To the cupcake world!

To Infinity and Beyond..

"Sweetheart ....we have to talk.." 9 AM,  ,I just got out my room, my nerves were still with my 'mom',i didnt wanted to see her ,not even a single piece of her,last night i got home pretty late,mr. Lee left,and mom was sleeping.

"Speak." i said firmly,not moving any inch of my face to take a look at her's,trying to look as i dont give a fu**.

"First go change into some proper clothes,we're going out today" she smiled.

"As you wish ma'am" i replied using irony.

"Watch your attitude." her kindness changed in a second,returning to that angry woman she always is.

"Sure." i muttured as i changed in a pair of skinny jeans and a violet  blouse.

I dont know but lately im more into classic clothes ,Jjong tell me they suits me ,i like them too. 
At school everything is going fine,i guess, a few might talk to me now and then ,but still ,i hate it ,my grades are increasing though ,this is the best part of school (well,telling the truth the best part is watching how Jjong play basket outside with Sangmin ,he is always sweating lol,and he is aware that im spying him from the window,but doest react to that ,he might send me a few winks ,and i blush badly in class ,hoping none see me.) ,Micha was always glaring at me,as usual,she try to get his attention,sometimes thats the reason why my day start feeling bad. 

Mom closed the door 3 times with the key,and we derected to a taxi. 
I choose to hear some music in the car ,to avoid her ,Big Bang - Haru haru,i kept hiding some tears floating down my cheeks.


After 10 minutes we arrived at the destination. 
The store name was  "Life Is Just a Cup of Cake- Lee Saem" 
I could say from the cutess outside the little store that it was a Cupcakes shop. 
Pink and white were the dominant colours,lovely. 


We entered,and i ordered an Earl Grey cupcake ,my mom instead picked up Red Velvet . 

They both seem delicious,i couldnt wait anymore,and digged my teeth into the flavored cream on top. 
My mother looked around just to secure that non notice my reaction,it seemed like i havent eat for years. 

"Aiish!! Stop acting like that!" She said ,snapping me back to reality 

"For what where we going to talk ?" i said,changing the topic. 

"Oh yeah....hmm...its about..Mr.Lee,and you.." 

My eyes widened at her sentence. 

"Go on." i said ,leaving half of my cupcake on the table,waiting for me. 

"Look,i know you are going through a hardtime lately ,but,i understand.."

"Tsk,no you dont."

".....dad talked to me about your problems ,but you know,they will pass,im sure,just,about Mr.Lee ...i wat you to know that i was strong all this time,since Tom passed ...it wasnt easy for me either hun,i remember the first time we met ,i still do .." a tear dropped from her eye.." It wasnt,it still is a painfull wound that will never heal in my heart, at least i have you,did you ever asked youself why we moved?" 

"No..." 

"All my memories with him are there,when i walked out,i passed every place we went ,it hurted more  you know,i though  it was better for you too ,to live in you origin,Korea." she wiped her tears and then continued " ive been trying those 4 months t move on , Kwangsun seemed like an opportiunity,i know it hurts you,but have you ever thinked about what i feel ? Ill never forget dad,never ,ever in this world,he is my first and only love,till i die,come on,i mean,he is your dad ,how can i ? Just,please,for once dont ruin everything.." she finished when someone entered the shop .

So,she just told me that she still dont care,but asked me to not ruin everything. 
I ruined eveything till now i guess? 
Oh,thank you mom , thank you. 


Mom stood up when a tall man came in our direction ,i could approve that it was Mr.Lee ,obviously. 

"Can i leave now? " i asked her watching at my phone ,like she already answered me. 

"No,where are you going?" she said as she smiled at him ,and then he appeared next to me ,sitting. 

"I dont know,you tell me ,im not going to stay here ." i quickly said ,picking up my bag and my headphones ,dont forgetting the half cupcake. 
"Thank you for the cupcake though,mom." Aish ,i still have this ty attitude,but when it comes to that one person who is trying to replace dad ,i cant stand. 

I got out the shop and picked up the first bus for my house .
Jonghyun hasnt called today, im sure he is busy with rehearsals ,i better text him and ask him how is he ..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Text message 
To:  Yeobo <3 

Guess who? :3 

Lol im so dumb ,i forgot my name appears up there -.- Aishh. 
Are you fine ? How are rehearsal going? 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Its been 5 hours from the moment i sent this text,and he is not answering yet,i mean,everytime he has rehearsal,we always talked via messages,but today? 
Oh,i shouldnt be this worried,i should trust him ...i should...


 


Lame chapter,sorry if i dissapointed you ,bu no Jonghyun here ,im sure ill make it up for you in the next update :D 
I know,mom -.- 
Please subscribe & comment ^^

Btw :"D Im sure you wont regret reading this fanfic "You and I "  Its about SHINee and you ,ive been reading it since the first chapter ,i can say its one of the best fanfic i have ever read. Dont miss it. :3