HyoKai

EXO in my everyday life

"Guys! Guys! I HAVE GOOD NEWS~~~~" Kai oppa shouted across the dorm. It was the weekends, and the kids, as well as us, miss EXO, thus we were sleeping over at the dorm. Though we were awoken from the deep slumber at 5am, because of Kai oppa. "What is it...?" I groaned. "I'M GETTING MARRIED TO HYOYEON!" Kai oppa shouted excitedly. "W-Wait.. You proposed to Hyo unnie NOW?" my eyes widened. "No babo.... Yesterday.. I just forgot to announce..." Kai oppa smiled to himself like an idiot. Chen nudged Kyungsoo oppa, "When are you even getting a girlfriend Kyungsoo-ahh~?" he pinched D.O. oppa's cheeks like he was his son. "Congrats Kai oppa~" I congratulated while tackling him with a hug. Taeyeon, Taecyeon, Miyoung, Nickhun, Hyuna and Jaebum looked at us with that "What are you talking about" look, with their faces scrunged up and noses cringed. "Aigoo~ They look like mini D.O.'s~!!!!" YulSic and I squealed. 

HyoKai now... Our family's getting bigger and bigger... Wonder if Lee Sooman ajussi minds.. Keke~ "Yah! Now you're the one who's smiling to yourself!" Kai oppa's teasing interrupted my thoughts. I stuck my tongue out playfully at Kai oppa, " Mehrong~" 

Wedding day

"I should wear something more formal..." I mumbled. I found a dress that I used to wear before I gave birth to the two kids. My figure's still the same... Right? 

549270_448040375209533_1116795707_n.jpg
 

"Still fits~" I sang. The bedroom flung open and Taeyeon was wearing a little flower girl dress. 

draft_lens17788886module150122461photo_1

"Aigooo~ Kyeopta~" I squealed. Following behind Taeyeon was Taecyeon, dressed in a white tuxedo. 

149kfg-wht-wht-1.jpg

"My kids are so cute~" I squealed.

We made our way down to Luhan oppa's car, and drove off to the church. 

"W-Woah..." Luhan Oppa's eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of their sockets. "You two... Look god damn gorgeous! And Taecyeon baby~ You look sooooooo handsome~" Luhan oppa said while pinching Taecyeon's cheeks. Taecyeon pouted when his appa did that and we couldn't help but laugh.

 

At the church

Isn't this place... A little.. TOO big? It'll take us ages to find HyoKai.... "Yoona! How's my favourite dongsaeng?" Kai oppa came and ruffle my hair. "Oppa~ I'm just a few months younger than you... Plus, I have Luhan oppa and you have Hyoyeon unnie. Stop treating me as a baby *mehrong*" I pouted. I then noticed Kai oppa's tuxedo.

Men-s-Tuxedo-Suit.jpg  

"Kai oppa... You.. You look so.. So hot!" I thought out loud. "Why, thank you Yoongie~" he smiled at me devishly. Hyoyeon unnie came towards me, and the sparkles of her wedding dress blinded me.

image_33.preview.jpg

"Hyoyeon unnie~ Omo~ Gorgeous~" I said while clapping my hands together.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm stopping here for this chapter... Okays? Needa do something ._.