Jealous

EXO in my everyday life

Okay fine x.x This is not an update since IDK what to write .____. PLEASE... JEBAL... COMMENT AND GIMME SOME IDEAS T.T

Yea... and English (when 'you' talk to Kris) will be in Gray

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oppas~ We're back!" immediately after I said that, Sehun and Tao oppas pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. "C-Can't breathe.." I choked while they released me sheepishly, rubbing the back of their necks. I stole a glance at Luhan oppa's direction, there was 'jealous' written all over while he hands curled into fists, knuckles almost turning white. "Oppa... Don't be jealous.. I'm yours already," I sent a wink in his direction and unexpectedly, Luhan oppa smirked. Woah.. What happened to angel faced Lulu? Being a devil, eh? Yoongie is already mine... So... Why am I being so effing jealous... "Yah!" I called out to Luhan oppa more the nth time.  "Bwoh?" Luhan oppa finally replied. "A penny for your thoughts?" I questioned while he just shook his head meekly. 

Soon, D.O. Oppa cooked dinner for all of us. Even when Sehun or Chanyeol oppa gave a brotherly hug to me, Luhan oppa's eyebrow would furrow in annoyance every so often. *Ohh~~~ Someone's jealous~* Xiumin and Tao oppas thought at the same time. 
"Ayo sis!" Kris oppa called out in English while the rest of the members could only understand this slight English. "Ayo waddup?" I replied, arching an eyebrow. "Nothing~ Just miss speaking in English with you, that's all," Kris oppa shrugged coolly, while continuing, "Did you notice? Your husband's getting jealous over trivial things~" Oppa teased. I scoffed, "Yeah right. Oppa's not that petty or overprotective," I rolled my eyes. Kris oppa smirked, "Observe his reaction when I hug you on the count of 3, okay?" before I could protest or question his request, Kris oppa embraced me, making me face Luhan oppa so that I could see his reaction 
— his eyebrows were furrowed, and his nose cringed — something he does only when he is REALLY pissed. Woah.. What's with the attitude? It's just Kris oppa... "See? He's jealous. Did something happen? He isn't like this when I hugged you yesterday, " Kris oppa stated. "Yah! Hands off my girl!" Luhan oppa slammed his fists on the table. He couldn't take all his co-members being all touchy today. Kris oppa smirked teasingly, with no ill intentions, "Stop there. Your girl? Last time I checked, she's my sister." The atmosphere was tense, and no one dared to move a muscle. What's going on...... Kris... Mianhaeyo... But I really don't want Yoongie to be won over by someone else, even if we're married... I don't.. I don't want to be heartbroken like when Mina left...

Flashback

Luhan life was perfect. That was way before he became casted into SMEnt. He had a girlfriend, Kim Mina. She was living in Beijing and attended the same high school as Luhan. You could say he had a hard time wooing Mina. She was trying to hide her feelings for Luhan, fearing for the queenkas of the school would pick on her, however, due to Luhan's sincerity and perseverance, he won her heart. After getting into high school's sophomore years, it happened as if by Will that both of them had the exact same classes. They, Luhan and Mina, had been dating for 3 years, overcoming all obstacles in their way. After graduation, Luhan applied for a college in Korea, knowing that Mina would love to go back to Korea. After graduation, Mina seemed to be going on lesser dates with Luhan, but he dismissed it as her being busy packing her luggage for Seoul, since Luhan had already told Mina about it. Little did he know that Mina was two-timing him by dating the school's kingkas, Jung Hwa. *I'll muster enough courage to tell Luhan about the breakup tomorrow* was always on Mina's mind just before she fell asleep. Tomorrow came fast, faster than what Mina would hope for. She took a deep breath as she saw Luhan waiting for her at their favourite café for their last date. And of course Luhan was oblivious. "A-Annyeong.. Mianhaeyo.. I'm late.." Mina stuttered. *How do I break the news to him?* "never mind. I just came," Luhan smiled, making his eye look like cresent moons. "L-Le-Let's... Break up," Mina stuttered and Luhan's face fell immediately. "W-Wae? Did I do something wrong? Tell me Mina so I can change.." Luhan held onto Mina's arm, not allowing her to leave. "I'm.. Dating.. Jung Hwa.. Mianhaeyo.." Mina whispered back, just loud enough for Luhan to hear. WIth that, she left the café, leaving a dumbfounded Luhan behind.

End of flashback

"O-Oppa... M-Mian.. I didn't... Know.." I choked back a sob, but ended up bawling my eyes out. "Yoongie... It's not your fault.. I guess I have a phobia of losing something dear to me..." Luhan oppa looked into my eyes with guilt. "N-Nae..." was all I managed to say. It was fortunate that none of our kids were out in the dining table, since they were eating in one of the member's room. I think it was Lay oppa's. "Forget this, let's continue eating... And... Mianhae Kris.. Sorry..." Luhan oppa lowered his head and apologised to his co-members. After all, he couldn't afford to lose such great brothers over such a trivial matter. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey Hey >~< Suggestion by Yoonah <3 I need to go out, so... HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER :x  

For you (Xiumin) ; 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfUYa83W1h9VSQaeOE3xy  

For you (Luhan) ; 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhdcJrHhJr_2_bWb15P8s

For you(Kris) ; 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAnuanFfsY91Z-dxrVIBR

For you (Lay) ;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrCb1GfYcQVrzcQhLSqfA

For you (Chen) ; 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReDmEJtWqSfhysXxILNh5

For you (Tao) ;

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS29vPdAM3DkSxQEme18g5

For you (Suho) ; 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnLS6KRw5kMHVpe74_BCw

For you (Baekhyun) ;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDV0MWhFkUluHpH1w-zlQ

For you (D.O.) ; 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGjGpKp6DUPDlMOMwW5nD

For you (Chanyeol) ; 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYGcElqS1SZSsPS9kZB-l
For you (Kai) ; 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt7tqNKKNBr9_q9ocezJP
For you (Sehun) ; 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ2VcuefOdNnpuoa3y7_y

 

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE. CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS. (though I wish I own the boys T_T)