Seohyun's still alive? :O

EXO in my everyday life

"Yoongie-ahh... I beg you.... Please stop telling my members about my dark past... There's nothing to boast about...." Kris oppa mumbled as another lonesome tear escaped from his eye. The M members just sighed and went to console Oppa, while Luhan came to me. 

"Yoongie, will you be my girlfriend?" he started. Omo! Girlfriend? Jinjja? But Kris oppa warned..... Should I accept Luhan Oppa? He IS the one I love. I looked over to Kris oppa, he sighed and gave in 'cause I was his beloved sister. Though he warned Luhan not to hurt me or else he'll..... 

"YES I ACCEPT OF COURSE!!!!!!" I squealed. Luhan oppa embraced me with his long, warm arms, making me feel wanted to him. "I'll love you forever, Yoona Wu. Don't forget that." he whispered into my ear. I turned bright red when I heard that. 

Just then, the K members just came in. Upon seeing me and Luhan hugging, Sehun was raged. "Yoona.... Didn't your Oppa warned you about Luhan?" he whispered. The truth is, Sehun was Kris' old schoolmate but of a different grade and hence he knew about Seohyun unnie. "Sehun oppa... Gwencha~ Kris oppa agreed already ^^" I beamed. Sehun's look disheartened... "Oppa..... I'll still love you... But only a sibling way... I love Luhan as a crush... I hope you understand..." my voice trailed off as Sehun pulled me into a hug. My eyes widened as I pushed him away. "I'm sorry Yoongie.... I wish you and Luhan all the best... That was just the last hug I hope to have with you..." Sehun oppa's eyes became watery. "Don't worry Sehun.... You can continue to hug Yoona... After all, she sees you as an older brother, like Kris. I'm sure she hugs Kris oppa..." Luhan understood Sehun's thoughts. "HunHan forever!" they said in unison, while doing a fist pump. All of us giggled that the deer and maknae's cuteness. 

Just then, someone came and deliver a letter. Déjà vú I thought.

"Dear Kris oppa, 

      Missed me? it's me, Seohyunnie ^.^ I found a new place in Japan and I'm going to move back to Korea soon ^-^ hope you miss me :* 

                                                                                From Seohyun" 

My eyes popped out of their sockets. Seohyun?!  I thought.... She was going with that what's his name? yonghwa or something.....

 

=A FEW DAYS LATER= 

"Kris oppa~~~~~~" Seohyun called out. She found out that Kris debuted this year and found their dorm. Kris oppa walked out of the dorm and answered coldly, "What do you want?" Seohyun was taken aback. Kris oppa had never been cold to her before. "What's wrong oppa? Don't you miss me?" 

"You took off with Yonghwa, your first lover, 3 years ago! Did you know how broken down I was?with addition to your umma's nagging. Ugh (=.=)"  Kris oppa shouted. Seohyun looked at him confusingly. "Yonghwa? Why would I do that? I went to Japan to AVOID him... I came back for you when I heard that he had moved away from Korea..." 

the truth was, Yonghwa was the one who wrote the letter that Kris oppa received years ago. *Aishh! Babo! Why didn't I recognised that it wasn't Seohyunnie's handwriting?!* Kris oppa mentally slapped himself. Sehun just came to the door to see why Kris oppa was so long. "Theohyun noona! nice to thee you again!!!!!!" Sehun said, with his lisps. Seohyun giggled at his aegyo. How she missed the old times with Kris oppa...... She spilt the beans to Kris oppa, about Yonghwa's immortality as well. Krppa didn't seem to care, all he knew was his lover was back and they could be together again. 

__________________________________

Im gonna stop here for today :x mianhae.... Will update tomorrow, promise ;D -bows- kamsahamnida for enduring my bad spelling and grammar... Saranghae <3