Memories

EXO in my everyday life

"Umma~ Appa~ Miyoung wants to see Taeyeon!!" little 1-year-old Miyoung pouted. "Miyounggie... Taeyeon's sleeping, see her when she's awake, arraso?" I squad down to her eye level, telling her calmly. "arraso..." Miyoung mumbled. "Yoongie~" Luhan oppa called. "Nae oppa?" I replied, slightly impatient as I remembered Choi Sooyoung. 

Flashback

"G-Go-Good M-Morn-Morning Choi... So-Soo-Sooyoung..." some boys from my school stuttered. Choi Sooyoung? Wonder who's that.... It was my first day in high school and I've heard people saying about Choi Sooyoung. "Okay class! Stop chit-chatting and take out our Geometry textbooks!" Ok songsaengnim ordered. The clicks of heels could be heard outside the classroom and soon, a tall, slim figure was leaning against the door frame casually. "Ms-Ms C-Choi.." even Ok songsaengnim bowed to her. "This girl must have much authority in here..." I mumbled. She pointed a finger and me, "You. Out. NOW." She instructed coldly. "M-Me?" I pointed at myself. The class president nodded and soon I found my legs carrying my body automatically to Sooyoung-ssi. Before I could ask why I was being outside instead of studying, Sooyoung-ssi hurled insults at me of my brother, Kris. Cussing words and abused me physically. After she was satisfied, she left me alone out there, telling me to go back to class alone. *Bullying 1st years are always more fun...* She thought with a smirk. "That ... Who does she think she is to insult Kris oppa? Me I'm okay, but never Kris oppa. He's the most perfect person I've ever met, together with Seohyun unnie." I cursed under my breath. Seeing my bruises, Sica unnie brought me to the nurse's office and applied medicine to my wounds. "That Choi Sooyoung... Always causing havoc..." I heard the nurse helping me mutter. The door of the office flung open and there stood an anxious Kris oppa. "Oppa! Aren't you suppose to be in class?" I panicked. I didn't want him to get into trouble with Kim songsaengnim because of me. "Why did you mess with Choi...?" Kris oppa asked seriously. "I-I didn't... She just called me outside, and..." I muttered. *Damn that Choi... Just because I broke up with you doesn't mean you have to hurl insults at my dongsaeng...* Kris oppa clenched his fist. "Yoongie... I have something to tell you..." Kris oppa started off. "Choi Sooyoung... She's my ex. I've broken up with her and now I'm with Seohyun.... Umma and Appa don't know and you are the only other that does. Please keep it a secret?" he confessed. I nodded my head meekly, taking in all the information I've just been told. For the next few days Choi had been bullying me non-stop, much to Kris oppa's annoyance. "Don't worry Oppa, I'm fine." I would always say, putting on a plastic smile. 

End of flashback

"That Choi is a real ." Luhan clenched his teeth. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey ;D I'm going tuition soon.... So I'll update again later okays? :P Bye subbies for now! D: And kamsahamnida for reading... Hope I'm not boring you out. x.x