Happy Christmas My Love. (Part 2)

To Infinity and Beyond..

"Yes,To Infinity And Beyond...." he grabbed my waist,and stared at my lips. 
I knew what he was going to do,so i got up my toes.

"Hmm...im sorry for interrupting you...but your mother is looking for you." Mr. Lee spoked opening the door,then he left. 

Why? Why should he . What the... Ok,now i hate him more,cool. :)

"Hum..i guess we should go.." i said looking at his dissapointed face. 

I holded his hand tight with mine,then we made our way to where the other were celebrating. 

"For what did you need me?" i spoke to my mom. 

She pulled my arm and made me get closer to her. 


"Be POLITE." She wishpered.. "Now go to him and introduce yourself,okay?"

I fake smiled in sign that i got the message. 

I went to him and bowed down. 

"Well,hello im ______ ,im Vanna
's daughter" i said firmly..."..im sorry for before ,im not used to strangers." i smiled in an ironic way,sure,ironic. I can see from his eyes he is a pedophle.

"Oh hello...ah dont worry...me and your mother are pretty close though,i think you will get used to ." he ...smirked? Huh?

"WHAT?" i took a look at mom ,who was giving me death glares. 

"Ya! Get dressed we have to leave. " Key said from the couch. 

"Mwo?" i said confused. 


"Oh,you are coming with us...we will go to a photoshoot today ,for christmas,it will be fun ,believe me." Key winked,im sure in his mind he is like: Clothes ,Accessories,Makeup,Clothes...Clothes....CLOTHES. 
That diva. 


"Hmm..but..but.." i murmured.

"No but,noona get dressed,now." Taemin spoke with his cute aegyo. I couldnt resist him. 

"Okay,okay." i frowned ,i rushed to my room and got ready,i picked up the cutest outfit i had for winter. 

Even if im a tomboy ,i liked it .

I had normal hairs for the moment,i would like to take leave them like that,natural,even though,i didnt put on makeup.. 

I didnt wanted to leave my mom and Mr.Lee alone,im afraid,like,really afraid,but i couldnt help and i just walk away. Who cares anyway? Im that kind of i-dont-care-about-anyone person,whats happening with me ? 

------------


We all entered the photoset and 2 esthetician walked us to some makeup rooms. 
I didnt wanted to photoshoot,i just wanted to watch them . Thats all ,but one of the girls dragged me to take a sit too...


Jonghyun was next to me. 
He is so beautiful ,i swear,i cant get my eyes off him. 
I just cant. 

I was staring at the mirror in front of me,oh how much i hate that face. HOW MUCH.

"Whats wrong? You look sad.." His voice got heard ,wich cutted my attention from my thoughts.

"Hmm...nothing.." i fake smiled .

"No,no nothing,i can see thats a fake smile,i know you well,what wrong? Tell me?"

"Whats wrong!? You really know whats wrong?"

"Yeah."

"Me."

"Oh shut the fu** up. Whats wrong with you? You are perfect. " he said rosing up from the chair and giving me a hug.

"Thats true!" Sangmin said.

"Ya,shes mine !" he squilled lie a child.

"Ow? Who said im yours?" i said teasing.

"Oh..im sorry..." he pouted and sat back

I got up and kneed down ,wishpering in his ear. 

"Of course im yours ,what did you though? I cant be none else but yours" and quickly gaved him a kiss on the cheek.

"FIVE MINUTES! "  and the estheticians rushed to Onew and Jonghyun first. 
They got dressed ,and then they were ready to get photos. 

I was thinking to give comments about the poses in my head ,and so i did.
 

Onew



1. I love the gloves.
2. The combination of the hat with the scarf.
3. His facial expression. LOOL.
4. The too-much-cuteness of the photo itself.


Jonghyun

 

What to say about him? He is my everything ,*** perfect. 
The way he places one thumb in the pocket and the other hand behind his head.
His smile. 
The necklace. 
The pappilon.
His face *-*
Oh what an adorable creature. 


Taemin



The first thing that got my mind its his head position ,and his beautiful way of smile. 
The blonde hair barely noticed under the hat.
Reddish-brown boots. 
The position he got on the chair. 
He is my fav maknae .


Key



What to say about the diva? Flawless. He was born to be this way he is. 

Minho

The blue little balls. Aiigo ,makes him look more cute that he is already. 
His expression.
His hair,aish so cute. 
Even if he is so manly.
The red tie.. <3

And yes,it was my turn. 
I wore a dress....wait what? A dress?
I didnt want to. 
But,Jonghyun asked me only once.

I liked it though,i never wear dresses or skirts though,for once..i ... i felt like a girl...

"You see how beautiful you look?" Minho said,have they planned this? 

"You are perfect Cutie." Jjong said,i blushed at his comment.

"You all are free now,you can do what you want ,till 7 PM, we will all meet at the SM Building entrance okay?" Onew said like a good leader,well he is,the best leader i have never knew ,after Leeteuk..oh..

"Wait,me too?" i continued shyly.

"Oh my gawd why you even doubt about it. You know,if it werent for your gift than we would stay at our dorms playing videogames like jerks." Key joked. I laughed lightly as the other followed .

--------

"Jjong...i..i dont think i want to come...im sorry"

"Mwo? Wae?"

"I feel uncomfortable,+ i dont have a nice dress,or an accurate attitude to talk to people,there will be Kpop celebrities,ahh...do you know what it means to me to see Super Junior members live? I cant hummiliate myself in front of them all,SNSD and f(x) will be there too aswell,i just cant." we were alone,at the old roof,how much i missed that place,it was snowing ...


 



Long chappie this time :3 
This will have a Part 3 too xD 
Sorry if i wrote anything wrong,i will edit this chapter tomorrow.
I didnt wanted to make a longer chapter that this :/
If you enjoyed the chapter please SUBSCRIBE :33
Leave comments please ! ^^