A few years later....

EXO in my everyday life

"Yoongie~ it's been 3 years... Time flies~" Luhan exclaimed. I nodded. "Auntie!!!! Uncle!!" Miyoung called to us. She's KrisSica's daughter, a year old. Just then, I saw Luhan kneel down before me. "O...Oppa....get up..." I stuttered. "YoonA Wu, will you marry me?" Luhan asked with complete seriousness. "I DO!!!!!!!!!" I shouted. Luhan slipped the ring, matched with the necklace he gave me 3 years ago. Sehun, looking at us, felt jealousy rage through him. "Hey LuYoon! Best wishes~" Sehun tried to sound happy. "You jealous?" Luhan smirked. Yes. "Nah... Yoongie's yours.." he strained.

=A FEW MONTHS LATER=

"Yoongie... Kris and I have a schedule today and might be coming home late. You stay with Sica arra?" Luhan instructed. I sighed and nodded to show that I heard. 

"Ugh.... Must've eaten something wrong..." I muttered as I ran to the toilet to puke the fifth time. "Or.... You might be pregnant." Sica unnie's said a matter-of-factory while leaning against the door frame. "I was like this too when carrying Miyoung." Preg...pregnant? I can't even take care of myself... And Luhan oppa's busy... "Let's take you to a chemist and check arra? I'll bring Miyoung along." Sica unnie instructed. I could just nod blindly. How am I gonna break the news to Luhan? "Don't worry. I'm here for you...." Sica unnie reassured me once we've reached the chemist. "Mrs. Lu!" the nurse called out, for us to see the results. "Mrs. Lu where is your husband?" Dr. Kim asked. I told her that Luhan was busy with his schedule. "So, you still want to know the results now?" she confirmed. "Yes...." I muttered. "Congratulations Mrs. Lu, you're a month pregnant." Dr. Kim declared. I couldn't believe what I was hearing — I, pregnant with Luhan's baby? "Omo~ Yoongie~ Luhan must be so happy~" Sica sang. While driving back, we noticed Luhan's car parked in front of our house. "Oh... They're back early.." I said in disbelief. "C'mon! Let's go in and tell Luhan the good news~" Sica unnie grabbed my wrist and rushed inside the house, indeed, Kris and Luhan were waiting for us. Sica let go of my wrist and whispered something to Kris Oppa. After hearing, a bright smile was plastered on his face. "Luhan.... Congrats!" he shoulder-hugged him. "What?" Luhan Oppa was confused. "O...Oppa... I'm... Pregnant..." I muttered, just loud enough for Luhan to hear. Yoongie's pregnant? Omo~ I'm gonna be an appa! "Yoongie~~~~" Luhan Oppa spun me around. "O..Oppa... IM getting dizzy.." I managed to utter. "How long has it been?" Luhan Oppa asked eagerly. Just then, a wave of nausea hit me and I ran to the bathroom to throw up. "A month." Sica unnie helped me reply.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey~ Hope you don't mind this chappie~ I'll fastforward to a few months in 'your' pregnancy okay? :x kamsahmnida for reading~

Oh~ and, please vote for the gender of the baby.

1) One - Boy

2) One - Girl

3) Twins - Both Boys

4) Twins - Both Girls

5) Twins - Boy and Girl