frappe,i may not eat,but i drink.

I was walking by the hallway when Mi Cha suddendly appeard in front of me,i was alone,i saw her in her eyes,i could see that she was furious,and full of hate towards me.

 

"Oh look who she is,that new student " she said with an ironic ttone.I wasn't that new though ,i had 3 weeks here. She camed in front of me ,then she wishpered

 

"Sweeetheart,don't try it with Jonghyun,he is taken" she winked,i was about to slap her , but then i took a look around,everyone was watching,only Jonghyun was missing..

 

"Oh really?What if i tell you i'm not giving up?Huh ,tell me ,what will you do?And by the way,we are just bestfriend,and i don't think he is taken,he would say it to me ." I said smiling at her.She didn't said anithing,she just stared at me ,as i was complitely chilled,but her face turned angry .

 

"Pssh.Get a life ." I continued...i know,a little rude but o didn't cared about my bad reputation.Everyone around us start to turn by my side, "Boo"- ing at her.

Suddendly someone pushed my back and accidentaly i threw all the frape on her shirt ,she started screaming,i started laughing hard ,everyone did,then i said


"I'm sorry,hahaha,i didn't want to ,but now you can show your bra too to anyone if you want" i know im evil,and im not sociable.


"Arrrghh,you little...aaaa""

The principal hurried to see what happened ,then he asked

"What happened here?"


"She ..she threw all her frappe on me,on purpose." she sniffed,crossing her arms in front of her,aaa that devil,she act like an innocent kid.

"You,follow me,now." he said to me,i was innocent,what did i had to take the blame?

 

"But-" i sighed.


"No but,follow me." he said.


"Haha,look who is laughing now" Mi Cha said.


"Well,at least i will not be the one showing her bra to everyone today" i winked to her,as she turned back,still angry.


The principal walked me to the first floor,in the end of the hallway,as he opened the door of an old empty class,it creeps me out ,it was all dust,but i liked it anyway.


"You will stay here for the next two hours,understood? "
I nodded. 

I sat at the last chair. Picking out my backpack another notebook,it was empty,since my other one weirdly dissapiered,now that i think about it ,i think Jonghyun has it,since the day i got sick .


I started to draw,draw a manga girl,then i took out my ipod from my pocket,listening to music.


About 30 minutes passed ,then the door opened,i didn't notice that ,i was focused on adding details at the manga,and i had my headphones on.

I saw a body coming at me,i turned my heap up,to see who it was,i founded Jonghyun starng surprised at my draw. As i got off one headphone,i keeped correcting the imerfection of my drawing.

"Why are you here?" he said,as he took a chair sitting in front of me .


"I used to do that question to you,but anyway,i got a castigation cuz...hmm...why are you here ?" i anwered,trying to don't tell him the truth.I still wasn't looking at him.

"Same,i accidentaly hit the proffesor with the ball playing football.."i started to laugh "Now,tell me why are you here,and don't avoid the eye contact,you know you can't lie to me." he said as he turned my head up by my chin.

"I had a fight.." i said...i saw him starting to laugh so hard ,i poker faced,dah.

"You? A fight? Come oon! With who? And why?"

"That Mi Cha,the reason was ,hmm....you "I wishpered."You really like her don't you?"

He started to laugh even harder.

"Are you kidding me? She's such a ,i like another girl,but i'm afraid to tell her. " My heart start to beat faster,who is she?


"Well she said that you are taken...anyway,why?" i said curious.

"I-i don't know,I'm afraid to lose her,and she don't even think that i might like her,or better,love her." i was breathless.

"Why don't you just tell her,you will feel releved,i promise" i smiled "maybe she love you too,how do you know?"

"I'mma think about it,one day or another im gonna tell her." he smiled back .

"By the way ,you have my notebook,you fool?" i said joking.

"Haha,yeah i have it ,but i'm not give it to you back ,or maybe yes ,one day...i don't know"

"But why do you want to keep it? I don't get it,there are only scribbles." i said wondering,i really was courious to know what did he wrote there that evening.

"Ah don't mind that,i just wanted to keep it,that's all."


"I know it's in your backpack,isn't it? " i said ,getting up from my sit ,and hurring to the first bank ,where he let his backpack.


"Nooo,don't.do.that.please." he said ,as he got up ,following me .

"Haha,why not,it's my notebook." i said,he wrap his hands around my waist,flipping me to the other side,how strong he was,i still have butterflies everytime im with him.

"Heeey,give me my notebook back!" i said,acting like i was sad.

"No.No.No.No" he said with his puppy face .

"Ok then." i walked at the end of the class,sitting again at that chair,watching at the drawing.

He rushed toward me,picking me up again,what was he doing?

"Heeeey,let me dooown!" i squilled.


"No.No.No.No" he continued "wow,you are so light,i should do this more often." he joked.

"I'm not a puppet you babo ! Now let me down." i said again.

He finally sat me on a bank .


As i saw ,the principal had forgot us ,we spent all the day there, having fun and playing games like little kids. I don't remember since when i didn't had so much fun...Well,i guess he is really changing me.