Immortal? How?

EXO in my everyday life

"Seohyun unnie.... How'd you know that Yonghwa oppa was an immortal?" I asked. Seohyun let out a sigh, "truth is, I became an immortal as well... He made me drink his blood......" Kris oppa didn't believe it, he let out an awkward laugh "Seobang..... It's not April Fools... Quit pulling my leg...." Seohyun's eyes flared green as she thought of her anger towards Yonghwa. I couldn't believe me eyes.... Seohyun unnie... Her eyes.... "You scared Yoongie?" Seohyun smirked. I don't think this is Seohyun unnie.... She's not like this... She wouldn't smirk at me, no matter how ridiculous I am.. 

"What's wrong Yoona? She's just teasing you~" Kris oppa cooed. "Oppa... Didn't you see her eyes? she's NOT human!" I retaliated. *Looks like she is already suspecting something...* Seohyun thought. *If we only knew who I REALLY am......* 'Seohyun' continued. "Kris oppa~ let's go to the park~" 'Seohyun' said while using her aegyo. *Ugh... Yonghwa I can't believe you revealed your immortality, pretend to be Seohyun and be nice to kris, AND do aegyo to HIM.....* Yonghwa thought. Let's test Seohyun unnie... I don't trust her.... She doesn't have the halo aura around her anymore... "Seohyun unnie... Do you still remember about how you were lost and the things before that?" I challenged. Yonghwa gulped, forming a lump on his throat. "Um.... Wae Yoongie-ahh~? That is all in the past, the main thing is I'm with Kris oppa again, don't you think?" yonghwa replied. "Kris oppa~ let's go~~~~~~" yonghwa strained while using aegyo. "Seohyun unnie's eyes flared green whenever she says Kris oppa.... And she says that when she sense hatred... But she doesn't hate Kris oppa.... The only one who does THAT much is....... OMG... YONGHWA!" I mumbled to myself softly, not to let yonghwa hear. That's it! Put 2 + 2 together.... That's not Seohyun..... That's yonghwa! 

=At the park=

"Kris oppa I wanna go buy icecream~" Yonghwa pouted. I smiled smugly, "Yonghwa oppa.... It's over." my dark persona appeared. Yonghwa stared at me in disbelief. *How did she figure out? She sure is smart.* Yonghwa scoffed while thinking.

"Yoo-Yoongie..... What're you talking about?" Yonghwa answered. "I know it's you Yonghwa... No use denying" I smugged. Yonghwa scoffed, "Well well... I see we have a smart one... Too bad your precious Kris oppa doesn't know..." Yonghwa whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine. Just then Kris oppa came back with icecreams. I couldn't help but feel disgusted when Kris oppa was hugging Yonghwa,  but I don't want him to go through the pain of losing Seohyun unnie again...

 

=At the dorm=

"What's wrong Yoongie? You look pissed." D.O. oppa opened the door. I told him everything and he believed me. "You won't tell lies..." reassured D.O. oppa. Luhan oppa came in and slipped his arms around my oh-so-slender waist. "YAH! LUYOON! GO DO THAT IN A ROOM!" Xiumin oppa pretested while we were in a giggle fit.

"Gege~ pei wo qu Gucci dian~ (Hyung~ Accompany me to the Gucci store~)" Tao oppa said while tugging Xiumin oppa's arm. "NO" Xiumin oppa said sternly. "Pwease? /buiing buiing/" Tao retaliated. "Fine." Xiumin oppa gave up.

______________________________________________________________________

hey :D I know my updates are kinda short nowadays... But I'll try and make it longe arra? I'll edit this chappie later... Needa do homework for now... Annyeong :x