Chapter 16

EXO in my everyday life

I'm sorry readers :x as you can see I can't get a right title for this chappie T.T Anyways~ Due to the vote, it's decided that LuYoon's baby will be a daughter, maybe I'll call her Taeyeon ><

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Oppa hurry up!! We're gonna be late for the check up!" I whined. Being pregnant wasn't easy, having morning sicknesses, mood swings, and now, my figure is gone. I'm already in my 5th month and my belly is   getting bigger. "Arra.... COMING~" I could hear Luhan oppa shout from his room. Kris oppa came up to me and rubbed my belly. "aigoo~ My niece/nephew... Come out quickly and play with your noona/unnie~" he cooed. "Yah! Oppa! If I have it now its premature! ><" I retorted. We're gonna know the gender today! Kya~ My first child~ At the clinic, Dr. Kim welcomed us with a wide grin. "Congrats Mr. Lu, your wife is carrying a girl~" she declared. Omo~ Our baby girl.... She MUST have Luhan oppa's eyes~ Keke~ "Arra, kamsahamnida Dr. Kim" We thanked her before leaving. Before going home, Luhan drove us to the nearby shopping mall as I was whining that I was hungry. And Luhan suggested that we shop for baby girl's clothes as well. When we had finished eating, Luhan wanted to go back to the dorm and announce the good news. 

=AT THE DORM=
"Omo!!! LuYoon's back!!!!!!" D.O. oppa shouted. Even if her belly's big, I still find her stunning.. Ugh Sehun-ahh.... Stop this... She's your best hyung's wife, she's even pregnant with his child... "Good to have you back LuYoon, we missed you!" Suho and Tao ran up to us. Suho oppa tackled Luhan oppa with a hug while Tao hugged me gingerly, careful not hurt the foetus in my protruding belly. "What's the gender of the baby?!" Chen asked, with his wife, Yuri. Chen was married after I found out I was pregnant. "A girl~!" I squealed. Yuri unnie looked happy for me. "You two should have one too~ Keke~ Look how blissful we are with a baby in here~" I whispered to Yuri unnie. She blushed profusely, telling me not to continue. I walked towards Lay's room, "Zhang Yixing! YOU STILL ALIVE?" I shouted. Xiumin oppa walked out and tapped my shoulder, "Lay's dead tired from yesterday's schedule. Let him be." I felt my phone vibrate and fished out my phone, "Yeossobo? Nae oppa? A girl. Arraso.... WHUT? BAEKYEOL'S AT OUR HOUSE? I'M COMING OVER!" with that I hung up. "Oppa~ Let's go~ BaekYeol are waiting~" I pouted. 

=AT HOME=
"Omo~ Dongsaeng~" BaekYeol called me. "Does hyung treat you well?" Chanyeol asked concerningly. I nodded and put his hand on my belly. "Can you feel her kicking?" I asked. Chanyeol's eyes almost popped out of his sockets, the feeling when she is moving fascinated him. Baekhyun then got jealous, "No fair dongsaeng! Hmpfh!" I moved his head down, touching my belly to feel my daughter's heartbeat, while giggling at Baekhyun's aegyo. He had exactly the same reaction as Chanyeol. "You two make a cute couple~ Keke~" I giggled. "YAH! YOONA WU! I'M STRAIGHT!" they yelled in unison.

A few months roll by and before I know it, Dr. Kim told me that I will give brith within this week, reminding me to be extra careful this week. I really need to work out after giving birth.... "Oppa, have you thought of a name yet?" I asked Luhan. "I have one in mind... Lu Taeyeon..." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear. "Omo~ That's the name I wanted to discuss with you!" I exclaimed. Just then, an acute pain was coming from my lower abdomen, causing my to yelp in pain, and crouch down. "Yoongie! What's wrong?!" Luhan oppa panicked. "Are you due?" He tried hiding his anxiety in his voice but failed. Fortunately, Sica unnie came down this minute and noticed me in pain. "Omo! Yoongie! Luhan oppa call the ambulance, I'll help her decrease the pain." Sica unnie told me to take deep breaths and I did what I was told to do. It worked, but right after that another wave of pain surged through my body.