Christmas Eve.

To Infinity and Beyond..

"Honey!~ Get up,there are 2 guys in front of the front door,they said they need to talk to you" She crolled in my room,as i was "doing my homeworks",since tomorrow its christmas,i thought to do something else  that just drawing and tumblin'.

 

I cant even go out and practice my skateboard cause of the humidity.Wait..did she called me honey? And why is she so happy?

"Hey cutie!~" Jonghyun and Sangmin were  in front of me

"H-hey,what you guys doing here?" i murmured,i wasn't that happy,as usual,im never happy at all,i just pretend,but when im with him,its totally different,i dont know why i dont feel that exited today,ah i forgot,thats me,ups and down.

"Remember? We had to go buy stuff at the town today,you forgot about it didn't you?"

He was right ...

"Oh..im sorry...come in" i directioned them to the couch,as my mom looked me with a mindsick face.

"So..those are your.. friends ?" my mom said to me ,as she brough them two cups of hot choccolate.

"Yeah..i know you already know Jonghyun since this is not the first time he comed here,plus you know SHINee well...this is Sangmin" 

"Oh , Annyeonghaseyo " he said as he got up and bowd forward in front of my mom.

"Give me 5 minutes to change.." i said hurring to my room.

I could hear Jonghyun and Sangmin laughing out loud in the living room,what did my mom said now?

I wear a hoddie and a pair of skinny jeans ,the light blue on the bottom of my hairs was vanishing day by day...

"What's so funny?" i asked as both of them stopped laughing..."SO?!"

"Hmm..nothing..come quick before all the stores will be full." Sangmin spook as he rosed up from the couch and thanked my mom,Jjong did the same.


"Arent you afraid that fans gonna jump on you?" i said teasing Jjong,im really curious what he will say,i know im right. 

 

"Oh..i dont think they will notice me,you know,with this hat ...plus,the stores are really crowded so you should stay always close to us,to me at least so you and your petite and short  body wont be lost." Sangmin start to laugh .

"Oh really? I remember you that you're he shortest one in SHINee so shut up !" i said pouting.

"Yeah ,yeah whatever!"

-----


"Guys ill wait you here,im tired,and i dont really want to buy anything " i lied,i wanted to seperate from them and finally go buy their gifts.

"You will come with us,come on!" Jjong said as he pulled my arm.

"No,wait.." i continued slapping his hand. " 3 pm ,we will meet here ,okay? If anything goes wrong just call me" i smiled.

As both of them agreed,i saw them going to the second floor of the mall.

 

There were childrens jumping of happiness everywhere,holding their parents hands,telling their parents what they want for christmas felt bad though,if i could even do that one more single time...that would make me full of happiness. 

 

I walked to the second floor aswell,since the mall was huge , i think i would not see them around,or better,i hope so.. 


I entered an accessories store,since i had only my savings and some money that my mom gave me,so i couldnt really buy anything expensive. 


There where so cute meaningfull little thing ,little things that made me smile,i just want em all,but then i reminded myself i was here for something. 

 

I picked up a necklace from all the variatie ,there a infinity simbol,i love him,i love him so ing much,and this necklace shows exactly how much i love him. 


This is it.
I found it. 
I dont care if its a big thing,at least is meaningfull ,i hope he like it. 

I founded an epic t-shirt for Sangmin ,that writes :" Less work. More skate." on it.
I think this is a good present for him. 

After i payied both of them,i put them in my bag,at least they won't notice i bought them a present.


Since i was lost in that store,looking everything that got my attention,i kinda got late.


It was 2:30 PM and the mall was FULL,i can say there were not space enough even to walk.
 

"Ya~!" Jonghyun screamed from the other side of the floor,i facepalmed myself as everyone was staring at him now.
Yeah right! Good camouflage .

And yes,as exepted a hundred of fangirls attacked him,asking for photos,hugs,autographs etc etc.


I didnt know what to do ,i was about 20 metres away from him ,but i saw Sangmin coming on my direction,pulling my hand to get me out of the crowd .

We went towards Jonghyun,pulling him out of there aswell ,hurrying to the elavator.


"You are so stupid. I swear!" I said shouting at him 


"Im sorry,i didnt thinked about that...sometimes i wish i had a normal life like every teenager" 


"Like every?" i said looking at him,i knew he could understand that i was talking about my terrible life.

 

He looked at me confused for a moment,then he sighed when he finally understood for what i was talking about,dividing our eyes from the eye contact. 

I didnt noticed that Sangmin was holding a bag ,to cut the silence that feeld the elevator ,going underground at the car parking,i asked 

"Whats in there?" 

"Hmm..nothing" He replied as he started to giggle.

"You cant have an empty bag with you ,tell me whats in there" i pouted. 

Jjong and him took a look at each other smiling.

"Just wait.." Jjong continued,taking my hand and pulling me closer as he gave me a warm hug....


 


I FINALLY UPDATED  .__. 
Aish this school -.-
Ahhh :@@ 
Ok xD , I wish you liked it,even if its a little short xD 
I will try to update more .. :33 
Please leave comments <3 i love feedback ^^
Lov
e yoou !

 

-Niki :3