Kris' past

EXO in my everyday life

"YOU HAD THE RIGHTS TO DATE SEOHYUN UNNIE LAST TIME WHEN EVERYONE OBJECTS TO IT AS WELL! WHY CAN'T I?" I snapped. Kris oppa froze upon hearing Seohyun unnie's name. 

"Seohyun...... Seohyunnie....l why did you leave.....?" Kris oppa broke down.... I guess I shouldn't have been so hard up on him.

The other EXO members did not know about Seohyun, and begged me to tell them. I couldn't decline when Tao did his aegyo. 

 

=============FLASHBACK==============

"Kris oppa!!" a cute girl called out.

"Nae Seohyunnie?" kris oppa replied. Seohyun was Kris' girlfriend, and they were checking out on a house which was rumoured to be haunted. 

"I think the ghost is here...." Seohyun's voice trailed off when she couldn't spot Kris oppa. "Kris Oppa?!" she shouted once more.

Just then, a material was knocked over Seohyun's head and soon she fell unconscious. The stranger carried the limp body over his body and took Seohyun out.

"Seohyun? Seohyun????" Kris oppa was afraid that Seohyun was in trouble. He tried dialling Seohyun's number, but she wouldn't pick up. 

*Aishh.... Seohyunnie.... Be safe...* Kris oppa prayed. 

"keke.... You won't be able to find her already dummy... She's going to be with me forever....." smirked the attacker... "You took her away from me once, but I won't let you take her away from me again." he said while clenching his teeth. 

_______________________________________________

subbies! :D please vote for someone to be the villain! :x

 

1) Jonghyun (SHINee) 

2) Ren (NU'EST) 

3) Leeteuk (Super Junior) 

4) Yong Hwa (C.N.Blue)