One good thing for a bad thing?

EXO in my everyday life

After the wedding, all of us made our way to the dorm. ChenYul didn't say anything for the whole of today, and when we got back, they slammed their room door and shouts could be heard. 

"I told you that we will be going for 3 hours!"

"You didn't! Did you know Hyuna and Jaebum missed you so much?!"

"Only them? Are you saying you're happy?"

Only to Yuri unnie walking out of the room. "Yuri un-" SLAM. Yuri unnie slammed the door before I could finish saying.

"Yuri unnie! UNNIE!" I yelled as Yuri unnie took up her pace. She ended up sitting at a random bench at the nearby park. I could only approach her warily.

"Yu-Yuri unnie... Gwenchayo?" I stammered. Anyway, who WANTS to face the wrath of Yuri unnie? NOT ME..

"Nae... Just... Chen and I need to sort somethings out.." Yuri unnie's voice trailed off. 

"Chen oppa isn't the type to lose his anger... This is the first time I've seen him like this..." I mummered to myself. "He must be tired of me.." I heard Yuri unnie sigh. WHAT? NO WAY. Chen oppa takes his relationships very seriously... 

"Y-Yuri.. Mianhaeyo... I'm sorry... I didn't check my voicemail..." Chen oppa ran towards us, panting. Yuri unnie felt her eyes turn watery and hugged Chen oppa in response. "Babo... I was just worried if YOU don't want to spend the rest of your life with me..." unnie replied, not breaking the hug. Before Chen oppa could reply, he collapse in Yuri unnie's arms. "CHEN OPPA!" we yelled. "Jong Dae... Jong Dae..." Yuri unnie gently slapped Chen oppa's cheek, "Stop scaring me...." her voice trailed off as tears welled up in her eyes, running down her cheeks. Sehun oppa was the fastest to react - he quickly dialled for an ambulance. 

Within minutes, the ambulance arrived, and drove Chen oppa to the hospital with Yuri unnie following inside. in the midst of the commotion, Hyuna came and tug my shirt, "Unnie... Where is Appa and Umma going? Can you bring me?" her innocence made me want to cry. Luhan oppa turned around and found me on the verge of tears, with a little Hyuna and Jaebum near me. "C'mon kids... We're bringing you to see your Appa and Umma." Luhan oppa's calm voice soothed ChenYul's children.

We got into our car, and drove off, after checking that TaeTaec and Jaena was with us. Due to the hospital being near to the dorm, we reached there within minutes. ChenYul was in a consultation room listening to the doctor at the moment while the rest of EXO and their wives waited anxiously outside. "Aishh... Shouldn't have our wedding today..." HyoKai sighed in disappointment. "Kai... Even if you didn't have your wedding, this may still happen.." Suho oppa showed his 'Appa' side. While the maknae was scared out of his wits. "UMMA!!!" he cried out as D.O. approached him. "Shh... Umma's here.." D.O. tried to comfort him and his crying reduced to a sniffle.
Just then, ChenYul came out of the consultation room. "Jong Dae oppa..." Yuri unnie's voice trailed off as she met eyes with Chen oppa. "What? What's wrong?" the ever-so-calm Suho oppa became anxious. "H-He..." she couldn't say it. "I... Can't live long." Chen oppa said briefly, with an awkward smile.
That time, Sehun ooppa felt like crying. Chen oppa noticed, "Hey... Sehun no crying... I seriously don't wanna see you people like this.." he chuckled forcefully, not allowing a lonesome tear escape from his eyes.  

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

YO WASSUP READERS~ xD
I'm going hyper >< Anyways... I'll leave you in suspense about Chen oppa.. Sorry for making it sad.... ><

Anywayssss~ Please leave comments about the story~ Will update tomorrow >.<