Jong Dae oppa....

EXO in my everyday life

"Hyung.. Hyung... Don't leave us!!!" Tao oppa cried. Right now EXO could care nothing about their image, they just want their hyung/gege/dongsaeng to be alive and with them. While us girls could only cry out, with some maknaes along. 

"O-Oppa... There's a treatment... Right?" I managed to ask in between the sniffles. Chen oppa recalled what the doctor said.

 

"Mr. Kim.. Your cancer cells have spread. You need to undergo a surgery. Please give me your decision after 2 days. That's the maximum days you can afford to wait until the surgery." Dr. Nam said.
"W-What cancer cells?" Yuri unnie was clueless. "Aishh... I have blood cancer." Chen oppa sighed. Yuri unnie felt like her world had just crashed. "UNDERGO THAT SURGERY!" she yelled. "But... I'm suppose to go to Beijing tomorrow with EXO-M..." Chen oppa was unsure.

"Chen go.." EXO and us persuaded in unison. "I'm sure Lee Soo Man ajussi will understand," I reasoned out. Knowing that there's no way we'll let him not undergo the surgery, Chen oppa gave in. "Fine.. Aishh why am I so unlucky..." he groaned, while Hyuna and Jaebum looked at him with their innocent eyes. "Oppa... You'll be alright... Right? Promise us..." I tried my best to fight with the tears threatening to fall. Luhan oppa swiftly hugged me over the shoulder, trying his best to stop me from crying, while Kris was backhugging Sica to prevent her from remembering this scene. 

Surgery date

"Oppa... Fighting.. We'll see you in a little while.." I cooed. We prevented our kids, and EXO 'kids' to be here lest they start crying again. "Listen~ 感觉到没有~" Luhan oppa's phone rang. "Yeosobo? Nae, Sehunnie.. Stop crying... Pass the phone to Appa. Yah! Joon Myun! Calm this maknae down," was the only words I could make out.

5 hours later
The light of the operation room went out and Dr. Nam came out smiling," Congrats Mrs. Kim, the surgery was a huge success, you may go and see your husband now at ward 368 at the 3rd floor." We heaved a sigh of relief as we made our way to Chen oppa's ward. I flipped out my phone and dialled Sehun's number. "Annyeong? Sehunnie? It's Yoongie here. Nae.. Nae. Jong Dae oppa's alright. You guys may come now. Arraso, annyeong."

"Hyung! Chen!" the ward was so noisy that I could've sworn that I felt the room shake. "I'm fine..." Chen oppa croaked, still feeling weak from the surgery. "You, Kim Jong Dae, should take better care of your own health from now on." D.O. umma chided as he passed chicken soup to Chen oppa. "Umma jjang~!" Chen oppa smiled as he wiped clean the soup bowl. Suho oppa, on the other hand, pretended to look offended," My Chen doesn't like his Appa already?" "What? Nooooo... That's not what I mean!!" Chen oppa defended while all of us laughed. "Hyung, we're ath daebak ath Kyungthoo umma wight?" Sehun asked innocently, earning pinches on his cheeks by his hyungs and noonas, and me, his dongsaeng of course. 

"Kris oppa~ I wanna have ice cream~" I tried my best to do aegyo to Kris oppa. "NO." he replied coldly. I took a deep breath," BUIING BUIING~" Kris oppa smirked, "You know that only works when Tao does it right?" An imaginary light bulb formed above my head, and I whispered something in Tao oppa's ears. "Kris gege~ Buiing buiing~ Yoona mei mei and I want to go to buy ice cream~" Tao had a cheeky grin plastered on his face while Kris oppa sighed in defeat. "You win this round Yoona Wu." he playfully glared at me. "Mehrong~" I stuck out my tongue at him and did a small victory dance.

"Dongthaeng! Take me with you and Tao hyung! Pweathe...?" Sehun oppa pleaded with puppy-dog eyes. Tao looked at me with even bigger pleading eyes, "Don't let Sehun go... I wanna spend some alone time with you~" Tao oppa conversed in Chinese, making sure Sehun oppa doesn't understand. Only to earn pierceful glares from Luhan oppa," Huang Zi Tao.. You may be the maknae of EXO-M, but NO ONE tries to steal my wifey from me.." Luhan oppa narrowed his eyes while Tao oppa gulped down his own saliva, forming a lump at his throat, while Sehun oppa looked at us like a clueless 5-year-old.

"Oppa! You're such a badass. Keke, joking~ But still, Sehunnie's the ultimate maknae of EXO. Give in to him will you?" I scolded playfully. "You're the ultimate maknae of EXO, my dear Yoongie mei mei~" Tao oppa whispered the last part in my ear, sending shivers down my spine and got death glares from Luhan oppa. Aigoo.. Oppa's jealous >< 

"Arraso Arraso.. Sehun and Tao oppas, let go and get ice cream..." I pleaded. One the way there, I couldn't even hear my own thoughts without Tao oppa interrupting about the latest Gucci bag. Gosh he has a lot of money. I can't even afford them. With what seemed like hours and years, we've reached the ice cream shop. "1 chocolate ice cream, 1 mint ice cream and 1 cookies 'n cream ice cream please. Kamsahamnida." I told the cashier and paid, not forgetting to thank her after getting out ice creams. "Jongdae Oppa will be discharge tomorrow.." I mumbled to myself. "And it's gege's birthday this Saturday...." I continued. Tao and Sehun oppas caught what I said, "IT'S DUIZHANG'S BIRTHDAY THIS SATURDAY?!" they yelled in unison. "No?" I feigned ignorance, knowing that the two groups' maknaes will ruin the surprise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Author-nim here feels very tired... I WILL edit this chappie after I finish my tuition homework x.x

Promise ;D

Oh yea~ now, chinese words/convos will be in fire brick.