Chapter 32 [I can't think of a chapter name, mianhae x.x]

EXO in my everyday life

Okay from now, dark orange is my A/N. And, I'm being kind. Triple update x.x

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oppa~" Sunny unnie whined. D.O. oppa shot up immeidiately, "What's wrong? Did anyone hurt you? What happened?" he asked continuously. "I'm hungry," unnie pouted. D.O. oppa's face fell while the rest of us cracked up. He glanced at the clock, "Oh.. It's lunch time already.. Kaja!" and with that, D.O.Sun left the dorm without asking us if we were hungry. "Bottomless pit." I muttered under my breath, as I saw unnie wiping a huge jar of cookie clean just a few minutes ago. "Yoongie~ You hungry?" Luhan oppa wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me a backhug. "Yah! They're looking!" I blushed while seeing Chanyeol smirk. "Hyung~ Yoongie~ Any hot chicks for me?" he teased. "Y-Yah! PArk Chanyeol!" Luhan oppa yelled some random strings of Chinese words, too fast for me to understand. "Oppa... Let him be~" I cooed. Of course, I loved Yeollie oppa as much as I love Luhan oppa. "Let's go out and eat dduboki~ my treat~" I suggested and the rest of EXO and their wives piled up the van faster than you could say 'EXO'.

After a 10-minute drive, we reached a famous dduboki restaurant. "Wah~" our kids were awed by the things in the restaurant. "Seats for 21 people please," I asked politely. The waitress' eyes widened, "21?! Um.. You need.. To split into tables of 7." The first table was occupied by Luhan oppa, Taeyeon, Taecyeon, Baekhyun, Hyoyeon unnie, Kai oppa and I. The second was occupied by Chen oppa, Yuri unnie, Jaebum, Hyuna, Suho oppa, Sehun oppa and Chanyeol oppa. The third table was occupied by Kris oppa, Jessica unnie, Miyoung, Nickhun, Lay oppa, Xiumin oppa and Tao oppa. 

We ordered 14 plates of dduboki and ate happily. "Umma~ Dduboki Jjang!" Taeyeon showed her pearly white teeth, while putting up her thumb. How cute~ After the hearty meal, I paid and we went to Myeongdong for some shopping. "Geges and meimeis~ I want to go to the Gucci shop, anyone coming?" Tao oppa's eyes glistened with excitement. "Woo~ Bring me~" Sica unnie volunteered immeidiately. Shopaholics. After endless hours of shopping, well, or at least window shopping for some people. Just then, my phone rang. "Yeosobo? You left us at the dorm! Of course we would go out and eat. DUH." I rolled my eyes while talking on the phone with D.O. Oppa. I told them that he wanted to announce something and we needed to go back to the dorm immediately. "Wait!" Baekhyun oppa called out, "Tao isn't here yet!" Baekhyun oppa realised. Sica unnie said she didn't see Tao oppa in the Gucci shop, "He ditched me," she pouted. "Look! He's back with...." Chanyeol oppa's voice trailled off as he saw the number of bags Tao oppa was carrying         at least 20 bags of Gucci. "Woah.. That panda can shop more than Sica unnie," I chortled while Sica unnie made a face. 
We hurriedly made our way to the van and drove back to the dorm where D.O.Sun were waiting.

--------

D.O.Sun has been dating for over 3 months. "Well..." D.O. Oppa started off, "We're getting married." he announced. Okay I seriously think they're progressing too fast. 3 months. Just 90 days... Oh well.. If they are happy, I'm happy. "Congrats Oppa and Unnie~" I smiled. Luhan oppa pouted, "Kyungsoo has finally grown up, huh?" now showing a genuine smile. 
 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay. I'm going to edit this tomorrow cos I need to eat dinner now x.x So... For now.. Bye... Is this counted as a triple update? ._. Hope you liked it ^^ saranghaeyo readers and subbies~ <3 ohkai i know it's boring ._. D.O.Sun or LuYoon for next chappie? ^^ please comment <3