WHAT?!! (1/2)

EXO in my everyday life

Lay’s POV

*Today’s the day where I tell them... /sighs/...* I saw Yoona and Sehun rushing into the dorm. “Okay everyone, I got something important to say,” I glanced at each and every one of them and my eyes lingered on Hyoyeon longer. *You were supposed to be mine... But I wish you and Kai all the best..* I cleared my throat, “I... I’m quitting... Quitting.. EXO..” I managed to say uneasily. “WHAT THE ACTUAL ZHANG YIXING (hyung/Oppa)!” they yelled in unison. I sighed inwardly, I mean, I kind of expected this kind of reaction from them. I remember just last week I told Lee Soo Man then I will be quitting SM. 

Flashback

Knock! “Come in,” I could hear Mr Lee’s muffled voice. “Ah! Lay! Is there anything I can do for you?” Mr Lee asked. *Oh how do I say this...* I bit my lower lip. “I.. I need to go back to Changsha. My umma’s very sick,” there, I finally said it. “Oh.. Arasso. When will you be back? I can book the air tickets for you,” Mr Lee further said. “That’s the point,” I swear I bit my lip so hard that it drew blood, “I’m not coming back. I’m quitting SM.. Quitting EXO..” I said slowly while Mr Lee gaped at me. “Q-Quit SM...? Quit EXO...? After all the hardwork? And what about EXO-M’s dances?” “Luhan hyung can dance as well as me. And.. Yes, I have to quit EXO, quit SM if I want to take care of my umma. Mianhaeyo Mr Lee,” I bowed to him 90º.

End of flashback

Oppa/Hyung/Yixing... You’re kidding right...? Right..?” they looked at me, hoping it was some sort of joke. *I hope I’m kidding too. I’m sorry hyungs/saengs..* I shook my head and left the dorm to get some fresh air. Now that I realised, I hadn’t eaten anything for the past few days, I was so worried about telling them that I could not eat. I went to the nearby playground. My mind felt light and my eyelids felt heavier by the second. I vaguely seen someone come out from our dorm and ran towards me and then my mind out.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

3,2,1... “WAE YOU MAKE THE UNICORN QUITTT D;” I know I know don’t kill meh ;A; short update for all of you subbies and readers ^3^