Taeyeon

EXO in my everyday life

After what seemed like forever, little Taeyeon finally wanted to come out from the safety of my womb and see the world. "You were great Yoongie~" Luhan said while embracing me. I looked carefully at my daughter, in my arms. She really has Luhan's eyes~ "Isn't she adorable~?" Sica unnie cooed as soon as she saw Taeyeon. "Appa~ Umma~ Who is that?" Miyoung asked innocently. "Aigoo~ Miyoung-ahh~ She's your cousin, Taeyeon." Kris oppa explained. 

A knock was heard from the door and 10 forever good-looking guys and Yuri unnie burst into the room. "OmO~ She's sooooooooo cute~" "Her eyes are like Luhan hyung's~" "Their bigger than Kyungsoo's~" were said once they've entered. I nudged Yuri unnie, "See how much joy a baby can bring. C'mon~ Have one with Chen oppa already~" I teased. "We're trying... Not everyone is as productive as YoonSic..." Chen oppa teased us. "Can we have another one~?" Kris opp snuzzled at Sica's neck and bit her earlobe gently. "YAH! KRISSICA! CAN'T YOU DO THAT AT HOME?" Xiumin oppa yelled. "Shut up baozi." Kris oppa retaliated, which caused everyone to burst out laughing. That's when I noticed Kai oppa wasn't here. "Where's Kai oppa?" I asked. Just then, Kai oppa walked in with a tall, slim figure walking behind him. I knew who she was at one glance. "YoonA Wu... I thought we'd never see each other again...." she smirked. "Well, Choi Sooyoung unnie... I thought the same way... And looks like you got a bait..." I scoffed. Sica unnie's eyes popped out of their sockets. "Soo-Sooyoung... As in o-ou-our se-se-sen-senior?" She managed to utter. 

*Choi Sooyoung? The one who was bullying YoonA and some 3rd year students? I thought the student council expelled her....* "Kai how did you get to know her?" Kris oppa asked. "Well... My parents made an arranged marriage for me... And she's my... future wife.." Kai oppa didn't seem to like her. *I don't like it one bit. I like YoonA's classmate, Hyoyeon.* Kai oppa thought. 

=KAI'S HOME=

Kai's POV

After seeing LuYoon and Taeyeon, I rushed back home. I can't marry a girl I hate so much. "Umma! Appa! We have to talk." I yelled coldly. I couldn't care if I was rude to them, I need to voice out my feelings which were bottled up for so long. After pouring out my feelings to Umma and Appa, I thought that they would support me, after all, I AM their only child. Instead, I received an earful from Umma. "KIM JONGIN! YOU MICHYEO?" she yelled. "I will be if you insist on forcing me to marry Choi." I retorted. This was the first time I talked back. The goody-two-shoes Kai was not here now. All I want is my freedom. Why can't Umma and Appa understand? "What's so good about Kim Hyoyeon?" this time, it was Appa. "She's a dancing machine like me, but most importantly, she's KIND-HEARTED. Unlike Choi there. Did you even know what she did to YoonA and Jessica last time?!" I yelled, fustrated. This time Umma softened, she knew how much YoonA and Jessica meant to me,"Look, Jongin, we're doing this ----" "For my own good, yeah yeah." I interupted. I always hated it when they call me by my real name. "Aishh... Fine... You won't have to marry Sooyoung-ssi. But, get Hyoyeon's heart on your own." Umma and Appa gave up. 

Your POV

After hearing the SPLENDID news about Kai oppa not getting married with that (Sorry readers ><), I smirked. I knew Kai oppa wasn't that dense to marry you Choi. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm gonna leave a cliffhanger while I go and sleep ;D 
Nights Subbies and readers~