Saving Kris oppa

EXO in my everyday life

hey readers :D um... Sorry about chappie name :x I ran out of ideas... Well, this chappie I'll use maybe a quarter of it for Tao. Since I didnt really mention him much T,T sorry maknae... 

______________________________________________________________________

=AT THE GUCCI STORE= 

"Gege wo yao zhe ge, he zhe ge!!(Hyung I want this, and this!!)" Tao pleaded Xiumin. Xiumin let out a sigh. *shouldn't have accompanied him....* he thought regretfully. Just then, Tao's phone rang "Listen~ 感觉到没有(EXO-M History)" As soon as he put down te phone, he pouted. "Yoongie said there is something important to discuss and we're need home...." *THANK LORD* Xiumin thought happily.

=AT HOME=

"Yo 'ssup!" Kai oppa yelled. I whispered the details about trying to get Kris oppa out of this mess without hurting him. "Well, he seems very interested in Jessica from your class Yoongie... He was looking for her information before Yonghwa showed up.. Why don't use her to get our duizhang back to reality? Afterall, she seems like she likes him too." Lay oppa appeared out of nowhere and said. Sica? she's my bestest friend! oppa likes her? OmO! "I'll go to her house right away!" I shouted. "And we'll come with you." Lay, Tao, Xiumin, Sehun and Luhan oppa retorted. "All 5 of you? only 2." I said sternly. "The rest of you need to stay at the dorm to make sure Yonghwa doesn't do anything to oppa." I explained. "HunHan will go!" Sehun and Luhan immediately yelled. I nodded in agreement, after all, it's good to have your boyfriend to take care of you, and your wonderful maknae.

"Sica~ Open the door~ it's me, Yoongie!" I shouted across the door. "Just a minute!" I heard her yell, only t be muffled by the door. Once she'd open the door, she was taken aback. 2 hot guys from EXO standing at her door. "Hey Sic~ this is my bother's band mate, Sehun. And this is my boyfriend, Luhan ^^~" I explained. "YAH! STOP SHOWING ME HOT GUYS! I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR KRIS OPPA!" she retaliated. "That's great! Unnie~ I need your help to save Kris oppa, my BLOOD brother." I exclaimed. She nodded immediately and I explained everything to her. Luhan oppa offered a ride back to the dorm. 

It was the exact time when Yonghwa wanted to go 'shopping' with Kris oppa. Kris oppa stopped in his tracks. "Jessica! Why are you here?!" Kris poppa said excitedly. *This Jessica girl is a threat to my plans... I must think of a way to get rid of her...* Yonghwa oppa's eyes flared bright green. "Hyung thtill hath feelingth for her?" Sehun ask innocently. Completely neglecting Yonghwa's presence, Kris oppa nodded. "OF COURSE! I LOVE SICA!" he declared.

Yonghwa cleared his throat, no remind Kris oppa of his presence. "Oh, Seohyun.... Um... Sorry..." he bit his lip. "I love Sica... I just... Don't feel the spark between us anymore... L-let's.... Break.... Up..." Kris oppa stuttered.