Say you never leave me cause i need you so much.

To Infinity and Beyond..

                   [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0dCnWW_3vU&feature=player_embedded]]
 

 

 


My wrist heald up,finally,but there still a huge scar on it.

Mom was already back home,she was tired,we didnt talked much at all,not that i even want to..


It was a very cloudy day,i though it was going to rain,but no,the sky was feald gray,i loved this kind of weather.

 

Walking by the door of the school ,i don't know why,but then i saw Jonghyun running towards me and pushing me away from the door.


"Hey,what's wrong" i shouted in front of him,i could notice some girls were quitly staring at us.

"Shut up,just follow me!" he grapped my hand and hurried to the front door.

"May u tell me what are you doing?"i murmured. He was watching like a spy for where the teacher were,and he was avoiding them,walking silently by the hallway so they wouldn't see us.

What was he doing?

We passed to the second floor,running to the stairs,then the third floor,we had to pass the hallway to get to the stairs,everyone was in class now,it was empty,but still the fear to walk by the hallway without anyone notice its creepy.

I didn't said anything,i'm curious to see where will he bring me.

Walking by the hallway with the most silence,trying to not make rumors by our steps.
We heard a voice coming from a class,then a door opened.

Jonghyun pulled me behind a locket,our bodies were attached,i couldn't move,if i did the teacher will see me ,i looked up at him,both of my hands resting on his stone chest,we were so close,even our lips were centimetres away.

We turned our hands when we heard  that the door closed again,checking if someone was in the hallway,rushing again to the stairs,looking back ,being sure that none saw us.

"Ok,stop,what are you doing?" i said,stopping while he was pulling my arm to keep walking.

"You can thank me later." he smiled.

It turned all dark till the moment he opened a door in the top of the stairs,i got out,as the old roof of our school appeard.

Looking up at the sky ,the clodly sky,feeling the light wind through my hairs ,it was wonderful,most of all ,peacefull.I set my mind free,as i sat down .

"Do you like it?" he wishpered,as he back hugged me,i felt really bad at the moment,i hadnt feel him about weeks.

"Y-yes,yes thank you,but...school?" i said a little scared of skipping school,as i got out from his vigorous arms.

"Ah don't worry,one day doesn't make any change."

"Kay,if you say so..." i said still fear in me.

He sat in front of me ,our legs was crossed ,i was avoiding the eye contact. He always makes me feel bad,i dont know if he even got it why i was acting so cold with him,since i missed 5 days of school,i am really bad,thats me,thats what happened when someone hurt me,i dont want to see anyone,dont want to talk to anyone.

Even thought we were close to Christmas ,i didnt care to go and buy gifts or ..i didnt want even to celebrate it...
Really,i had only one wish...i want a normal life,a normal family,normal friends. Thats all i want. A normal live,like a normal girl.

"Lets do something.." he started the conversation,after some cutted moments of totally silence.

"Like what?" i murmured.

"Truth or dare?" 

"WHAT?" was he jonking or what?We were in the middle of an old roof .

"Yeah..you know how to play that game?"

"Sure" everytime i tried to speek loudly so he could hear me clearly i just couldnt.

"Okay,i start..." he said as he moved to my left .
"Truth or dare?" 

"Truth" i continued..

He came nearer to me 
"Do you smoke?" he said,after talking my hair through his fingers.

I slapped it away,didnt want to admit i had smoked since i was in Italy,but always washed up after that,so he couldnt notice.


But yeah sure,when you go out at 6 AM pretendig to go to school studing beacuse you have exams,lying to your mom,when you are actually smoking while looking down from the 15th floor of an old building.

I saw his eyes,full of dissapointment and hurts.I couldnt lie to him this time.

"Mhm." i said nodding.

"WHAT?" he said as his head made his way in front of me ,i just stared at the ground,didnt know what to do. 

"Dont judge me." i said wishpering.

" Sure i wont,but why? WHY?"

"Its my turn now,truth or dare?" i said ,trying to change the topic,i took a look at his eyes again,he didnt said anything else,he just moved to his place again,staring at me as i was still looking at the floor.
"Truth" 

"Why you act like you care?" 

"Act? I do care ,i really do." he said..

" If you did that you will care about the way i got hur-" i stopped myself before finishing the sentence,it was a stupid idea making he know that he hurt me.

"Mwuh? Wat did you said? Who hurt you,tell me i will smash his face" he said as he got up. 

I got up too,with my look straight down
"You" i wishpered,i saw his eyes grown wide as his mouth opened up as well,i turned around ,walking to the door.

"Dont leave" he said,i stopped at the moment,i felt my heart beating more than anytime.
I heard his footsteps ,as i saw him in front of me.

"If i hurt you for the day that Micha smashed her lips on mine forcing me to "kiss" her ,then you have to know that i dont talk to her anymore,and that rumor about a relationship between me and her its not true." he said taking my hand.

"Whatever"

"and..." he took a deep breath..

"Huh?"

"and the only one i will never mean to hurt,the only one i really love with all my heart,the only one i want to be mine,forever,the only one that i will die for ..."

I suddendly forgot how to breath,as i opened my eyes,looking at the way he was coming closer to me,feeling his heavy breath on my ear.

"its you."  

I didnt changed my face expression,i couldnt believe him anymore,what if i get hurt again? What will i do then?

"Please dont fall in love with me" i said ,as my eyes was already full of tears,my sensibility..

"Too late." he smiled,that smile..

"No,you dont understand. Im crazy and too emotional. Im a mess. Im unhealthy. Ill ruin you. Ill bring you down with me,and you are so beautiful. Im out of controll,falling  apart,lost.This is not what you want. No one could love this. Im a train wreck.Im cynical.I can never be loved.Im horrible." tears were rolling down my chin ..

"I DONT MIND! You are wonderful..You do something to me that i cant explain,you are the cuttest person i have ever met in my whole life,and the song,it was for you. 
Really,id die for you,i love you so much,its killing me.
I have a fire in my fingers and i want to believe in this,in me ,in you and the way your eyes burn when you look at me." he wiped my tears away with his fingers,holding his other hand tight with mine ..."so..if you wanna burn yourself. Remember that i love you,and if you wanna cut yourself ,remember that i love you.And,if you wanna kill yourself,remember that i love you."

I start sobbing ,as he wrapped his arm around me tight,i rested my head on his shoulder.

"I feel safe here" i said,barely above a wishper.

"Good...beacuse ill protect you no matter what. You know that,right?" 

I didnt replied,i just closed my eyes,letting all my muscles relax.
I let go of him,looking at he started to tear up as well with me,i reached his cheek with my hand,wiping his tears this time,i couldnt see him crying for me,its just too unbelivable.


-------

After "school" he decided to take a walk with me ,we started to get closer and closer day by day,the way he hold me by my waist when we walk,the way he looks at me now,its just different,more passionate ,full of feelings,i see he still is a bit shy.Its not like im his girlfriend or something,i dont know,its complicated to explain at all.
 

 


Heeey ^__^ so yeah,too early i know,but i couldnt wait anymore T.T Short chapter... My emotions omoo ;__;

Keep reading ,love you all :33 and let me know what you think about the story,leave comments ^^