Chapter 29

EXO in my everyday life

"Your property?" Sunny unnie glared back. Oh no... Unnie's angry "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you're a . Excuse me," Sunny unnie faked a smile while HaeRin bared her teeth at Sunny unnie. The whole practice room was firing up as if Chanyeol was burning up the place. Even if Xiumin could really freeze things, the room would still remain burning. I seriously didn't want to stay in there. Hence I slipped out if the room to get some fresh air. "You too?" I heard an angelic voice call out. Instinctively, I turned my head towards the direction of the voice. Baekhyun Oppa...  

"Yoongie, anything wrong?" concerned crossed his face. *Please don't get the wrong idea Yoongie.. I'm concerning you in the position of an older brother... Not a lover like Sehun or husband like Luhan hyung.* "I-I'm fine..." I managed to stutter. "Come on.. Don't let that ing    "Baekhyun Oppa stopped talking after finding himself cursing. "I mean... Don't let HaeRin think that she's won and overwhelmed you... I now you're strong Yoongie-ah.." Oppa comforted. Gosh.. If I wasn't married and didn't fall for Luhan Oppa... I would've fallen for Baekhyun Oppa already... "Yah! Yoongie! Is there anything on my face? Or is it too handsome?" Baekhyun oppa's eyes glistened with mischief. "And here I thought Kai was the teaser. And you were the innocent one." I my puttered under my breath. "I didn't know I was the innocent one in your thinking. I always thought it was Luhan hyung." Baekhyun smiled innocently at me. 

Looking at Oppa, it made me think of Sehun Oppa for some reason. Sehun... "Oppa, is Sehun... Over?" I asked timidly. Luckily Baekhyun Oppa knew what I meant. "That maknae swore that he loved you and no one else.even if you're married. Aish this kid.." Baekhyun Oppa laughed awkwardly and shook his head. "Wow.. You make me sound like a goddess attracting all boys I see," I replied mischievously. "Then.." I leaned forward, after all, there's nothing to do.. Might as well . "Why didn't you fall for me?" I teased further. Baekhyun Oppa gulped. *It's just that you didn't know... Yoongie-ah... I fell for you before... But... Since you were captivated my Luhan hyung only, I gave up, knowing the outcome already.* "Or did you?" I asked, daring Oppa to answer. "Yes.." my sensitive ears heard him mutter. "But you love Luhan hyung, so might as well give up." I heard him whispering once more, not knowing that I could hear.

"So, I did attract you.." I smirked. "Wha-What?" Baekhyun oppa's eyes were bigger than D.O. Oppa's, with his mouth forming an 'O'. *How did she know? Oh god Byun Baekhyun you're seriously too loud...* 

_____________________________________________

SO... NON-STOP UPDATING STARTS NOW! THIS IS THE FIRST OF THE INFINITY IDK HOW MUCH. 1 EACH DAY OR MAXIMUM 2 EACH DAY. PLEASE COMMENT T.T so that I can see when you're enjoying and where I can improve in x,x